Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is to be the toughest week or two ever!

Danneedsrvnow

Well....many are struggling & hoping this is the end of the dinar saga.

Many including myself are at the end of their ropes, with the dinar being the only thing to get them out of their horrible situation!

I really hope that we are at the end....if not, in my household....it is the end.

My sister & I are with our 76 year old Father. He cannot live alone because of many health ailments such as several heart failures, glaucoma, seizures & a recent stroke. I too had not been able to work because of medical problems, which were provoked by one of my brothers fairly recent death. My sister has been looking for work & has yet to find any position available. We have never been in such a strenuous, scary position. We are down to no food, no cash & no fast hope. I just hope we don't starve to death before this dang rv happens! I personally have been in this investment for 4 1/2 years & I truly have never been so hopeful for the rv in the next week or so....yet I even question we can make it to that point. I first started this investment with the brother whom is no longer with us. Also, this needs to happen before the 5th of April because we have only 1 million on layaway that expires by then. They say what won't kill you, will make you stronger. I use to believe in that statement....however, I can't say I agree anymore. Please don't hate my post....

wow...my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...regrettably there will be no RV by April 5th...I hope you will reconsider ever using layaway to purchase dinar in the future. there will not be a big overnight RV...it just isn't possible or ever going to happen....I hope you get a break soon...all the best.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 35

No hatin' here...It's too easy to move on ignorantly past the needs of others in this world...especially when they are only a name on an internet forum. Hopin' this happens for many before things go past the point of no return. My thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

• Upvote 3

Not gonna hate on you friend. This economy is taking a toll on everyone. Most people are just two paychecks away from living on the street. It is amazing how quickly things can change. We have to roll with the punches, re-adjust and continue on. I won't bring religion into this. I think tough times are part of life, but only temporary. I am with you that I hope this happens soon, for all of us. If any nay-sayers get on with their "shouldn't of bought more than you can afford" crap, just ignore them. I know that my finances were a lot better when I got into this. I hope things improve.

• Upvote 2

wow...my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...regrettably there will be no RV by April 5th...I hope you will reconsider ever using layaway to purchase dinar in the future. there will not be a big overnight RV...it just isn't possible or ever going to happen....I hope you get a break soon...all the best.

What you say may be very true...but you're an ******* for gloating, anyway.

• Upvote 7

It breaks my heart to know your situation. I am so sorry for all of your sorrows and problems. Our family will pray for you and yours. We too have had some problems over the last few years but not nearly to the extent that you are experiencing now. I know it must be such a tough time for you. You are a good person to take care of your family. So few people realize how important that is these days. You will be rewarded! So many people need this RV thing to happen. There are so many people that we can all help if we are lucky enough for this to go our way. Hang in there and keep your faith. God will make a way out of no way for you.

• Upvote 4

Many including myself are at the end of their ropes, with the dinar being the only thing to get them out of their horrible situation!

I really hope that we are at the end....if not, in my household....it is the end.

My sister & I are with our 76 year old Father. He cannot live alone because of many health ailments such as several heart failures, glaucoma, seizures & a recent stroke. I too had not been able to work because of medical problems, which were provoked by one of my brothers fairly recent death. My sister has been looking for work & has yet to find any position available. We have never been in such a strenuous, scary position. We are down to no food, no cash & no fast hope. I just hope we don't starve to death before this dang rv happens! I personally have been in this investment for 4 1/2 years & I truly have never been so hopeful for the rv in the next week or so....yet I even question we can make it to that point. I first started this investment with the brother whom is no longer with us. Also, this needs to happen before the 5th of April because we have only 1 million on layaway that expires by then. They say what won't kill you, will make you stronger. I use to believe in that statement....however, I can't say I agree anymore. Please don't hate my post....

There are many folks that are struggling. I happen to be one of them. I don't hate your post though I don't understand why you have IQD on reserve and no groceries. I too would like to place a few staggered reserve orders but choose to feed and house my family first. I clearly remember one of Adam's post. He said "don't spend your rent money on Dinar". He's right. I hope that my post is not coming off as too harsh. Take care, I wish you the best. GO RV!

• Upvote 4

Not possible?

Tell that to the dark magicians that materialized over 15 trillion dollars of money out of thin air,that is backed by absolutely nothing.People need to get it through their heads that the people running the show don't give a crap about the repercussions their greed is going to cause on the global market .They have screwed over America many times,and they will not hesitate to do the same to Iraq if it suits them.If you continue to insist on believing the 'official' government numbers you are merely scrapping the surface of a rabbit hole that goes deeper than you can imagine.

