Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Silence is Deafening

Man I agree with you on so many levels!!! And I have dobermans too and I just love the pic in your avatar that one looks like one of mine.

They are the most awesome and smart dogs!!!

Quad cool.gif

Thanks qk for the kind words.

I grew up with Akita's so it was a big step to try something else. I remember when I bought mine the breeder told me I would be hooked. Well, I have to say he was right on the money.... I have never owned a dog that was this smart before. The intelligence factor alone is worth getting one. But throw in loyalty, affection, protection capabilities, etc. and it is easy to see why so many doberman owners speak so highly of their dogs.

Glad to hear you are a fellow owner. Thanks again.

WW.

Thanks qk for the kind words.

I grew up with Akita's so it was a big step to try something else. I remember when I bought mine the breeder told me I would be hooked. Well, I have to say he was right on the money.... I have never owned a dog that was this smart before. The intelligence factor alone is worth getting one. But throw in loyalty, affection, protection capabilities, etc. and it is easy to see why so many doberman owners speak so highly of their dogs.

Glad to hear you are a fellow owner. Thanks again.

WW.

Your description of the breed is so spot on. I have had Dobermans for 18 years now and as a good friend of mine ( a big dog person ) stated Dobermans will spoil you ! She is so right!!!

Well you know that too! :twothumbs:

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

NEWS FLASH: There is plenty of news out there. I visit the Arab news agency sites, and there is news. There are no details on what is happening inside of the upcoming Summit, but there is news. No one is willing to bring it over.

You see what happens when you leave us alone for two days? We don't comb our hair and brush our teeth and we wait for the news to show up! Well maybe that is our normal day. Miss you. :mellow:

NEWS FLASH: There is plenty of news out there. I visit the Arab news agency sites, and there is news. There are no details on what is happening inside of the upcoming Summit, but there is news. No one is willing to bring it over.

"No one's willing to bring it over". Why?

Thanks for your work Carello. I respect you, your posts and your knowledge. There I said it. Let's bury the hatchet. Take care Carello. Maybe we will have the opportunity to meet one day soon.

• Upvote 1

There's news out there but not much worth bringing it here, nothing to get us exited, so expect it to be boring for a while with the good news blackout.

the next good news might be what we've been waiting for.

I'm trying to put a positive spin on all of this and that's the approach I'm taking. Just assume there's no news worth reading then when I least expect it.....BAM! RV..... ;)

• Upvote 1

Although we lost some newshounds I do have to say we still have some great, awesome, spectacular people that continue to do a lot of hard work for us. So I believe credit is due to them in all levels. You all know who you are, but know that from the bottom of my heart I/we sincerely appreciate your efforts in keeping us up to par. And don't forget that....:D

• Upvote 1

You see what happens when you leave us alone for two days? We don't comb our hair and brush our teeth and we wait for the news to show up! Well maybe that is our normal day. Miss you. :mellow:

I finally brushed my teeth, it was getting to be more than I could handle and my hubby wouldn't even kiss me goodbye this morning......I may brush my hair tomorrow, we'll see how I feel about it in the morning..........you're too funny Zig!

There's news out there but not much worth bringing it here, nothing to get us exited, so expect it to be boring for a while with the good news blackout.

the next good news might be what we've been waiting for.

Thanks Tony and I hope you're right about the next good news....

• Upvote 1

Although we lost some newshounds I do have to say we still have some great, awesome, spectacular people that continue to do a lot of hard work for us. So I believe credit is due to them in all levels. You all know who you are, but know that from the bottom of my heart I/we sincerely appreciate your efforts in keeping us up to par. And don't forget that....:D

That's a nice sentiment but in the past couple of days we've lost regular input from Yota, JustNTime, Stryker, and TrinityExchange all at once!! WTF!!! Those are impossible shoes to fill! :angry:

• Upvote 4

I sure must have missed something. Was there a big exodus?

It seems those same ten people that post on every single string have to complain again about how bad attitudes are ruining DV's. Did you ever think that some of us don't post much because we're tired of listening to your condescending tripe all the time. If anybody's highjacked dv's, it's those that stifle free speech!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm trying to put a positive spin on all of this and that's the approach I'm taking. Just assume there's no news worth reading then when I least expect it.....BAM! RV..... ;)

There you go, that's the way to stay positive. :twothumbs:

I finally brushed my teeth, it was getting to be more than I could handle and my hubby wouldn't even kiss me goodbye this morning......I may brush my hair tomorrow, we'll see how I feel about it in the morning..........you're too funny Zig!

Thanks Tony and I hope you're right about the next good news....

We all hope that bamagirl, we'll see what happens this week.

It seems those same ten people that post on every single string have to complain again about how bad attitudes are ruining DV's. Did you ever think that some of us don't post much because we're tired of listening to your condescending tripe all the time. If anybody's highjacked dv's, it's those that stifle free speech!

I don't think any of our newshounds wanted to stifle free speech. However, it would be nice if some people would learn to express their opinion without tearing down the opinions of others. There is a way of disagreeing with another poster without making it personal and degrading.....it is called having class!

• Upvote 4

Speaking of the good newshounds that have left......does anyone have any news about Bondlady? I really do miss her posts! I would like to know how to find her and read her posts. Does anyone know how to do that? Some were still bringing her posts over for a while and then that stopped also. Just would like to know what or how she thinks things are going right now! I certainly do not want to step on anyone's toes that's not my intention at all! I thought I had read that she has her own site, but I may be wrong about that.

********Way to go HisHands! I completely agree with you once more!! Love to read your posts, you are always positive and kind!! Love it my friend!!!

• Upvote 1

I miss you too. See you in Boston. I will be the one in the Sox baseball cap.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of the good newshounds that have left......does anyone have any news about Bondlady? I really do miss her posts! I would like to know how to find her and read her posts. Does anyone know how to do that? Some were still bringing her posts over for a while and then that stopped also. Just would like to know what or how she thinks things are going right now! I certainly do not want to step on anyone's toes that's not my intention at all! I thought I had read that she has her own site, but I may be wrong about that.

********Way to go HisHands! I completely agree with you once more!! Love to read your posts, you are always positive and kind!! Love it my friend!!!

Right back at you friend! Bond Lady has a site, I used to go on there but have not been on in a long time. Someone said she is not posting much. I think I just googled her and it brought up her site., God Bless and have a great evening!

Think it's something like Bond Ladies Corner or something. I've never been there, but agree with you, would like to know her thoughts on where we stand. She had a no nonsense way of breaking down the Iraqi gibberish articles.

• Upvote 1