Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone looked at CBI site

808pogi

They said the ISX, newspapers and Warka is closed till the first but I never saw the CBI was closed. It will be interesting to see what it says when they reopen.

edit:

Yes, that's normal, they're usually slow at updating, but this week the banks will be closed because of the Arab Summit.

It usually updates around 0100-0200 our time.

They said the ISX, newspapers and Warka is closed till the first but I never saw the CBI was closed. It will be interesting to see what it says when they reopen.

edit:

When you say our time you mean your time, your time is 3 hours difference from my time, just saying. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sorry you're right, 0400-0500 your time. I sometimes forget not everyone lives in my time zone. :D

I'm 7 hours ahead of you guys ... I think if i worked it out correctly and 2 hours behind Iraq .... its 9pm sunday evening here now, 11pm in Iraq and if im right 2pm where u are.

It's not unusual for the CBI site to be left unattended for a few days ..... anyway I thought they were all on holiday.

• Upvote 1

edit:

Well maybe the webmaster has been stuck in traffic and can't get to work. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I think they are closed along with the rest of Iraq until April 1st......maybe they'll re-open with a new rate......go RV!!!!!

I'm on the same page as you, like your thinking! GO RVVVVVV!!!

They did not update the 21st, no currency auction the 21st. Updated the 22nd, no currency auction the 22nd. No update or currency auction 23, 24, 25, or 26th. They said they would be closed for a week for the "Arab New Year". Last year they were down for one day. Also, I remember S said the CBI would be closed 3 days for/when the RV.

Iraq had said would be media Blackouts for the summit week maybe they have blackout for auction sales also . Plus I had heard the CBI never closes always be someone there even if only 1 person. Isn't our Fed here same way always someone managing the ship