As to the OP I will surely pray for you.I have debt issues and I see a lot of people suffering in different ways around me that I really want to help if I can.But thank God as of yet I am in good health and those around me are still not THAT bad yet.As many are already doing I'm sure,I will continue to pray that this may bless us all.Particularly the ones that need it most like you OP.God bless you.

• Upvote 5

I wish so much that I could afford to help you. I had to sell my house and move in with my daughter and her family because the money in my 401k was suddenly gone. So my heart goes out to you. Don't hesitate to call on the churches in your community. They are usually very willing to help people in your situation. I'll say a special prayer for you that the RV is on its way, even as we speak. Take care, and keep your hope up. The RV will happen soon. I am sure of it.

• Upvote 2

Not possible?

Tell that to the dark magicians that materialized over 15 trillion dollars of money out of thin air,that is backed by absolutely nothing.People need to get it through their heads that the people running the show don't give a crap about the repercussions their greed is going to cause on the global market .They have screwed over America many times,and they will not hesitate to do the same to Iraq if it suits them.If you continue to insist on believing the 'official' government numbers you are merely scrapping the surface of a rabbit hole that goes deeper than you can imagine.

As to the OP I will surely pray for you.I have debt issues and I see a lot of people suffering in different ways around me that I really want to help if I can.But thank God as of yet I am in good health and those around me are still not THAT bad yet.As many are already doing I'm sure,I will continue to pray that this may bless us all.Particularly the ones that need it most like you OP.God bless you.

And you think these greedy dark magicians are going to make you and all of the other dinar holders instant millionaires?...screwing over America has nothing to do with the CBI's ability to pay out Trillions and Trillions of dollars for a revalued IQD...It is NOT possible and won't happen.

• Downvote 26

I wish so much that I could afford to help you. I had to sell my house and move in with my daughter and her family because the money in my 401k was suddenly gone. So my heart goes out to you. Don't hesitate to call on the churches in your community. They are usually very willing to help people in your situation. I'll say a special prayer for you that the RV is on its way, even as we speak. Take care, and keep your hope up. The RV will happen soon. I am sure of it.

I'm really sorry to hear that your 401k vanished. Your story is similar to millions of Americans. Something has to change with our government, very soon. I won't go off on my rant today.

I wish every DV member the best. Let's be patient, I think we are close to the end of this journey. Take care people!

And you think these greedy dark magicians are going to make you and all of the other dinar holders instant millionaires?...screwing over America has nothing to do with the CBI's ability to pay out Trillions and Trillions of dollars for a revalued IQD...It is NOT possible and won't happen.

Hi jmw. My question to you is how many IQD do you own. Give me an honest answer. Thanks!

Hang in there man. Dont let the douchebags like JMW bring ya down he holds no dinar and thrives on putting people down that dont agree with his precious RD talk. Anyhow, I wil pray for you and hope all is well. We are all in this for a reason.

• Upvote 8

jmw, you should be ashamed. You can spat your line in the lop section all you want, but this is a real person with real fears and real hopes - you have no business coming on here trying to steal what little hope she has left! I am in utter disgust and completely sickened by your lack of empathy and compassion. Granted, you are entitled to your opinion, but this thread is not the place for it! Reread the original post by a desperate and broken human being and then reread your response - if you see nothing wrong with what you said then in my opinion you are worse off than the original poster.

To the original poster - I am so sorry for any and all negative replies that you receive. I will be praying for you and your family. This RV can happen, no one knows the outcome of this investment but we can surely pray and hope for the best. If it doesn't happen by the time you need it, please know that there are options out there for assistance. The government makes the process difficult, but Churches and other local organizations can usually do a lot more than most people realize. I pray you find relief from your worries and that you and your family be blessed with improved health and an improved financial situation. God Bless You!

• Upvote 14

Jmw their is a time and place for debate....why you are choosing this tread is a mysterious as the dinar itself. You come off as a **** head and you should focus your energy somewhere else.....like the debate or lop section. I hope the moderator in charge of this is as tired of your crap as I am....

