Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by, Sat 3/24

Dinarkicker

Hey Rod will you be bringing your staff with you to Vegas?

Just curious if they are invested in Dinar too. biggrin.gif

I wish I had a staff.

All I have is a secretary and a few others. Hardly could be considered a staff though.

Secretary at least has a few dinar (less than a million) and maybe one or two others do but in small quantities also.

As for me I am all in on this thing. It has been a long ride 4 years or so.

I hope it pays off.

If it does tell your staff I will buy them all supper! hee hee hee rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

I don't post much, but can someone explain what was so exciting about this chat? Other than Adam "thinking" that it won't lop?

It confirmed some of the folks' "intuition" about it all, nothing more than that. However, most of us really believe Adam has some inside knowledge of what is going on and because we trust him, we feel good about what he has said. Kinda like wrapping a warm blanket around your shoulders on a cool morning.

Have a great day!

• Upvote 2

I've recently joined DV. And I keep hearing people mentioning "see you in Vegas..." - but I can't seem to find anything about a Vegas party post RV. Would someone mind enlightening me? Because if there's a post RV party in Vegas I'm going! Thanks, all!! :D :D

• Upvote 2

I've recently joined DV. And I keep hearing people mentioning "see you in Vegas..." - but I can't seem to find anything about a Vegas party post RV. Would someone mind enlightening me? Because if there's a post RV party in Vegas I'm going! Thanks, all!! :D :D

It was a post started way back in January about a post RV party in Vegas the search won't go back that far but I am sure the coordinators of it will be starting another on at RV so be watching and hoping.

• Upvote 2

You won't get left out, I promise.....have a great Sunday!!!

I don't post much, but can someone explain what was so exciting about this chat? Other than Adam "thinking" that it won't lop?

If you read some of Adams prior chats and note the difference in them you will see why the excitement.......he is usually SOooo conservative.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you read some of Adams prior chats and note the difference in them you will see why the excitement.......he is usually SOooo conservative.

Isn't that the truth, this certainly was a most different drive by than the last. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 2

Hey Rod will you be bringing your staff with you to Vegas?

Just curious if they are invested in Dinar too. biggrin.gif

I wish I had a staff.

All I have is a secretary and a few others. Hardly could be considered a staff though.

Secretary at least has a few dinar (less than a million) and maybe one or two others do but in small quantities also.

As for me I am all in on this thing. It has been a long ride 4 years or so.

I hope it pays off.

If it does tell your staff I will buy them all supper! hee hee hee rolleyes.gif

Grand... not sure if you realize it or not... but my name is "Rod and Staff" because of the fact that I carve Rods and Staffs (Psalms 23)! unsure.gif SO... when you asked if I would show up with my "staff"... I got a good chuckle out of that! tongue.gif No, it's just the misses ... ur, umm... I mean my hot secretary and me! rolleyes.gif

If you want to see what my "staff" looks like though you can see a sample of my work in my gallery... I don't feed them well though... so some of them are as skinny as a stick! emot-LMAO.gif Your welcome to buy them supper... but I don't think they will have much of an appetite! wink.gif

I do have several friends and a couple of family members who purchased dinar based on my word... I would love for that to finally play out for them... come to think of it... I would love it to play out for all of us! biggrin.gif 4 years is a long time Grand... I am confident it will pay off... hopefully......"Sa" ... no, I can't say the "S" word, but how bout ... "right quick"! eyebrows.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Not really, all of Oct/Nov chats are very convincing that "it" would happen by Thanksgiving. And last year around May or so, there were chats about "I can't see it going past June.". So although I enjopy hearing Adams take, I also take it with a grain of salt because he has indeed predicted the RV in the past. Although not as often or heavily as most gurus. Take Adams input and mesh it with your own research to form an opinion. Putting all your eggs in one basket is a dangerous path to go on, in investments particularly.

