Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN NOT belive BUT look at last paragraph Economic integration in front of Arab leaders

25/03/2012 0:38

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif

is the Arab economic integration of the files the task at hand on the agenda of the Arab summit in its the 23, especially as the Arab world has 69.9 of oil stocks in all countries of the world.

, says Member of the economy and investment parliamentary deputy Abdul-Abbas, the broadly used to put file of the Arab economy on the agenda of the Arab summit is one of the things are very good, In the world there is now trade agreements and economic between countries to facilitate trade among them.

He added that this address, if approved at the Arab summit is supposed to be formed in light of committees studying the process of customs duties between Arab States and the ease of entry of goods and double taxation, and a host of other things in the fields of economy that will improve the economic reality of all the Arab countries, but he also said: that leaving this just a title is not enough, but if you take the matter seriously and has set up committees to activate such a thing and as a of the important decisions of the Summit and binding for all countries, where there will be agreements come to the House of Representatives for approval, whether political or economic, or the like.

and that such a subject is in the interest of the Arabs to get to the exchange of economic and trade cooperation between the Arab countries.

and had ended last Thursday meetings preparations for the Arab summit at the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States in Cairo, a meeting of the Economic and Social Council, the presence of senior officials and experts from various Member States at the university, to discuss the most important economic issues that will be addressed by the summit.

was quoted by news of Ambassador Mohammed Bin Ibrahim Al-Tuwaijri, Assistant Secretary-General for Economic Affairs University of the Economic and Social Council will be presented to the summit a number of strategies the most important of «strategic Arab tourist and mechanisms of implementation, and strategic water security in the Arab region, and the strategic Arab disaster risk reduction.

in turn, said MP Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri to discuss the subject of the Arab economy and its integration on the agenda of the summit came too late, as it was supposed to be looking through the previous years, and that each State is complementary to other countries.

was added to the Arabs to be in a common Arab market and the benefit of their economy well on the grounds that the Arab countries where 69.9 of proven oil and a younger workforce and cheap .

and wished to be a summit of Baghdad, is to re-Arab economic integration and cooperation in the field of economics framework seeking to monotheism.

to take it MP Mansour al-Tamimi said the issue of Arab economic integration of the most important topics on the agenda of the Summit, because of the global economic crisis is still raised and results dangerous to the Arab countries.

He added that Iraq needs economic integration among Arab countries which will be reflected also on the social and political relations and good will strengthen the ties of interdependence among nations in the event of success of the Summit, noting that raise this issue and developed his first steps.

with said MP Abdul-Mahdi al-Khafaji said Iraq will be one of the contributors and participants in the event of establishing an Arab common market can benefit from it.

He said the establishment of an Arab common market of the important things, however, he must resort to the opinion of experts and economists on this subject, and not think about originally to participate in the absence of his accession to the level of ambition, will not bring the economic interests of the desired.

as MP Joseph Tai that the issue of establishing an Arab common market has been discussed in many forums that were held did not write them a success.

and that this market needs to be founded and clear strategies to market the unified Arab and therefore must rely on trade common between these countries to achieve self-sufficiency, when there would be products surplus in a particular country can be exported to a neighboring country, especially given that the geographical nature of the States be close and even modes of transport be better.

He Tai that the existence of economic integration Arab possible to achieve an advantage and competitive to reduce the prices of goods that come from other countries, which rose very moment, confirming the presence of full confidence between the Arab countries for the success of the Arab market, which is expected to have a promising future in which we can be there implications well as version dinar joint Arab and circulated.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=24069

• Upvote 1

what? someone please explain what they are talking about,thanks. is this good or bad for us?

I was doing a little research on this while you folks were posting. This will not effect the currency. What this means is there is a suggestion that the ME bands together to support each other with goods and services (common market) because they are concerned with the global economic crisis. It is like "Hey, brother, you scratch my back, and I will scratch yours and then we won't need anyone else outside of the ME. I did a bit a research and at one time they were looking to have a common currency like the Euro last info I found was 2009 and I don't know where it stands today.

• Upvote 4

That is the same thing i thought it was saying and that is what it seems they are saying :)

I'm not sure I should say anything, because I don't speak Arablish, and I'm kind of a noob, but it kinda sounds like they're talking about a common Arab currency, too.

• Upvote 2

Integrated, as in a completely chapter 7 free Iraq with an internationally tradeable currency, i hope so. Integrated as in,' hey, guys we really think it would be cool if we tried to emulate the EU for a while, just for the lolz' i hope not, that statement is motivated by my ignorance of what is being stated.. im not really sure exactly what the article really means. Very interesting though.

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 1

It sounds to me that they are stating that one of the goals of the summit is to increase trading with their Arab neighbors. This would decrease the price of goods traded between them. At this point, those goods are higher than they will be when trading is increase. In the future they expect each Arab country dinar to benefit from the trade. Or a common dinar between the Arab countries. This is my take on that last paragraph. Someone please correct me if I'm off base.

I was doing a little research on this while you folks were posting. This will not effect the currency. What this means is there is a suggestion that the ME bands together to support each other with goods and services (common market) because they are concerned with the global economic crisis. It is like "Hey, brother, you scratch my back, and I will scratch yours and then we won't need anyone else outside of the ME. I did a bit a research and at one time they were looking to have a common currency like the Euro last info I found was 2009 and I don't know where it stands today.

Would be nice to be the dinar. :D Pan Arabia all over again. This time it will succeed.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Integrated, as in a completely chapter 7 free Iraq with an internationally tradeable currency, i hope so. Integrated as in,' hey, guys we really think it would be cool if we tried to emulate the EU for a while, just for the lolz' i hope not.. im not really sure exactly what the article really means. Very interesting though.

Here is an article that might be worth investigating:

Single currency for Middle East - approved by IMF.

black.gif

FINANCIAL UNIFICATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST

The International Monetary Fund has approved plans that will achieve monetary union for Middle Eastern countries by 2005 and the launch of a single currency by 2010.

[1] The IMF's policy discussion paper states: "The general conclusion is that the benefits do not seem too large, but that neither do the costs.

[2] The IMF has mapped out the steps that will be taken during the unification period to establish the single Gulf currency within the first decade of the new millennium.

[3]The new currency will initially be limited to members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, which includes some of the most wealthy nations on earth. The GCC Gulf comprises Saudi Arabia - the world's most important source of oil, as well as Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates.

According to the IMF:"The establishment of an economic and monetary union will create an important regional entity that in 2001 had an estimated combined GDP of about $335 billion, average weighted per capita income in nominal terms of $12,708, and 45 and 17 percent, respectively, of the world's oil and natural gas reserves.

More of the article is posted here, however I cannot find any date, but this is old 2005 and looks like this has not happened, might be worth more investigation.

• Upvote 3

I had read somewhere there was talk about the GCC's having a currency like the euro but they were holding off on that. they're most likely waiting on Iraq and for the ME to simmer down. I think alot of what they were saying is saddam held Iraq back with his wars against Iran & Kuwait when Iraq could be a bigger player in the ME if saddam wouldn't have pulled his stunts. Iraq will eventually be big boys on the block due to the wealth potential.

Ahh yes, the next move towards commanding the earth. The big guys are following the plan that has been laid out for all to see. With no way to stop it. Since they own the banks, they control the money, control the money, control the governments, control the governments, well now you control the military. This rabbit hole goes deep with lots of tunnels. This was described as one of the steps to the New World Oder. <_<

Um, is that for real? Or a joke? Very curious

No camel jokes, It is for real.

What did I miss? I didn't see anything that bad.

Got a link?

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker!

I didn't see the thread last night. See what I get for sleeping. Must have been a doozy.