Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN NOT belive BUT look at last paragraph Economic integration in front of Arab leaders

Well am just wondering if anyone has a comment on the orignal post , what do you think of what the last paragraph is talking aboute hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

PS I VERY MUCH LIKE Stryker to hope it all works out and we seen him real soon in the am :)

I think your thread got hijacked patriotic party girl -

Is this the paragraph you are questioning?

He Tai that the existence of economic integration Arab possible to achieve an advantage and competitive to reduce the prices of goods that come from other countries, which rose very moment, confirming the presence of full confidence between the Arab countries for the success of the Arab market, which is expected to have a promising future in which we can be there implications well as version dinar joint Arab and circulated.

As suggested above this indicates trading between the markets and a a common currency as a unified ME to reduce the cost from other countries. Sort of like a consortium. They band together and can buy more and get a better price....with a common currency.

Maybe you can start a new thread.

Ahhh. The politics of "It's MY HOUSE, and if you don't like it, get the....."

I dunno what went down last nite, but I'm 99% sure it didn't merit reprimand.

Unless something threatening was typed, they're only words on a screen!!!

Toughen up a bit, world.

This is the reason we're spiraling downward. Too much babysitting going on.

I thought that DV would be the last place to Nanny it's members. But, maybe the exchange got threatening, I dunno.

And while on topic of nanny, it appears that the ME wants to unionize, which I'm sure tickles the New World Order folks.

My two cents.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Well I dont know what Strykers post was about or why he was put on MOD REVIEW since it was pulled and I cant see what happened. But if the name is an indicator of his character then Im on his side since I was a STRYKER once myself. I dont post much or stir the pot but I would ask Adam to take another look and see if this is really necessary?????

• Upvote 2

I can see putting people like J.F. and KEEPM (what ever his name is) on moderator review for saying the same ol crap all the time... which goes AGAINST what this site is all about... which is extremely boring BTW. I think we can all agree on that. But these "rules and regs" are a bit much. Especially since the majority of the people who use this site are well above 18 years old... this is all IMO, btw...

Keepm contributes a lot more to this site than people that just post "goooooo RV" and "we're going to be rich!" in every single thread.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Woops, sorry Big Frank.

Accidently negged you.

Little help for Big Frank.

Alex38's comment was where it should've gone.

Keep brings arguments. I like that -vs- being blinded by "we can't lose".

I admit, I don't think we will lose, but I respect others opinions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keepm contributes a lot more to this site than people that just post "goooooo RV" and "we're going to be rich!" in every single thread.

Really? With his "your 25k dinar will be worth 25 dinar" words of wisdom? Over and over and over again.... riiiiite.... Guess again.

We're going to be RIIIIIIIICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

without honor or class,

Alex38....39

Woops, sorry Big Frank.

Accidently negged you.

Little help for Big Frank.

Alex38's comment was where it should've gone.

Keep brings arguments. I like that -vs- being blinded by "we can't lose".

I admit, I don't think we will lose, but I respect others opinions.

helped you out. I negged you.

;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I can see putting people like J.F. and KEEPM (what ever his name is) on moderator review for saying the same ol crap all the time... which goes AGAINST what this site is all about... which is extremely boring BTW. I think we can all agree on that. But these "rules and regs" are a bit much. Especially since the majority of the people who use this site are well above 18 years old... this is all IMO, btw...

Sounds like you are implementing your own rules and regs.

In regards to posts you don't like from members you don't agree with, the IGNORE button is free.

Guess it's the Libra in me.

Balance.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well I dont know what Strykers post was about or why he was put on MOD REVIEW since it was pulled and I cant see what happened. But if the name is an indicator of his character then Im on his side since I was a STRYKER once myself. I dont post much or stir the pot but I would ask Adam to take another look and see if this is really necessary?????

It was a personal attack of his character by another member. I don't expect he will be back. I am sure it will take some time for members here to settle with this because Stryker was a popular member, he was a contributor on many levels.

• Upvote 1

Toughen up a bit, world.

I thought that DV would be the last place to Nanny it's members. But, maybe the exchange got threatening, I dunno.

And while on topic of nanny, it appears that the ME wants to unionize, which I'm sure tickles the New World Order folks.

My two cents.

You admit you have no clue what went on, but somehow you automatically know it didn't merit a reprimand... Priceless! :lol: We Mods get complaints that we're too strict, then we get complaints from the same people that boo hoo someone's picking on me. Then when we apply some discpline, people get put on Mod Preview or Banned, and those very people ask why? Again priceless! :lol:

-

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like you are implementing your own rules and regs.

