Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN NOT belive BUT look at last paragraph Economic integration in front of Arab leaders

How long do yall have to look at him? or Preview?

Are you going to wait till we all leave or get banned?

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker! NOW!

Adam put them on Indefinate Mod Preview, meaning until they do something or say something that merits them being removed from Mod Preview, they'll probably stay there. If they post and a Mod sees the post, and their post doesn't violate any of the Forum Rules, their posts should be approved. How long you wait before you decide to leave is up to you. You'll miss alot of awfully nice and talented people, and we'd miss you.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anybody remember what the original post was on this thread .........

Yes I did but now I forgot....we started with a post regarding the integration of the ME - then it moved on to the proposed ME currency, New World Order, and then we got side tracked to Stryker and then JF...biggrin.gif Oh and then it really downgraded to diapers...and worse yet, Lopsters.

JIT Don't leave now I asked you twice nicely, the next time it will be in all CAPS.

They BOTH have the ability to post. If they post, it has to be reviewed and approved by a Mod before their post becomes public. In other words, yes they are both on Mod Preview.

-

I just heard he was banned!

How come we havn't seen a post all day from him?

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker! SOON!

• Upvote 2

They BOTH have the ability to post. If they post, it has to be reviewed and approved by a Mod before their post becomes public. In other words, yes they are both on Mod Preview.

-

Mark, according to Stryker, he has been permanently banned by Adam. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam put them on Indefinate Mod Preview, meaning until they do something or say something that merits them being removed from Mod Preview, they'll probably stay there. If they post and a Mod sees the post, and their post doesn't violate any of the Forum Rules, their posts should be approved. How long you wait before you decide to leave is up to you. You'll miss alot of awfully nice and talented people, and we'd miss you.

-

Well I hate to be this way myself, but Stryker was every bit of 50% input and then another 25% feedback responding to his posts.

Should of banned lopsters sooner and he would not had to been trying to do a mods job.

He always defended DV, Adam, and rest of all positive people here.

I miss Stryker's input! We Want Stryker Back!

• Upvote 4

I just looked at Stryker365's profile and he is ONLY on Indefinate Mod Preview. He must have misunderstood.

-

How long does it take for a couple of people to talk this out?

This want end good, if not.

Did not know this was Iraq here and had speech controlled.

No time for this Crap!

We need him back NOW! or at least by in the am.

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker!

Dont mean to be so direct to you M, but if you could kindly pass the message?

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 4

I just looked at Stryker365's profile and he is ONLY on Indefinate Mod Preview. He must have misunderstood.

-

Thank you, Mark. I appreciate your effort.

I doubt it will make any difference. I don't think Stryker will be back.

I wished Zig was here. I need a vodka tonic.

• Upvote 2

Well I hate to be this way myself, but Stryker was every bit of 50% input and then another 25% feedback responding to his posts.

Should of banned lopsters sooner and he would not had to been trying to do a mods job.

He always defended DV, Adam, and rest of all positive people here.

I miss Stryker's input! We Want Stryker Back!

I'm going to be nice and give you an opportunity to remove your protest text from your signature, then I'm going to give you another opportunity to apologize for assuming us Mod's aren't doing our Jobs. IF ANYONE has a problem with what is going on on this site, you use the report button on the bottom left of each post. IF you have a problem with the Moderators you direct your complaints to Adam, you DO NOT bring them to the open forum. You DON'T take matters into your own hands, if you do, you do so at your own risk. You are currently in violation of the Forum Rules do you wish to keep your posting priviledges? :angry:

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If thats so, the fun is over here, and most useful input.

I know a few other places you can still depend on for useful input.

Give this maybe one more day.

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker!

• Upvote 2

Carello-can you pass on to him PLEASE how much we need him. I know that after all his hard work, this is like a slap in the face. We have lost so many good people because of the negative people on DV. Please tell him from SOOO many of us that we love and want him back. I tried to PM but he cannot receive them. I appreciate you ma'am for what you bring to this forum.

• Upvote 3

I'm going to be nice and give you an opportunity to remove your protest text from your signature, then I'm going to give you another opportunity to apologize for assuming us Mod's aren't doing our Jobs. IF ANYONE has a problem with what is going on on this site, you use the report button on the bottom left of each post. IF you have a problem with the Moderators you direct your complaints to Adam, you DO NOT bring them to the open forum. You DON'T take matters into your own hands, if you do, you do so at your own risk. You are currently in violation of the Forum Rules do you wish to keep your posting priviledges? :angry:

-

Good night! I'll sleep on it.

Hope its better with Stryker here tomorrow.

Sorry to you personally M. NOt directed at you.

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 2

-

I can see putting people like J.F. and KEEPM (what ever his name is) on moderator review for saying the same ol crap all the time... which goes AGAINST what this site is all about... which is extremely boring BTW. I think we can all agree on that. But these "rules and regs" are a bit much. Especially since the majority of the people who use this site are well above 18 years old... this is all IMO, btw...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I can see putting people like J.F. and KEEPM (what ever his name is) on moderator review for saying the same ol crap all the time... which goes AGAINST what this site is all about... which is extremely boring BTW. I think we can all agree on that. But these "rules and regs" are a bit much. Especially since the majority of the people who use this site are well above 18 years old... this is all IMO, btw...

Agreed. Seems like a double edged sword otherwise. As adults, which I assume we all are, we should be able to handle each others opinions, no? yes? It's just the internet. We're all here for the same reason. We have invested in Dinar.. It's that simple. Let's talk about it!!! and not have to have these weird, childish, "I moderate the website therefore I choose which opinions stay" bull rap. Ooops, I said crap. I'm out...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Mark! Hope you are doing well! Long time since you've told me to settle down. I've been a good boy! Will I ever be taken off Mod Review?

BTW, I think there is too much a difference in the Arab currency values for these Arab countries to easily pull this off.

Go RV!

Aloha ke Akua!

Agreed. Seems like a double edged sword otherwise. As adults, which I assume we all are, we should be able to handle each others opinions, no? yes? It's just the internet. We're all here for the same reason. We have invested in Dinar.. It's that simple. Let's talk about it!!! and not have to have these weird, childish, "I moderate the website therefore I choose which opinions stay" bull rap. Ooops, I said crap. I'm out...........

EVERYONE on this site that has posting priviledges agreed to those "Rules and Regs" in order to get those said "posting priviledges" now that you have the priviledge you want to renege on your agreement? Since you more less used your name as a signature, I guess that mean you don't value your word, if you are willing to do that? Show some honor and class, you are a guest in someone else's house.

-

• Upvote 3