Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN NOT belive BUT look at last paragraph Economic integration in front of Arab leaders

I value my word more than anyone else's I am loaded with honor and class. You don't now me. Talking down to others is classless. Especially when your "signature" involves the words of the Bible in quotations. I'm not in someone else's house. I'm at home. On the internet.

I simply agreed with my fellow dinar investor. Call it dinar fellowship.

If this "house" is ruled by others who are going to pretend to be my disciplinarian....some faux principal.....middle school teacher......I'll simply go. Take my conversation elsewhere.

I'm not one to swirl in bull. Consider that part of my honor and class.

Sincerely (here comes my signature!!!)

Maureen

You are at home on the internet in someone else's place of business. You're a registered guest. You read the rules. If you are not happy with those rules, which includes following the instructions of the moderators, please feel free to not come back.

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1q77Rfttb

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So if you knew people were being misled and lied to and ripped off, you wouldn't waste your time trying to tell them. Gotcha. That doesn't surprise me at all.

This is the second thread I have seen you on tonight saying the same thing. I am very sorry you got misinformed by this speculative investment. There are several scenarios that have been discussed over and over on this forum that in my opinion are valid. There is no guarantee and most of us here know that, however we try to remain positive and we are well-educated about the possibilities. However, you might not be aware of the quality of folks here because it appears you don't often contribute and you are a fairly new member. You may also want to know that we don't need to be told we are being scammed or ripped off, expecting a 1000% increase. I think many of the regulars know what this is all about. We all like the rainbow and lollipop dreams, but it doesn't mean we are not based in reality. So stick around and learn a few things and hey bring some meat to the table, we sure would like to see some of the facts you have gathered to come to your conclusions as well. Fair is fair. Have a nice night.

• Upvote 7

GCC countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE

11 Mar 2012

Unified Gulf currency by 2015 seen

JEDDAH - GCC countries are in active discussion to decide upon the name and denominations of the proposed unified Gulf currency and its printing by mid-year in 2013, sources at the General Secretariat of the GCC said.

The year 2015 is proposed for the launch of the unified Gulf currency, they said. However, the actual date of the launch will depend on the progress achieved by the monetary council of the GCC (Gulf Co-operation Council).

The governing council of the Gulf Monetary Council includes the governors of the central banks of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. It would meet in Riyadh in the third week of March to discuss the progress made by its technical teams in charge of preparing institutional and regulatory frameworks for the council and follow up the achievements in this regard as the nucleus of the Gulf Central Bank.

With regard to the new currency's tie-up with the US dollar, the source said it may have a full tie-up with a single currency, i.e., the US dollar or would tie-up with a bundle of currencies in which the US dollar would have a lion's share.

The new currency is expected to bring smoothness in the fiscal and monetary policies, besides facilitating regional financial integration and intensifying financial discipline and transparency. It is also expected to boost internal and external investments.

My link

• Upvote 3

its like when people in the united states say ......."BUY AMERICAN"...... they are saying buy arabic first ...then look elsewhere for what you need .. they want to set things up to make it easier for local trade between countrys ...and if one country has more of a certain product to make the surplus known and avaliable to another arab state .. kinda like isolationism.. but not that extreme .. more like unions saying buy american ...look out for ourselves first .. they best watch what they do .. their oil prices are so high .. when they start isolating themselves ..they will need many products from around the world and all those prices could go way up when dealing with them show them how it feels .. ..ya cant eat crude oil as long as they stick with the united states they will have acess to anything they need ..if they ever cross the us .. well we all know what happens

• Upvote 1

I had read somewhere there was talk about the GCC's having a currency like the euro but they were holding off on that. they're most likely waiting on Iraq and for the ME to simmer down. I think alot of what they were saying is saddam held Iraq back with his wars against Iran & Kuwait when Iraq could be a bigger player in the ME if saddam wouldn't have pulled his stunts. Iraq will eventually be big boys on the block due to the wealth potential.

Yes, horrible translation but reads like the reference to GCC currency.

• Upvote 1

***///

'Ol Sarge is very ill. Recent news and seemingly useless efforts by the V.A. have compounded the intensity I feel to

accomplish my mission for Disabled Veterans - using my RV - before I 'go'...