Edited by brandedbabe
  • Upvote 9

jmw, you should be ashamed. You can spat your line in the lop section all you want, but this is a real person with real fears and real hopes - you have no business coming on here trying to steal what little hope she has left! I am in utter disgust and completely sickened by your lack of empathy and compassion. Granted, you are entitled to your opinion, but this thread is not the place for it! Reread the original post by a desperate and broken human being and then reread your response - if you see nothing wrong with what you said then in my opinion you are worse off than the original poster.

To the original poster - I am so sorry for any and all negative replies that you receive. I will be praying for you and your family. This RV can happen, no one knows the outcome of this investment but we can surely pray and hope for the best. If it doesn't happen by the time you need it, please know that there are options out there for assistance. The government makes the process difficult, but Churches and other local organizations can usually do a lot more than most people realize. I pray you find relief from your worries and that you and your family be blessed with improved health and an improved financial situation. God Bless You!

i agree the guy is sick and needs to be banned once and for all.

• Upvote 11

Yeah, that was some BS, man. Seriously?!

Prayers, OP.

• Upvote 2

Why are you here? Sell your Dinar (if you have any) and just get off this roller coaster ride. You obviously don't meet the height requirement anyway. Maybe the pony rides are more suitable for you.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

SERIOUSLY?????? I came home from a long day of work, and purposely came into the "off topics" area of DV just to read a little bit and relax. What I was met with straight out of the gate, was your post. I am going to attempt to be as civil and professional as I know how to be, without unleashing the full fury of what your words personally invoked in my soul. Your post was the quint essential of literally kicking another human being in the teeth, when a person couldn't really be any further down than she already was. Did your comments, regardless of how "keeping it real" it was, provide you some type of warped sense of poor soul let me reach to you and make you feel just a little worse? Did you walk away from your key board and snicker quietly to yourself after what you had written? Much bigger than those questions, I ask you this; After reviewing what you wrote, did it not even in least (no, of course not) dawn on you that the perception of your words to this fellow member (and fellow human being) would end up making yourself look like really hateful person? I am shocked, and sad for you all at the same time. You must really be a miserable person. Do you kick your dog too??? Just wondering, with being such a hateful and pitiful person in your own right, tell me ???? what are you here for? Spreading joy and happiness among the members of DV that have fallen on hard times? I am saddened, regardless of what your motives were, your words were hurtful, cold and scary to read. Maybe you shouldn't offer words of encouragement to people anymore...Or was that a crafty way of writing a back handed slam, with a cherry on top? Sad, very sad, and oh, my thoughts and prayers diffently go out to you and especially your family.

• Upvote 5

Boy, you must like to kick people when they are down. The least you could have done was to show a little class and compassion for your fellow man. That goes to the rest of you naysayers. Grow up and try and put yourselves in their shoes. We are all in some way or another hopeful for this investment. If you have DINAR than you must be too, so why be such a downer. Then again, if you have no dinar just leave.

• Upvote 4

Not hating on your post. My heart aches when I read when one of our family member here at DV is struggling. Just want you to know that we here feel your pain and wish we could all step forward and help anyone and everyone if we could.

So in return, vent yourself away and let us carry your burden for you through prayer... I will carry it for you, I will cry with you... but know that your not alone in this.

I will ask God to relieve you of some of the burden and ease your heart.

Prayer's to you and your family

• Upvote 5

Hang in there man. Dont let the douchebags like JMW bring ya down he holds no dinar and thrives on putting people down that dont agree with his precious RD talk. Anyhow, I wil pray for you and hope all is well. We are all in this for a reason.

That a go Easy. Tell these idiots where the Bear S*^t in the buckwheat. It seems that everyone has hard luck at one time or another.

That a go Easy. Tell these idiots where the Bear S*^t in the buckwheat. It seems that everyone has hard luck at one time or another.

I was taught to tell those idiots where the Bear S*^t in the woods! :D

Prayin hard for you and yours. Good things happen to good people who have faith.

The dude abides and is prayin for ya!

• Upvote 2

I can relate to the hard times scenario; I'm seeking full time work (instead of just working part-time), looking for another place to rent, etc. It's tough. I'm not going to say "will pray for you" and keep on walking, instead I might be able to offer something more tangible. You're in Washington State? I'm in the northern Oregon/southern Washington area and volunteer about 15 hours a week at a local food bank. I could meetup and give you some boxes of food and household items for your family. The food bank gets donations from many local stores; Albertson's, Safeway, New Season's Market, Whole Foods, etc. Good quality stuff. Let me know if you live in near the border of southern Washington and what specific things you need and maybe I could help. Peace.

• Upvote 14