Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is STUPID!!!

divemaster5734

This is even worse than the moron shooting the teen.

All this will do is divide Americans even more, and allow the globalists to continue their quest for total enslavement.

I am so sick and tired of this racism being allowed because it is coming from blacks.

What about the 2 black guys that poured gas on a white kid and set him on fire for being white?

If there was a reward offered for their death the person offering the reward would be arrested.

Aren't you guys tired of the double standards?

Any progressive can make death threats, rape threats, or wish any harm upon any conservative, but it only goes one way.

The media wont allow conservatives to strand up for themselves without being a "radical" or "terrorist".

Group offers $10,000 to ‘capture’ Trayvon Martin’s killer

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain

Members of the New Black Panther Party rally next to a memorial to Trayvon Martin outside The Retreat at Twin Lakes community in Sanford, Florida, where Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. The group is offering a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman's capture.

Mario Tama/Getty Images

Members of the New Black Panther Party rally next to a memorial to Trayvon Martin outside The Retreat at Twin Lakes community in Sanford, Florida, where Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. The group is offering a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman's capture.

Related Stories

Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month.

George Zimmerman, 28, shot and killed Trayvon Martin, 17, after a confrontation in a gated Florida community in February 2012.

Orange County Jail/AFP/Getty Images

George Zimmerman, 28, shot and killed Trayvon Martin, 17, after a confrontation in a gated Florida community in February.

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.

Muhammad called on 5,000 black men to mobilize and capture the neighborhood watch volunteer.

“If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” Muhammad said, leading chants that included “freedom or death” and “justice for Trayvon.”

Muhammad said New Black Panther’s chairman, Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, was taking donations from black entertainers and athletes.

RIGHT BLASTS OBAMA FOR HIS COMMENTS ON SLAIN TEEN

The group hopes to collect $1 million off the outrage by next week.

New Black Panthers members pointed to what they called the inaction of government officials — from Sanford city officials up to the governor — and accused them of lying and delaying justice.

They also said Angela Corley, the newly appointed special prosecutor, was an enemy of the black community.

“She has a track record of sending innocent young black men and women to prison,” Muhammad said.

The Southern Poverty Law Center calls the New Black Panther Party, a black-separatist group created in 1989, “virulently racist and anti-Semitic.”

Martin, who is African-American, was wearing a hoodie and carrying a pack of Skittles and an ice tea on the night of Feb. 26. He was heading back to his father’s fiance’s townhouse.

Zimmerman, 28, called 911 to report a suspicious person in the gated community and followed the teen despite the dispatcher’s request that he stand down.

Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense. Zimmerman’s family says he is Hispanic and race was not an issue.

A Florida man was also charged Friday with threatening to kill Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee and his family.

Lee temporarily stepped down as chief over the case.

Trayvon’s mom said she was having a hard time realizing that her son’s not coming home, People magazine reported Saturday.

“I look at every door and think, he’s just going to walk through it any minute,” Sybrina Fulton told the magazine.“I just want to see him again, but I can’t.

“He’s in heaven, looking down at me.”

My link

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I like to imagine that if e.t. is watching our planet from a distance that the little gray or blue or whatever guys are feeling more than a little sorry for us down here. And scared we will get 'out there.' Dividing each other based on skin color? Yikes. Demonizing and killing each other over a miniscule genetic difference that creates variation in skin pigment? Lunacy. Poor humans.. And that's just e.t.s lol. Wonder how God takes it? The crimes and intolerance committed in His Name?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree there is a double standard....the offenders are using this tactic with great results......they are creating a political prejudice that is at its roots is using politics and racism to demonize people with a conservative veiwpoint . This is pure evil. They even hide behind comedians and hollywood celebrities to make their points. WAKE UP EVERYONE....you could be next....

• Upvote 6

I am so sick and tired of this racism being allowed because it is coming from blacks.

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

What about the 2 black guys that poured gas on a white kid and set him on fire for being white?

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

If there was a reward

offered

for their death the person offering the reward would be arrested.

No doubt about it !!!!! There is no way in h*ll that a White Group, pick one, it don't matter, could do this bounty crap and it be OKangry.gif

• Upvote 3

$10,000 dollars. Wow. Have gun will travel. Florida is gonna fill up real fast with fellas willing to take that kinda cash for a hit.

If they ain't gonna arrest him he might wanna demand to be incarcerated for his security. What a bunch of lame Sh%T

• Upvote 1

I doubt Mikhail Muhammad has been put on a terrorist watch list. This horrible situation that has happened with Trayvon is turning into a racist circus and takes away from the horrible travesty that this young man lost his life, most likely, for no reason.

Makes one wonder, if whites put a bounty on a black man, they would all be rounded up in a heartbeat. The double standard makes.me sick.

If I say let's put a bounty on Mikhail Muhammad for his militant behavior, I'll probably get a visit from some folks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Racism is getting to be so boring. Really, as a 6th generation Kansas Jayhawker (GO KU btw!) racism is not an issue for me - been bred out of us free-staters for over 150 years. Oh, I'm a conservative so, of course I've been called a racist....it just doesn't fly here. No less than 4 members of my family fought and died to free the slaves in the Civil War so any one that thinks I owe them something can take a look at my receipt - PAID IN FULL! Learn more about the great, free state of Kansas...

http://www.netstate.com/states/intro/ks_intro.htm

So here's what I think...we should put our negative energy where it will do the most good. I say we all should hate STUPID PEOPLE! Stupid people shouldn't breathe. Anyone who is capable of intelligent thought but chooses to cling to old, inbred ideas without at least examining the 21st century truth that we are so much more alike than different...off with their head! Useless eaters with nothing of value to contribute and no place in a culture of thinkers. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE! ;)

• Upvote 4

Racism is getting to be so boring. Really, as a 6th generation Kansas Jayhawker (GO KU btw!) racism is not an issue for me - been bred out of us free-staters for over 150 years. Oh, I'm a conservative so, of course I've been called a racist....it just doesn't fly here. No less than 4 members of my family fought and died to free the slaves in the Civil War so any one that thinks I owe them something can take a look at my receipt - PAID IN FULL! Learn more about the great, free state of Kansas...

http://www.netstate....ro/ks_intro.htm

So here's what I think...we should put our negative energy where it will do the most good. I say we all should hate STUPID PEOPLE! Stupid people shouldn't breathe. Anyone who is capable of intelligent thought but chooses to cling to old, inbred ideas without at least examining the 21st century truth that we are so much more alike than different...off with their head! Useless eaters with nothing of value to contribute and no place in a culture of thinkers. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE! ;)

hahahahahaha +1 from me snot

• Upvote 2

True. A man should not be judged by his race, religion & Political affiliation.

But by the content of his character, his actions etc.

The death of Travone by Zimmerman is indeed a tragedy. The only time deadly force should be used is if the perpetrator displays or is reaching for a weopon.

At the minimum Zimmerman should be charged with manslaughter.

In regards to the 2 African American youth that poured gasoline on the Caucasian youth. A reward should be offered for their capture and conviction.

The charge should be attempted murder.

• Upvote 1

http://www.netstate.com/states/intro/ks_intro.htm

Useless eaters... and breeders too...lmao

• Upvote 2

Matthew 22:36-40

New Living Translation (NLT)

36 “Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?”

37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

-

• Upvote 1