Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a thought

range

ok so i saw an article on dinarbanker.com from June 26, 2009 which they had just sold 100 billion dinars

my thoughts on this - i assume they are the biggest seller or one of the biggest sellers in dinars in the world?

where I am going with this is if this is true and now 9 months later lets say they have sold another maybe 20 billion that

this being said not sure how many place sell dinar - but my guess is maybe 1 trillion sold to individual investors like us

where im going with this is this - maybe there are not trillions of dinars out there that they will have to exchange - maybe 3 or 4 trillion - who knows???

ok so i saw an article on dinarbanker.com from June 26, 2009 which they had just sold 100 billion dinars

my thoughts on this - i assume they are the biggest seller or one of the biggest sellers in dinars in the world?

where I am going with this is if this is true and now 9 months later lets say they have sold another maybe 20 billion that

this being said not sure how many place sell dinar - but my guess is maybe 1 trillion sold to individual investors like us

where im going with this is this - maybe there are not trillions of dinars out there that they will have to exchange - maybe 3 or 4 trillion - who knows???

You would have to have 10 major dealers selling 100 billion to make 1 trillion. I've heard of about 4 or 5 "major" dealers and then banks. I personally think that the perception of private investors and amount of dinars they own is generally overblown simply because those speculating are immersed and preoccupied with the dinar, the forums, etc. I'd be really surprised if even 1/10th of 1 percent of US citizens own dinars our of the 300M population. Then obviously you have others around the world that have invested. But even then, it really would add up to a spit in the bucket in contrast to the 25 Trillion Iraq has said was in circulation. I consider your perception fairly accurate and still may be too high.