Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI to attempt to remove Iraq from chap.7 in the summit

Got a feeling that this is already a done deal.......I truely think this summit is gonna be GOOD for everyone.............I can see me sitting on the beach this time next week!!!!! Seriously we are all in for a big surprise!!!

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know if the UN can make such an announcement at a meeting like this or does it need to be done at one of their meetings?

I really don't know, but there were some closed door sessions last week in the US when the UN had those meetings. I am hoping it had something to do with Iraq. I don't believe that what was discussed in those meetings has been let out of the bag as of it.

• Upvote 1

The speculations are looking to come true. I heard there would be a BIG announcement at the end of March. I'm also of the firm conviction that Iraq will be a global economic leader/power like none has known or seen. Look for major companies and non-profit orgs planning to setup shop there. There may be an announcement from the Vatican to confirm Iraq's position in world affairs (financial, political and religious). Another announcement from the Whitehouse to align with Iraq and how this will "transform" the US economy and national debt. I believe a time of prosperity is coming soon and those that have been patient will reap a large harvest. Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With April 1st being the start of a new financial quarter this is setting up to be the perfect storm!

Absolutely - The curbs have been painted, fresh potted plants have been placed on the walkways and the flags are waving proudly. Everything is in place for them to pronounce all of the celebratory adjectives, exchange handshakes, smiles and knowing nods of the head...

...but then again this is Iraq.

I hope it is all for the best. One thing is for sure, by this time next week we will have already been to the bank or we will be discussing September and what dolts the Iraqi's are.

GH B)