Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE CURRENCY

DINARFAN22

Mid-market rates: 2012-03-27 03:08 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,160.80 IQD

US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

1 USD = 1,160.80 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000861475 USD

I was suprised to see the rate go down again as 10:05pm central. Yesterday it was @ 1,165.80 and had been there for months.. Just wondering if there is some significance to the change...rumors are running rampant (again)..

Thanks! :)

• Upvote 1

I don't know if it has any significance but it sure feels good when you see it going in the right direction. :woot:

1 more thing, i've never been a guru fan and have wanted to see the gurus get their just desserts for all their arrogance and pumpin.

But in all actuality, when this thing blows to high heaven and we have to pick our jaws off the floor, I will be the first dance on the Tables with Adam Montana

and give Okie a big wet smooch! :hug:

All the negs and animosity aren't gonna matter when it's done! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if it has any significance but it sure feels good when you see it going in the right direction. :woot:

1 more thing, i've never been a guru fan and have wanted to see the gurus get their just desserts for all their arrogance and pumpin.

But in all actuality, when this thing blows to high heaven and we have to pick our jaws off the floor, I will be the first dance on the Tables with Adam Montana

and give Okie a big wet smooch! :hug:

All the negs and animosity aren't gonna matter when it's done! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said that Right Mr Dinar!! Adam rocks! IQD keep pushin on ;)!!

You said that Right Mr Dinar!! Adam rocks! IQD keep pushin on ;)!!

Mid-market rates: 2012-03-27 03:39 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,165.50 IQD

US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

1 USD = 1,165.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000858001 USD

You guys are spot on...just fluctuation... back up again :( 10:42PM (central)

Mid-market rates: 2012-03-27 03:08 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,160.80 IQD

US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

1 USD = 1,160.80 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000861475 USD

I was suprised to see the rate go down again as 10:05pm central. Yesterday it was @ 1,165.80 and had been there for months.. Just wondering if there is some significance to the change...rumors are running rampant (again)..

Thanks! :)

Since the dinar doesn't trade on any markets....the CBI sets the rate, the site must be reflecting a theoretical value bsed on the fluctuation of the dollar.....not movement in the dinars value? :P

• Upvote 2

Since the dinar doesn't trade on any markets....the CBI sets the rate, the site must be reflecting a theoretical value bsed on the fluctuation of the dollar.....not movement in the dinars value? :P

You nailed it! That is exactly what happened. Just made a few bucks on the XE.

IQD is floating as all currency's do. Fortunately, it's floating in the right direction for us. I think that it's interesting to see the recent change. I can't tell you how many times I checked Forex and other sites only to find it stagnant at 1170 or 1166.

Go RI + 20%. I'll take 3.86 any day. Sorry peeps, I'm day dreaming this afternoon. :D

• Upvote 1

IQD is floating as all currency's do. Fortunately, it's floating in the right direction for us. I think that it's interesting to see the recent change. I can't tell you how many times I checked Forex and other sites only to find it stagnant at 1170 or 1166.

Go RI + 20%. I'll take 3.86 any day. Sorry peeps, I'm day dreaming this afternoon. :D

the IQD does not float .... it's a fixed rate against the dollar right now .... Any movement or fluctations you see are due to movement in the value of the Dollar & the dollar has been having a pretty rough week so far... expect more of this.

If the IQD was floating it would be traded on FOREX markets .... unless something has changed in the last 5 mins .... the IQD is not an Internationally traded currency ... Well not just YET

• Upvote 1