Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 million uncirculated dinars for sale from Dinar Trade

Maverick

$950.00 per million. All 10 million $9500.00.

Be careful when buying from a source you know nothing about. When an individual says, " send me your money, and after it clears, I will send you the "product". " I would be skeptical. There's got to be a more fair way. Maybe C.O.D.? Just a suggestion.

I am in the chicago area too. Are you able to meet in person at a mutually agreed upon safe place?

Excellent. Stay Safe. Sharks are circling. 9 out of 10 Humans Mean no Harm. 1 is Mean and will Harm. Trick is. You have to guess witch one. Yikes.

Maverick, do you still have 1 million available? I would be able to work via PayPal (verified). Do you also have the Dinar Trade certificates?

Curious. How many Banks take Dinar Trade Certificate Seriously. Bus Transfer may be worth more to a teller. He/She can actually use it. All due respect.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1