In regards to posts you don't like from members you don't agree with, the IGNORE button is free.

Guess it's the Libra in me.

Balance.

I agree with balance. BUT.. this is a site where people invested money in a belief/speculation that Iraq WILL move the dinar upwards to a dollar... or there about. Reading how this is NOT going to work, on a regular basis from certain people, makes me wonder what they are doing on a site that is primarily for the positive outcome. Kinda strange. IMO.

And yes, I do have my OWN rules and regs ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You admit you have no clue what went on, but somehow you automatically know it didn't merit a reprimand... Priceless! :lol: We Mods get complaints that we're too strict, then we get complaints from the same people that boo hoo someone's picking on me. Then when we apply some discpline, people get put on Mod Preview or Banned, and those very people ask why? Again priceless! :lol:

-

Oh, come on, Markinsa....

I still have that 1% to work with... :rolleyes:

I just hate that we're getting banned or mod reviewed for speaking/typing our minds.

It takes ALL types to make the world go round.

The IGNORE button is free!

• Upvote 2

I agree with balance. BUT.. this is a site where people invested money in a belief/speculation that Iraq WILL move the dinar upwards to a dollar... or there about. Reading how this is NOT going to work, on a regular basis from certain people, makes me wonder what they are doing on a site that is primarily for the positive outcome. Kinda strange. IMO.

Some people want to hear the TRUTH, even if it's not the desired outcome. You are, very obviously, not one of those people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yes. I agree. Seems that some just want to ruffle feathers, but for arguments sake, all we can say is "we don't know what the precise outcome will be".

Although my research points to.... Cha Ching!

Dig the avatar, BTW. :lol:

Oh, come on, Markinsa....

I still have that 1% to work with... rolleyes.gif

I just hate that we're getting banned or mod reviewed for speaking/typing our minds.

It takes ALL types to make the world go round.

The IGNORE button is free!

There is nothing I would like better than to go through the night, and have everyone get along. There are some nights it is like that. Then we have nights like last night, things happen, people don't get along, they forget the rules, and well, they should show some restraint. Like you said, use the Ignore Button, and I mentioned that specifically to J.F. in previous interactions with him. But somehow, he was too proud, or too lazy to do that.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Toughen up a bit, world.

My two cents.

I actually have a copy of what was said the other night ....it was my thread that was hijacked, It was late there was a lot to read I'd already had a bottle of wine in me and was heading for bed so copied the lot to read yesterday morning to see what all the fuss was about ... ... now I have no plan to repost any of it either before anyone ask's ...

but look police'n the forum is not my job or yours just leave it to the mods, how often does someone get put on review ..... I dont think it happens very often at all, there pretty laid back here and fair to be honest.

• Upvote 6

There is nothing I would like better than to go through the night, and have everyone get along. There are some nights it is like that. Then we have nights like last night, things happen, people don't get along, they forget the rules, and well, they should show some restraint. Like you said, use the Ignore Button, and I mentioned that specifically to J.F. in previous interactions with him. But somehow, he was too proud, or too lazy to do that.

-

Looks like it's not getting much easier tonight. Wow....have a good rest of the night.

Some people want to hear the TRUTH, even if it's not the desired outcome. You are, very obviously, not one of those people.

What's the truth? That you think you may have bought your way into a bad investment? Then get out of it. Why waste your time? I don't understand that mentality. At. All. :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

EVERYONE on this site that has posting priviledges agreed to those "Rules and Regs" in order to get those said "posting priviledges" now that you have the priviledge you want to renege on your agreement? Since you more less used your name as a signature, I guess that mean you don't value your word, if you are willing to do that? Show some honor and class, you are a guest in someone else's house.

-

I value my word more than anyone else's I am loaded with honor and class. You don't now me. Talking down to others is classless. Especially when your "signature" involves the words of the Bible in quotations. I'm not in someone else's house. I'm at home. On the internet.

I simply agreed with my fellow dinar investor. Call it dinar fellowship.

If this "house" is ruled by others who are going to pretend to be my disciplinarian....some faux principal.....middle school teacher......I'll simply go. Take my conversation elsewhere.

I'm not one to swirl in bull. Consider that part of my honor and class.

Sincerely (here comes my signature!!!)

Maureen

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What's the truth? That you think you may have bought your way into a bad investment? Then get out of it. Why waste your time? I don't understand that mentality. At. All. :blink:

So if you knew people were being misled and lied to and ripped off, you wouldn't waste your time trying to tell them. Gotcha. That doesn't surprise me at all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11