Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Texas Tax Deed Investing.

]

The Banksters all sleep real well at night too ! and my home is plenty big, 6000 sq ft. and I've got a 3500 sq.ft. one on the same property I rent but I also pay 26,000 dollars a year in taxes, that's somebody's whole paycheck for a year. What do you think the Town gives me for that??? They don't even pick up my garbage. They suck and I'm not the only one who thinks that around here. so if I'm not making enough money thye'll steal it and that's ok with you I guess.

blah blah blah! post-22723-133281909265_thumb.jpg imagine all this and no mortgage! and it hasn't even rv'd what a country! I would imagine that both of those would fit very comfortable inside the first floor just saying!

]

blah blah blah! post-22723-133281909265_thumb.jpg imagine all this and no mortgage! and it hasn't even rv'd what a country! I would imagine that both of those would fit very comfortable inside the first floor just saying!

detroitjazzman = Definitely part of the problem

detroitjazzman = Definitely part of the problem

perhaps you might not make everything so personal. I might very well be part of your problem.. if your don.t pay your taxes....and just a quick question. you ave such a fabulous house plus a rental.... paying 26K in taxes why did you have to not register your car? just saying

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...