Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 Years To Cash Out Old IQD Notes

DinarBot

Whether it's an RD or an RV why would they be talking about it at all. Both need total surprise.

They're telling people what they are going to do so you can decide what"YOU" want to do. Have you ever really given it any thought as to why a Country would make millionaires out of people that went to war with them?

They wouldn't. If their going to do anything it's going to be a redom. and we will make a little out of it. I am glad to get this over with. I don't care what it is as long as I can get it over with and get on with investing what I have in Dinars.

That's Why I'm Wearing Sprinting Shoes + Nothing Else When I Run To The Bank After They Announce The RV ! :o

OK Maybe I'll Also Be Wearing Some Make Up And A Smile !

:D:D:D

Well, where are you going to stuff all those new dollars? :lol::o:P

• Upvote 1

OK. Feb. Article. But 10 years. Nice. Humans can Relax. Feet Up. Frozen Drinks.

Iraq's Next Challenge: A New Currency

Publisher: Al-Hayat (Pan Arab)

Original Title: The Currency Change in Iraqi and its Expected Effects

Author: Thaka’ Mokhless al-Khalidi

Published on: Monday, Feb 27, 2012

Translated On: Wednesday, Feb 29, 2012

Translator: Ibrahim Jouhari

A few weeks ago, a source at the Iraqi Central Bank announced the government’s plan to [re-denominate] the [iraqi] currency by cutting three zero from all notes, effectively dividing these notes by 1000. 1000 dinar notes would be changed to one dinar notes and 5000 [old dinars] would equal five new dinars.

The new currency will be introduced in 2012. The process will take up to two years, at the end of which the old currency will ultimately be void. However, banks will continue to accept [the old notes] for another 10 years - for exchange against new notes,.

http://www.al-monitor.com/cms/conten...iraqi-and.html

Let's not believe everything you find in Iraqi newspapers. How many times have we in the last few months, reed a variety of information on deleting zero and such like. Journalists as journalists, have something to write about. Replacement process will not take 10 years, and it is questionable that this should happen 2012th. The process of replacing or. RD together with the RV should start no later than September of this year, but it is not safe. What all members of the DV know that when it comes to IRAQ nothing is certain, not even what they publish their papers. The majority of us have information that is available only through the newspapers. Lot of this informations is either transformed or invented, all just to increase sales of newspapers.

The new currency will be introduced in 2012. The process will take up to two years, at the end of which the old currency will ultimately be void. However, banks will continue to accept [the old notes] for another 10 years - for exchange against new notes,.

Perhaps our "old" won't be accepted in the marketplace after two years but can, as stated, continue to be accepted in banks.

• Upvote 1

I'll buy your Dinar from you at 1150.

Hang on to your IQD. After 1 to 1 LOP, the IQD will float to 4 USD to 1 IQD as it pars to the KD within two years. A 400% profit in this day & age is great. Be thankful for your 400% profit as Wall Street tanks.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's not believe everything you find in Iraqi newspapers. How many times have we in the last few months, reed a variety of information on deleting zero and such like. Journalists as journalists, have something to write about. Replacement process will not take 10 years, and it is questionable that this should happen 2012th. The process of replacing or. RD together with the RV should start no later than September of this year, but it is not safe. What all members of the DV know that when it comes to IRAQ nothing is certain, not even what they publish their papers. The majority of us have information that is available only through the newspapers. Lot of this informations is either transformed or invented, all just to increase sales of newspapers.

Key here is do you cash in all at once. Or. Slowly. Euro took some time to climb after introduction on Forex. Book 6 month beach party. Keep one eye on Ocean. Other on Forex.

He will not sell....Neither will Keep. They talk a big game of LOP but that is all. Keep said 6 months ago that he was selling out that he knew a LOP was coming...6 months later he is still here.

Shows how much you really know about me.....cause I NEVER said that.....next time be sure of what you claim before making wild accusations.....

Iraq's Next Challenge: A New Currency

Publisher: Al-Hayat (Pan Arab)

Original Title: The Currency Change in Iraqi and its Expected Effects

Author: Thaka’ Mokhless al-Khalidi

Published on: Monday, Feb 27, 2012

Translated On: Wednesday, Feb 29, 2012

Translator: Ibrahim Jouhari

A few weeks ago, a source at the Iraqi Central Bank announced the government’s plan to [re-denominate] the [iraqi] currency by cutting three zero from all notes, effectively dividing these notes by 1000. 1000 dinar notes would be changed to one dinar notes and 5000 [old dinars] would equal five new dinars.

Thanks Dinarbot but the link does not work for me.

10 years...no thank you but I would buy it on the ISX with a broker if it comes out at $1 and hold it. ;)

Thanks Dinarbot but the link does not work for me.

10 years...no thank you but I would buy it on the ISX with a broker if it comes out at $1 and hold it. ;)

http://www.al-monitor.com/cms/contents/articles/business/2012/02/the-currency-change-in-iraqi-and.html

Yes the page does appear to be gone or not found. hmmmmmm!

http://www.al-monitor.com/cms/contents/articles/business/2012/02/the-currency-change-in-iraqi-and.html

• Upvote 2

Therefore, if the current unofficial exchange rate of 1125 dinars to the dollar is divided by 1000, this will give us a rate of 1.125 dinars to the dollar, which might be reasonable.

I like this part...sounds totally reasonable to me too. :P

Thanks DinarBot.

Yep, that's why I'm beating feet to the bank because just as one nods off in the afternoon sun, a special super secret Pan Arab summit will have convened in the midnight hour declaring the Dinar null and void; مرحبا بكم في العملة الجديدة في الشرق الأوسط. شكرا لك على وقتك، ويمكنك العودة إلى مشاهدة أمريكان أيدول الآن