Sarge, you are in my prayers. Keep the faith.

Sorry to hear Stryker might not come back. I hope he will. He is one of the few I enjoy reading. He contributed so much to this site and I know most of us will miss his insight.

• Upvote 3

So if you knew people were being misled and lied to and ripped off, you wouldn't waste your time trying to tell them. Gotcha. That doesn't surprise me at all.

That's why there is a LOP section in which they can educate themselves. This way you don't have to do it for them considering they aren't children and can learn on their own. I don't mind the LOP talk because it is a real possibility and I do appreciate the opinions, but this argument of "We have a duty to tell people" is quite ridiculous and self-righteous. This is a speculative investment, people understand that. You and other "lopsters" don't need to baby sit anyone.

209MP.gif

post-45509-133267892363_thumb.gif

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 5

That's why there is a LOP section in which they can educate themselves. This way you don't have to do it for them considering they aren't children and can learn on their own. I don't mind the LOP talk because it is a real possibility and I do appreciate the opinions, but this argument of "We have a duty to tell people" is quite ridiculous and self-righteous. This is a speculative investment, people understand that. You and other "lopsters" don't need to baby sit anyone.

Could not have said it better! +1

Unified Gulf currency by 2015 seen

JEDDAH - GCC countries are in active discussion to decide upon the name and denominations of the proposed unified Gulf currency and its printing by mid-year in 2013, sources at the General Secretariat of the GCC said.

The year 2015 is proposed for the launch of the unified Gulf currency, they said. However, the actual date of the launch will depend on the progress achieved by the monetary council of the GCC (Gulf Co-operation Council).

The governing council of the Gulf Monetary Council includes the governors of the central banks of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. It would meet in Riyadh in the third week of March to discuss the progress made by its technical teams in charge of preparing institutional and regulatory frameworks for the council and follow up the achievements in this regard as the nucleus of the Gulf Central Bank.

With regard to the new currency's tie-up with the US dollar, the source said it may have a full tie-up with a single currency, i.e., the US dollar or would tie-up with a bundle of currencies in which the US dollar would have a lion's share.

The new currency is expected to bring smoothness in the fiscal and monetary policies, besides facilitating regional financial integration and intensifying financial discipline and transparency. It is also expected to boost internal and external investments.

GCC countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE

Saudi Riyal (SAR) = 0.26655 US Dollar (USD)

Qatar Riyal (QAR) = 0.27473 (USD)

Bahrain Dinar (BHD) = 2.65957 (USD)

Omoni Rial (OMR) = 2.6007820 (USD)

Kuwait Dinar (KWD) = 3.59066 (USD)

Iraqi Dinar (IQD) = 0.000858001 (USD)

Average = 1.466698 (USD)

I think this is the best news ever for the IQD

• Upvote 4

What am I gonna do this morning..I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee looking for my daily moring Stryker breakdowns... :(

And no Yota. He was getting pretty heavily attacked yesterday by a newbie. I pray he does not stop posting. We need these guys and gals. At least I do.

• Upvote 2

Thats not good! angry.gif

All the ones that want him back need to start requesting him back with every post.

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker!

Why on earth would they ban Stryker????? He's been one of the best posters on here and has brought so much to DV. I respect his breakdowns on articles, and he's never been out of line that I can think of. We all get testy at times with the frustration of this venture, but to ban him??? This makes no sense at all.... We need him!!! DV without Stryker is just not DV... He's family!!!

• Upvote 2

I'm disgusted this meaty topic was debased and detoured. Stryker is gone - now leave it alone and get along with constructive discussion and research.

Whatever.

The guy is a huge asset to this site and makes this investment a lot easier and interesting to follow. He doesn't disappear for a week at a time, he's here every day contributing quite a bit.

• Upvote 2

I'm disgusted this meaty topic was debased and detoured. Stryker is gone - now leave it alone and get along with constructive discussion and research.

Pardon me, but we have had enough of brash people like you stating you opinion. It is not that you do not have the right to voice it, however the fashion in which you choose to voice it is unprofessional and unnecessary. This is not YOUR site friend. You have no right to tell any of us what to do as long as we are doing it in a kind manner.

• Upvote 4