• Upvote 13

Been gone all weekend and try not to get on line as I want to wait for the call if it happens on the weekend. Great drive by as far as I'm concerned. The no BS and the keep your heads up high were very inspirational. I loved the part about hitting the gym cause summer is upon us. Trust me Adam I agree some people just don't need to be in bathing suits much less speedo's. As always thanks and Go RrrrrrVvvvvv PS thanks DK & TG

• Upvote 1

SNIP

Putting all your eggs in one basket is a dangerous path to go on, in investments particularly.

Correct, except for the fact that this is a speculative venture, NOT an investment.

Investment: thorough analysis and security. Speculation: analysis and some risk. Gambling: lack of analysis and lack of safety.

Regards

• Upvote 2

Oh, man. It's kind of calm right now. Worked my butt off today at the house getting ready for Spring. Looking forward to a nice place to sit with my wife in the backyard after it is over. It is almost like a dream that you can see, and you just know that you will be a part of it in a moment. Very Peaceful...Finallly...Almost there... :)

• Upvote 1

Grand... not sure if you realize it or not... but my name is "Rod and Staff" because of the fact that I carve Rods and Staffs (Psalms 23)! unsure.gif SO... when you asked if I would show up with my "staff"... I got a good chuckle out of that! tongue.gif No, it's just the misses ... ur, umm... I mean my hot secretary and me! rolleyes.gif

If you want to see what my "staff" looks like though you can see a sample of my work in my gallery... I don't feed them well though... so some of them are as skinny as a stick! emot-LMAO.gif Your welcome to buy them supper... but I don't think they will have much of an appetite! wink.gif

I do have several friends and a couple of family members who purchased dinar based on my word... I would love for that to finally play out for them... come to think of it... I would love it to play out for all of us! biggrin.gif 4 years is a long time Grand... I am confident it will pay off... hopefully......"Sa" ... no, I can't say the "S" word, but how bout ... "right quick"! eyebrows.gif

Ha ha ha Rod, I figured it was a quote from the Bible but just couldn't help but think about Rod and his staff biggrin.gif

After all, Rod (i assume that must be the name of the stock trader in your avatar photo) certainly needs a staff in the world of high finance he is in smile.gif

Have your staff call my staff and we'll do lunch and talk about how I will buy your staff lunch after the RV

GP

• Upvote 3

Ha ha ha Rod, I figured it was a quote from the Bible but just couldn't help but think about Rod and his staff biggrin.gif

After all, Rod (i assume that must be the name of the stock trader in your avatar photo) certainly needs a staff in the world of high finance he is in smile.gif

Have your staff call my staff and we'll do lunch and talk about how I will buy your staff lunch after the RV

GP

GP-love this kind of banter between you and Rod! Don't you wish we had more guys like him on here. He is one of the best! I am greatly missing our newshounds, but they have to do what they feel is right. In the meantime, I love the good times we are having. Thanks for the smile today!

• Upvote 3

GP

emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif Will do grand... will do!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

GP-love this kind of banter between you and Rod! Don't you wish we had more guys like him on here. He is one of the best! I am greatly missing our newshounds, but they have to do what they feel is right. In the meantime, I love the good times we are having. Thanks for the smile today!

hahaha, yes Rod and his staff are good eggs indeed!

Hey, Rod. I would love to see your work. Where do I go to find it? Thanks, Fran

Francie if you click on his name go to his profile page, then click on the gallery button it will show pics he has posted.

ITs some beautiful work!

• Upvote 1

Wow Rod beautiful work on the woodworking bro!!!

Did your staff help you with that? heeheeheetongue.gif

GP

My staff is a little thin right now grand... there a little stiff too come to think of it... but if they could help they would! tongue.gifrolleyes.gif Thanks!wink.gif

I'm waiting till post RV to release my "little investor"... then it's all "go baby go"!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

So is your little investor on eTrade, too? :D Just askin'.

Of course... he's gonna make me rich... if his mamma don't steal his phone when he's supposed to be napping!!! laugh.gif

Seriously though... my "little guy" is now 17 and bigger than me blink.gif... and he holds some dinar himself. Smart kid... got a choice to get paid for chores with USD or Dinar?... he choose Dinar.... he just didn't realize how much "delayed gratification" he would have to practice! unsure.gif As a matter of fact... neither did I!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1