Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you really want to know about the RV

To attempt to get us back on track lol.. that inexplicable experiences thing i mentioned? Thats kind of what got my group involved with the dinar. Neither Okie nor any of his harem of basket cases were involved. Or any website. Or guru. Or super secret three letter agency.. I will consider telling my story post rv.. and if this global settlements thing and NESARA pans out i just may do it. I cant say for sure they are related, but it would probably make sense. Id never heard of the white hats or dragon society but i had heard of the rothschilds and the stories surrounding them. I had always wondered why things were the way they were.. and why coulnt things change. I felt that how the world seemed to operate wasnt.. working. Oh yes, greed is the driving factor but I couldnt decide whether or not it was just greed and apathy with a healthy dash of ignorance that keeps the worlds problems from being solved. Or was it all of the above.. and there being a plan behind it all. I lean towards a plan.. I reserve the right to admit I could be completely wrong.

To attempt to get us back on track lol.. that inexplicable experiences thing i mentioned? Thats kind of what got my group involved with the dinar. Neither Okie nor any of his harem of basket cases were involved. Or any website. Or guru. Or super secret three letter agency.. I will consider telling my story post rv.. and if this global settlements thing and NESARA pans out i just may do it. I cant say for sure they are related, but it would probably make sense. Id never heard of the white hats or dragon society but i had heard of the rothschilds and the stories surrounding them. I had always wondered why things were the way they were.. and why coulnt things change. I felt that how the world seemed to operate wasnt.. working. Oh yes, greed is the driving factor but I couldnt decide whether or not it was just greed and apathy with a healthy dash of ignorance that keeps the worlds problems from being solved. Or was it all of the above.. and there being a plan behind it all. I lean towards a plan.. I reserve the right to admit I could be completely wrong.

ok blugrass you've heard of Rothschild but have you heard of Rothsdad?laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

I have a similar story...I only got to the dinar by doing extensive research and going down the rabbit hole of conspiracies...not theories but actual conspiracies. This is what the elite do...they go to war, bankrupt the nation, buy everything up...and cash in at the end. Even the bible thumpers poking fun at people in "tin-foil hats" should take an excerpt from their own book and read the part about what happens to the "non-believers" ... people of little faith are going to be blind-sided, very very very soon.

• Upvote 1

I no longer would even categorize these thoughts as "out there"... I'm more than convinced that our true history that's been implemented in our brains is pretty bogus... just look at ancient sites like Puma Punku(14,000 years ago) and so many others... Yes, before you ask, I love the show Ancient Aliens.

If you think it looks cool on TV go there in person .....they only show the uncontroversial stuff on TV ......not too far from Puma Punkiu there is another site that dates back 26,000 years and has faces from all the races of people on the planet at the time carved in stone (like a UN from the past )......need i say two races are not recognized

in the anthropological history of what we know as humanity .......

But they show up all over the world as Gods or aliens or Angeles and devils ........and thats not science fiction ...its science FACT ....I seen it with my own eyes

• Upvote 3

If you think it looks cool on TV go there in person .....they only show the uncontroversial stuff on TV ......not too far from Puma Punkiu there is another site that dates back 26,000 years and has faces from all the races of people on the planet at the time carved in stone (like a UN from the past )......need i say two races are not recognized

But they show up all over the world as Gods or aliens or Angeles and devils ........and thats not science fiction ...its science FACT ....I seen it with my own eyes

I forget the name of it but it's only like a mile away right...it's some huge town hall looking thing right? Those sites are some of the most LEAST talked up ancient sites on the earth, I wonder why... too controversial for some people's belief structure?

Aw come on blugrass, tell us your story!!smile.gif

***///BSB***///

'Ol Sarge has been around long enouh to know most of this is rooted in fact.

If you are a doubting thomas, do the homework. Get out there n' see fer yerself.

Travel, read, educate yerself like I did. I'm not kiddin'.... Live a life that explores life --

and you'll see that there's enough evil out there to make flyin' around n' playin' a harp a happy alternative :P

Now ya know. ;)

Peace+Love+Joy

Sarge - I love when us old farts speak up and say what we know

+1 pal

someday the kids will sit there with theri lil heads spinnin askin what happened and we'll just smile and say...

I dunno, get me another Iced Tea....

gg

We will have the last laugh Randall!

Greg

• Upvote 1

Sarge - I love when us old farts speak up and say what we know

+1 pal

someday the kids will sit there with theri lil heads spinnin askin what happened and we'll just smile and say...

I dunno, get me another Iced Tea....

gg

We will have the last laugh Randall!

Greg

Which are the two races not shown there?

Which are the two races not shown there?

I'd be very interested to know this myself.. If it's legit, post rv i would LOVE to see this place. Id seen it on the history channel, and in a few old books. The books were more intriguing if that says anything.. there are supposedly a ton of buildings completely covered by jungle that no one has explored in that general region of the planet..

Rothsdad...you hear who was the interview with the "insider" on the Wilcock page? ... that dude Drake.

Yup, could be just a kook could be the real deal. Guess everybody will have to decide for themselves. But just perplexes me if someone like Wilcock would shred all credibility for the future on a whim. Sell a few books? I don't know? Most of his good stuff is put out there for free. Guess we will have to wait and see. At least we will know that if this goes down, we will know exactly was is going down.

Yup, could be just a kook could be the real deal. Guess everybody will have to decide for themselves. But just perplexes me if someone like Wilcock would shred all credibility for the future on a whim. Sell a few books? I don't know? Most of his good stuff is put out there for free. Guess we will have to wait and see. At least we will know that if this goes down, we will know exactly was is going down.

I'm a big believer in going with your gut(intuition-6th sense) feeling... and my gut tells me this guy Drake is 100% authentic...I've been deceived before, so we'll see...but I'm giddy as a school girl. :wub: