Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 Years To Cash Out Old IQD Notes

DinarBot

OK. Feb. Article. But 10 years. Nice. Humans can Relax. Feet Up. Frozen Drinks.

Iraq's Next Challenge: A New Currency

Publisher: Al-Hayat (Pan Arab)

Original Title: The Currency Change in Iraqi and its Expected Effects

Author: Thaka’ Mokhless al-Khalidi

Published on: Monday, Feb 27, 2012

Translated On: Wednesday, Feb 29, 2012

Translator: Ibrahim Jouhari

A few weeks ago, a source at the Iraqi Central Bank announced the government’s plan to [re-denominate] the [iraqi] currency by cutting three zero from all notes, effectively dividing these notes by 1000. 1000 dinar notes would be changed to one dinar notes and 5000 [old dinars] would equal five new dinars.

The new currency will be introduced in 2012. The process will take up to two years, at the end of which the old currency will ultimately be void. However, banks will continue to accept [the old notes] for another 10 years - for exchange against new notes,.

http://www.al-monitor.com/cms/conten...iraqi-and.html

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

A few weeks ago, a source at the Iraqi Central Bank announced the government’s plan to [re-denominate] the [iraqi] currency by cutting three zero from all notes, effectively dividing these notes by 1000. 1000 dinar notes would be changed to one dinar notes and 5000 [old dinars] would equal five new dinars.

The new currency will be introduced in 2012. The process will take up to two years, at the end of which the old currency will ultimately be void. However, banks will continue to accept [the old notes] for another 10 years - for exchange against new notes,.

http://www.al-monitor.com/cms/conten...iraqi-and.html

Exchange one for one after the 1,000 IQD becomes one IQD for 10 years. if ever that clearly says LOP, I don't know what will. The CBI can't say it any plainer than that.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 11

Exchange one for one after the 1,000 IQD becomes one IQD for 10 years. if ever that clearly says LOP, I don't know what will. The CBI can't say it any plainer than that.

Agreed. Hard to Decipher what is fact and what is concocted to curb further speculation. Push Me Pull You. Shabibi could be stand in for Dr. Doolittle. Please Do more.

RV At $1 And Shabbi Won't Even Have To Wait 10 Minutes For My Stash !

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post DinarBot ! The 1st Round Of WD-40 In Vegas Is On Me ! ;)

Cool. Spray me Down.

• Upvote 5

Like i been saying, these people love to see there pics and there voices herd on news. They chatter to be chattering hoping reporters pick up on it. They have been suppressed for so long not being able to speak , Now they don't no how to act. One says one thing , another comes along and contradicts what the last one said. Complete :unsure: idiots.

• Upvote 1

He will not sell....Neither will Keep. They talk a big game of LOP but that is all. Keep said 6 months ago that he was selling out that he knew a LOP was coming...6 months later he is still here.

Not only is his glass half EMPTY but the glass is cracked. "No Virginia, there is NO Santa Claus"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He will not sell....Neither will Keep. They talk a big game of LOP but that is all. Keep said 6 months ago that he was selling out that he knew a LOP was coming...6 months later he is still here.

Well that is what I like about Keep. He always has hope. And he feels there is an RV possibility. So I think Keep is a keeper. For what its worth.

• Upvote 5

Wow, quote from this article publisher: "Publisher: Al-Hayat (Pan Arab)" . This is really odd why would they have Pan Arab in parenthesis? Do ya'll know what that means? This is nothing to do with a persons name,. It is an action of forming a currency of Arab nations. A history in this. Google Pan Arabism and you'll see what I mean. Just seems really odd that they would associate Pan Arab with someones name.

Like i been saying, these people love to see there pics and there voices herd on news. They chatter to be chattering hoping reporters pick up on it. They have been suppressed for so long not being able to speak , Now they don't no how to act. One says one thing , another comes along and contradicts what the last one said. Complete :unsure: idiots.

Nelson! Is that you?!?

Thanks DinarBot, I would love to see a ten year period to cash in but I'm expecting two years at most.

I just need two weeks to get home. Along the way I will be visiting every exchange booth along the way. rolleyes.gif

Revalue, Lop, Reinstitute, it will be what it will be and none of us can change that. Personally, I feel lucky today. My positive attitude is back. I think my friends here will be happy very soon. And I hope that everyone has read all the good advice for post RV. My friends, when you finally get wealthy, I want you all to stay wealthy. We are already rich with our families and friends, we want to be rich and wealthy. I don't have to say it, but when you get your reward, don't forget to give some back to those not as fortunate as us.

Everyone be excellent to each other. cool.gif

http://www.al-monito....iraqi-and.html

I would sugest that when they spring the trap ...everybody runn for the gate ......dont think they willl ....hold the door open very long ...wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I would sugest that when they spring the trap ...everybody runn for the gate ......dont think they willl ....hold the door open very long ...wink.gif

That's Why I'm Wearing Sprinting Shoes + Nothing Else When I Run To The Bank After They Announce The RV ! :o

OK Maybe I'll Also Be Wearing Some Make Up And A Smile !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2