Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab Economic Meeting closed to the media

Convert the Arab economic summit meeting to closed علي عبد الله - 27/03/2012م - 1:34 م | عدد القراء: 38 Ali Abdullah - 27/03/2012 PM - 1:34 p.m. | Hits: 38

اIs the President of the Arab Economic Summit and Trade Minister Khairallah Babiker derail media hall of the summit meeting to be converted to closed.

Babiker and asked journalists to leave the meeting room to begin discussing the topics on the agenda of the Economic Summit.

Began shortly before the Arab economic summit attended by Arab ministers of economy has been delivered to Iraq during the summit, chaired by Libya, former president of the Summit. The Arab summit in Baghdad due on the 29th of this month, the international event the largest, organized by the country since 2003, which confirmed the Iraqi Interior Ministry that it had prepared a security plan to protect the Arab summit include multiple stages, began the implementation of part of it for several days. Analysts said the Baghdad summit is the most important since the region is witnessing significant shifts represented by the Arab Spring upheaval in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, which saw the fall of their systems and that it is useful to convene a meeting of Arab leaders to discuss these transformations in the region

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_150949.html&act=url

• Upvote 2

Shhhhhhh.... mums the word! rolleyes.gif Hmmmm... I just wonder what is happening behind them closed doors?unsure.gif What kinds of announcements could they "possibly" be making in there??? Soon we shall see... and I hope it's all good news!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Git-r-dun boyz... just git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Tony!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Shhhhhhh.... mums the word! rolleyes.gif Hmmmm... I just wonder what is happening behind them closed doors?unsure.gif What kinds of announcements could they "possibly" be making in there??? Soon we shall see... and I hope it's all good news!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Git-r-dun boyz... just git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Tony!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

:lol:Shhhhh, you're still too loud, they can hear you, :lol:

• Upvote 1

They actual formal summit is 29th. They are having all kinds of what we would call workshops in economics. Best way to describe it. They want to work on investments separately since they have

10 items on the agenda that are important to all delegates. The economic workshops and/or investment opportunities are not important to all at this time. Or they each have different economic needs.

Hope this helped ya sun d.

Edited by uncirculd

They actual formal summit is 29th. They are having all kinds of what we would call workshops in economics. Best way to describe it. They want to work on investments separately since they have

10 items on the agenda that are important to all delegates. The economic workshops and/or investment opportunities are not important to all at this time. Or they each have different economic needs.

Hope this helped ya sun d.

Yes, I appreciate the response. Thanks. :twothumbs: