Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 chat 3/9/10 9:20pm

Bumper64

[sonny1] hello everyone

[sonny1] hope all is well

[sonny1] i want to say a few things

[waverunn1] hey sonny1

[bumper64] hey sonny1

[ToddS] hey man

[sonny1] first i want to thank all the mods, its been crazy lately around here, and i want to thank you all for not selling out

[sonny1] before i get to a little news

[sonny1] i want to clear up something

[sonny1] as you all know e, and gankans are no longer on this site

[sonny1] i wish them the best, though i respect the way gankans left (he did it with class) ennorste did it like a jag, and it is not appreiciated

[sonny1] thats all i will say about that

[grumpy] Gankans didn't do such a good job either Sonny

[sonny1] dont mean to bash, but it wasnt cool

[sonny1] you guys were loyal, and they turned on you all, by bashing you all on other sites

[sonny1] now to some uplifting news

[sonny1] the gentleman who got me into this long and drug out journey 6 years ago called me today

[sonny1] we havent talked much lately, and he wanted to give me an updat on what he had

[sonny1] he has middle eastern ties, and has friends in dubai, and kuwait

[sonny1] not that that matters, hes like ef hutton, if he talks to me i shut up and listen

[sonny1] i have much respect

[sonny1] anyway, he talked to his friends today in kuwait

[sonny1] they are all in investing, and so is my bud, he is an ex economics proffessor

[sonny1] and has done very well, he has 80grrrrr american invested in this

[sonny1] and wants nothing more than to cas-in

[sonny1] ]cash

[sonny1] with that said, he told me that all the people in kuwait, including government members expect this to be wrapped up no later than 48 hours after they announce a winner in the elections

[sonny1] and if you have read the news today, they expect this to be as early as wednesday

[sonny1] but they hand count.......so who knows for sure

[sonny1] the are sitting on a rate between 1 buck and the euro, its 100% impossible to get it real close, there are alot of factors that go into it, so its an educated guess

[sonny1] but to not get peoples hopes up, and i hate being the bad guy, but it will never, and i mean never be over 2 dollars while we are holding it

[sonny1] they will get there notes back before they give us the chance to buy the small denoms, and when it comes to us buying the small notes, the rate will to high, and hard to profit

[sonny1] but i wish you all luck if you want to play the game with iraq

[sonny1] now as we all know this has been a long and frustrating ride

[sonny1] i understand this frustration, from all the b.s 3.86 at 10pm rumors, to the rv has happened already. ( and im guilty as well)

[sonny1] i just tell you all what i am hearing all the time, and sometimes im right and sometimes im wrong

[sonny1] i can live with that, and i want to thank you all, you are the best of audiences, and i appreicate it.....i do

[waverunn1] TY Sonny1

[sonny1] this is the best site, and you guys are all great people ( even though i cant wait til i never have to talk to you guys again

[danimal] thanks

[ToddS] thanks man

[k98nights] Thank you muchly Sonny

[sonny1] and i want you all to know that i will never sell out on you guys, we are all in this together

[bumper64] sonny1 ty

[sonny1] thanks again

[sonny1] and i want you all to know that i will never sell out on you guys, we are all in this together

[bumper64] sonny1 ty

[sonny1] thanks again

Edited by Bumper64

8:21 PM [sonny1] hello everyone

8:21 PM [sonny1] hope all is well

8:21 PM [sonny1] i want to say a few things

8:21 PM [waverunn1] hey sonny1

8:21 PM [bumper64] hey sonny1

8:21 PM [ToddS] hey man

8:22 PM [sonny1] first i want to thank all the mods, its been crazy lately around here, and i want to thank you all for not selling out

Your message has been submitted to a moderator.

8:22 PM [sonny1] before i get to a little news

8:22 PM [sonny1] i want to clear up something

8:23 PM [sonny1] as you all know e, and gankans are no longer on this site

8:24 PM [sonny1] i wish them the best, though i respect the way gankans left (he did it with class) ennorste did it like a jag, and it is not appreiciated

8:24 PM [sonny1] thats all i will say about that

8:24 PM [grumpy] Gankans didn't do such a good job either Sonny

8:24 PM [sonny1] dont mean to bash, but it wasnt cool

8:25 PM [sonny1] you guys were loyal, and they turned on you all, by bashing you all on other sites

8:25 PM [sonny1] now to some uplifting news

8:26 PM [sonny1] the gentleman who got me into this long and drug out journey 6 years ago called me today

8:26 PM [sonny1] we havent talked much lately, and he wanted to give me an updat on what he had

8:27 PM [sonny1] he has middle eastern ties, and has friends in dubai, and kuwait

8:27 PM [sonny1] not that that matters, hes like ef hutton, if he talks to me i shut up and listen

8:27 PM [sonny1] i have much respect

8:28 PM [sonny1] anyway, he talked to his friends today in kuwait

8:28 PM [sonny1] they are all in investing, and so is my bud, he is an ex economics proffessor

8:28 PM [sonny1] and has done very well, he has 80grrrrr american invested in this

8:29 PM [sonny1] and wants nothing more than to cas-in

8:29 PM [sonny1] ]cash

8:30 PM [sonny1] with that said, he told me that all the people in kuwait, including government members expect this to be wrapped up no later than 48 hours after they announce a winner in the elections

8:30 PM [sonny1] and if you have read the news today, they expect this to be as early as wednesday

8:30 PM [sonny1] but they hand count.......so who knows for sure

8:31 PM [sonny1] the are sitting on a rate between 1 buck and the euro, its 100% impossible to get it real close, there are alot of factors that go into it, so its an educated guess

8:32 PM [sonny1] but to not get peoples hopes up, and i hate being the bad guy, but it will never, and i mean never be over 2 dollars while we are holding it

holding it

8:33 PM [sonny1] they will get there notes back before they give us the chance to buy the small denoms, and when it comes to us buying the small notes, the rate will to high, and hard to profit

8:33 PM [sonny1] but i wish you all luck if you want to play the game with iraq

8:34 PM [sonny1] now as we all know this has been a long and frustrating ride

8:35 PM [sonny1] i understand this frustration, from all the b.s 3.86 at 10pm rumors, to the rv has happened already. ( and im guilty as well)

8:35 PM [sonny1] i just tell you all what i am hearing all the time, and sometimes im right and sometimes im wrong

8:36 PM [sonny1] i can live with that, and i want to thank you all, you are the best of audiences, and i appreicate it.....i do

8:37 PM [waverunn1] TY Sonny1

8:37 PM [sonny1] this is the best site, and you guys are all great people ( even though i cant wait til i never have to talk to you guys again

8:37 PM [dhhigginbotham] sonny1 Thank you I appreciate all you do

8:38 PM [k98nights] Thank you muchly Sonny

8:38 PM [sonny1] and i want you all to know that i will never sell out on you guys, we are all in this together

8:38 PM [bumper64] sonny1 ty

8:38 PM [sonny1] thanks again

8:39 PM [sonny1] sorry one more thing vote bama for mod

Sonny.... Thanks for the info and are hoping this is all true, I want to stop coming on this site as much as you want to stop talking to us. My wife is going to throw the computer out of the window soon :( But I think she will get over it once the cha ching is in the bank:):)

8:35 PM [sonny1]I understand this frustration, from all the b.s 3.86 at 10pm rumors, to the rv has happened already.

( and im guilty as well)

That's refreshing, a guru admitting guilt to spreading false rumors.

8:35 PM [sonny1] I just tell you all what i am hearing all the time,

and sometimes im right and sometimes im wrong

I've seen plenty of wrong coming from him but I don't recall one thing he's gotten right :shakehead:

I have a question for all. If you don't have your dinars in the Warka Bank, how will you get them exchanged into the new currency?

Will your old notes still be good when you cash them in?

Will they automatically be figured in without the 3 zeros? ( you give them 10,000 note and they give you funds back as if it was a 10 dinar)