Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN NOT belive BUT look at last paragraph Economic integration in front of Arab leaders

Here is an article that might be worth investigating:

More of the article is posted here, however I cannot find any date, but this is old 2005 and looks like this has not happened, might be worth more investigation.

Thanks, Im not surprised that he idea for something like this has been tossed around, but since discussion of unified arab states hasnt been seen much lately i am curious as to why this may have been brought up in the media now. Interesting stuff.. i guess we wait and see.

Oh, and We want stryker back!!

• Upvote 3

I don't know about JF, and I don't know why he was banned. Adam seems to be the one to answer that question, Machine.

So much for this forum! It got us almost home.

Not staying here without him and all these lopsters and neg people here!

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker!

• Upvote 6

Was that my thread about the email from PD ..... noticed it disappeared alright ..... yeah that went off topic and got completly out of control pretty quickly if thats the one your talking about.

It wasn't your fault Machine, that is just where it blew up at....

Ahh yes, the next move towards commanding the earth. The big guys are following the plan that has been laid out for all to see. With no way to stop it. Since they own the banks, they control the money, control the money, control the governments, control the governments, well now you control the military. This rabbit hole goes deep with lots of tunnels. This was described as one of the steps to the New World Oder. <_<

Yes and the ME commanding Israel, this is my biggest concern, hmmmm

• Upvote 1

Was that my thread about the email from PD ..... noticed it disappeared alright ..... yeah that went off topic and got completly out of control pretty quickly if thats the one your talking about.

That is BS!

Thought it was free forum?! Sure he was just defending RV.

He could always come back as "CurveBall"

• Upvote 4

Adam placed both J.F. and Stryker on Mod Preview. Noone was banned. If you want to know why they were placed on Mod Preview, you need to talk to Adam.

Please let's get back on topic.

Edited by Markinsa
Mistakenly said Banned in Third Sentence Changed Banned to Mod Preview.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Banned? Ha! That's not cool. What are we? In elementary school? Sheesh.

Some days I wonder Alex! The bullies come in just to make trouble all the time, then when the person who they are bullying finally strikes back, they get in trouble, Stryker brings so much to this forum that I really hope the mods or Adam bring him back soon. His input was invaluable to some of us!

• Upvote 7

Stryker has been banned.

Wow, we don't agree on stuff, but I liked him. I like him mainly cause he stood up for what he thought was right. Just like me. We just don't agree on what is right. He made for a good debate. What can we do to help him back? Even I would like to see him. I didn't know he was banned. I thought that was unreal. When I saw that you were the one who said it, then I knew it was true. That's a shame. He was fun too. He could get the whole thread mad at me and I still loved him. If I can, I would like to have him back too. How does that work?

• Upvote 7

That is disturbing. :angry:

We want Stryker!

Knew Stryker could count on one with name "Patriotic" wink.gif

Wow, we don't agree on stuff, but I liked him. I like him mainly cause he stood up for what he thought was right. Just like me. We just don't agree on what is right. He made for a good debate. What can we do to help him back? Even I would like to see him. I didn't know he was banned. I thought that was unreal. When I saw that you were the one who said it, then I knew it was true. That's a shame. He was fun too. He could get the whole thread mad at me and I still loved him. If I can, I would like to have him back too. How does that work?

Start signing all posts with...

• Upvote 5

Adam placed both J.F. and Stryker on Mod Preview. Noone was banned. If you want to know why they were placed on Mod Preview, you need to talk to Adam.

Please let's get back on topic.

How long do yall have to look at him? or Preview?

Are you going to wait till we all leave or get banned?

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker! NOW!

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Some days I wonder Alex! The bullies come in just to make trouble all the time, then when the person who they are bullying finally strikes back, they get in trouble, Stryker brings so much to this forum that I really hope the mods or Adam bring him back soon. His input was invaluable to some of us!

This is EXACTLY why I don't respond to a NUMBER of lame lobsters on here. These mods would never let me on here again if I said what I was thinking, Ha! They come out of their "LOP" cages and put a debbie downer on the people here who believe in this investment. I have seen it a THOUSAND times in this forum. LAME!!! You're rite... they do it to start crap. You can feel it the way they respond to stuff. Then I always hear: keep it nice, voice your opinion respectfully"... I am almost 40... I don't need a diaper change. Give me at least another 30 years until I do ;) THEY should start their own site... call it "dontbelieveinthedinaritsascamdotcom."

Edited by Alex38
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1