Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by, Sat 3/24

Dinarkicker

Of course... he's gonna make me rich... if his mamma don't steal his phone when he's supposed to be napping!!! laugh.gif

Seriously though... my "little guy" is now 17 and bigger than me blink.gif... and he holds some dinar himself. Smart kid... got a choice to get paid for chores with USD or Dinar?... he choose Dinar.... he just didn't realize how much "delayed gratification" he would have to practice! unsure.gif As a matter of fact... neither did I!!! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

hey Rod, MY little princess (16 now) also chose dinar for payment on some chores LOL! I gave her a 25 k note for detailing mine and mom's cars. Well mine is a 4 wheel drive truck to be specific.

We gave out dinar to our 2 kids one year for Bday presents and they both have saved their money and bought more.

Older son who is 30 now has several million. And has built his stash over the last couple of years.

younger kids are both teenagers and have less than a million.

We have several people in the church who are heavily vested $10,000 to $25,000 dollars worth. Lots of others with less.

Several million given to the church and in the safe. Hope this thing plays out as expected!

Can I get a loan from your son?biggrin.gif I will be glad to put my wife up as collateral.smile.gif

GP

• Upvote 2

Is'nt this Special, I'm on the 4th bottle of Tequila and just haven a blist, I mean blast. Ya no, what wasw i talkin about anyway? ohhh yea, Tequila, no no wait i got it. Ladys and gents this is the 2nd day of the simmit, summit and whats that noise ? hear that ringing?

Now where was i ? ok now, I know that you know, I'm just haven a blist. thisw is so very speecal to be this lit up, i mean 2nd day on the 3rd day of the special. There's that ringing again. Where's the simmit at anyway, I'm going, i,m going to go to this hear simmit,

someone get me a ticket to the simmit, damit, and i need one of those 1st class tackits, tell em to put a bottle of Tequila on board the ship. and a kprivate waitress, with short skirt on there toooo. yepper. anywaY, WHERE WAS I? ohhhh crap i gootta go pee, tell the simmit to

get the waitress ready, after i pee.............,......

Just jokin around, come on Shabby, make my day, Go R.V. lol

• Upvote 1

Just jokin around, come on Shabby, make my day, Go R.V. lol

That's ok Reelemfast... just go lie down and take a nap... we will wake you up when they make any important announcements from the Summit... that or when Adam text's you! wink.giflaugh.gif