Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani confirms that he will call for a meeting of the three presidencies in preparation for the National Conference

JustNTime

Talabani confirms that he will call for a meeting of the three presidencies in preparation for the National Conference

• Saturday, March 24, 2012 16:08

863b7b0794dfba221cd7d1146c96ea37_S.jpg

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. said President Jalal Talabani, on Saturday, it will call for the meeting of the three presidencies in order to boot to the next national conference, in what was considered the Arab summit in Baghdad, an important message for the restoration of Iraq's role in the Arab and regional levels.

Talabani said in a statement issued today, and received / Baghdadiya News / copy it, that "the Arab summit in Baghdad, an important message in order to restore the leading role and pivotal posed by Iraq at the Arab and regional levels," stressing "the need to continue to exert all efforts and create an atmosphere necessary for the success of the conference, which is a turning point in enhancing the status of Iraq in the Arab region. "

In the context of a separate Talabani called on to "the continued meetings of the Preparatory Committee for the national meeting to be held for the preparation of the program and the deadline for the meeting," noting that he "would call for a preliminary meeting of the heads of the three."

He revealed the decision of parliament Mohammad Khaldi earlier in the day, the heads of agreement for the Republic, ministers and parliament to convene a meeting of the three presidencies on Sunday, to discuss the meeting was held before the National Summit of Baghdad.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called on the day before yesterday, Thursday, the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the Iraqi National to complete the work, and the need to take place early next April, / End / 21.

http://www.albaghdad...bLE-AkNZln.html

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 1

Stryker we have missed you today. I hope you havn't been put in detention.

I sent the mods a question to see and let them know we miss you, if that is what has happened.

Stryker must be on detention. Wish you would let him out. No fun putting up news without his positive input..

If he is banned, I will choose to seek him and others like him elsewhere.

Hope you have just gone fishing or something and will be back tomorrow.

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 5

I sent the mods a question to see and let them know we miss you, if that is what has happened.

Stryker must be on detention. Wish you would let him out. No fun putting up news without his positive input..

Stryker has as much insight as anyone with this investment, I think he spends more time researching than I do sleeping. Not having him here is like having the garage light out at night.

• Upvote 1

Stryker has as much insight as anyone with this investment, I think he spends more time researching than I do sleeping. Not having him here is like having the garage light out at night.

I agree.

Need to start a campaign to call him back

Sign off all posts with...

Where is Stryker? We want Stryker!

• Upvote 2

Talabani looks pissed!

Yeah, I have never seen grandpa look like that.

He may be just enjoying his family.

• Upvote 1

I'm with you JNT Stryker has excellent input on articles. Go Stryker! and go RV!

Talabani said in a statement issued today, and received / Baghdadiya News / copy it, that "the Arab summit in Baghdad, an important message in order to restore the leading role and pivotal posed by Iraq at the Arab and regional levels," stressing "the need to continue to exert all efforts and create an atmosphere necessary for the success of the conference, which is a turning point in enhancing the status of Iraq in the Arab region. "

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called on the day before yesterday, Thursday, the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the Iraqi National to complete the work, and the need to take place early next April, / End / 21.

"Create an atmosphere necessary for the success of the conference, and the status of Iraq!" That doesn't sound like a high probability unless they raise the value of their currency to me... I like the sound of that, and imo it's just what they need... and it wouldn't hurt us either! Git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post JNT... nice find!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif