Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by, Sat 3/24

Dinarkicker

I would be happy if that were the case and I bet whatever that they ( unappropriately called "Lopsters") would be also happy......Let's hope but let's stay realistic.

I'd think we'd owe it to ourselves ( after all these years) to try and be down to Earth and not delusional ( for what is humanly possible...)

Good Luck to us.

I think the RDers have given all of us a sense of "the possibility" that the RV may not be the way Iraq would go. It's my opinion that they are thrilled that the LOP is not going to happen, and I'm just as thrilled for them as I am for all of the RV crowd. They have made me do some study, though I never did agree with them. Guys and gals, have a great weekend and hope that it RVs by Sunday!

• Upvote 1

With all the cry's and tears and HOPE abounding.... I am not gonna take it!! Imma get DRUNK and hope it comes to fruition...... Best advice I can give to all, since 05..... I am thinking of all my friends!!

Ok I am ready now... This is how I feel!!!

Roll RV!!! With adams news!! :woot:

Umberella drinks fer all!!! And it is a SATURDAY!!!! ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow what the heck are you guys gonna do when we actually get some RV has happened news!!! LOL You all seem so excited to hear what we really all already know LOL Can't help but chuckle on all this reaction....It has been positive stuff coming out for some time now and been an up and down ride since I started this venture...many times I got excited and thought we were at the end only to still be sitting here today thinking the same thing!!!! Still waiting and hoping that fat lady sings soon!! Unless of course she has been heading to the gym....LOL :D

The way Adam sounds, I believe the fat lady has been warming up and is fixing to take the stage..........GO RV !!! B)

OMG...I tried to plus 1.. on papajohns post and hit the minus by accident...I'm so sorry. Can someone please fix it for me. Adam.....thanks for making my weekend...go rv

Don't worry Gabster, I got your back !!!

Okay I am confused.... Adam s a pumper or we r done with this ride.

Never heard Adam say anything like this?

Hope it is really him and not a pumpers pumpers words...

No, that was Adam. A pumper would have tried to give a time and date and an RV rate that would be way to high.

• Upvote 3

Wow, I don't think I''ve ever seen you get negged before! It didn't look right so I got rid of it. :) And I certainly would not mind eating me some crow! I'm sure it would be the best tasting crow ever!

Thank you my Friend... And that's what I wrote....Nobody would mind eating crow......Unless someone wants to reduce this to a senseless pride issue...

I think the RDers have given all of us a sense of "the possibility" that the RV may not be the way Iraq would go. It's my opinion that they are thrilled that the LOP is not going to happen, and I'm just as thrilled for them as I am for all of the RV crowd. They have made me do some study, though I never did agree with them. Guys and gals, have a great weekend and hope that it RVs by Sunday!

Have a great weekend, my Friend.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets read between the lines.

12:06 PM [Adam Montana] Hey all!

12:07 PM [Adam Montana] they have ME sitting on the edge of my seat

This is certainly the first time I've seem Adam admit he is on the edge of his seat! You can't sit like that for long, and from what I have seen with Adam, he wouldn't sit that way for just any reason.......... it's gotta be close!!

12:08 PM [Adam Montana] All I can say for sure right now is NO it has not officially been released, the RV is NOT here at this moment

You notice he used the words "moment". He didn't say this week, or month, he said this moment. Well how about the upcoming moments??

12:09 PM [Adam Montana] I know it's a teaser, but I'm not about to start spitting out predictions now

I've never known Adam to be a teaser! He is either blown a circuit in his head, or he really is seeing something that could be magnifico!

12:10 PM [Adam Montana] but I think the l0psters are going to be eating crow soon

One word here my friends "SOON"!!

12:13 PM [Adam Montana] ok, that's it for now. This is the FIRST stop for me when the RV is announced - I will be in chat, sending emails, and sending texts all at the same time

Why remind us if we weren't close!

12:14 PM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone, summer is coming! I hope you are all hitting the gym, fat people in bathing suits isn't pretty

Hmmm, Summer is coming and very soon! You've just been given a hint that you may want to lose some weight soon!

Well if this chat didn't make your weekend.................you must not read English!

Aloha ke Akua! Praise be to God !

• Upvote 4

Thanx Adam for the short trip! :wub:

I better start learning some exercises I can do while in my chair reading DinarVets x-citing news :excl:

I haven't been in my bathing since hibernating all winter. Not a nice vision to think about :o

Any exercise ideas Fellow Dinarians ? :lol:

I respect Adam.........I like Adam.........I want to hang out with Adam.........I want to drink some beer with Adam.........

But how is Adam any different from other Guru's? Yes, I know, he doesnt jump out on a limb and predict a specific rate or date. But do we really believe his sources are any better than anyone elses' ? He himself has said that only Shabs knows the rate and the date..........if that is true, and I believe it is, how can Adam be predicting anything about a possible RV? His quotes of late remind me of Okie, Bulldog, Johnnie Wad etal..........."waiting for confimration from sources, etc........dont want to say anything now til its been confirmed.".........blah blah blah............does he have a direct line to Shabs, if he does great.......then he has a true source, but anything short of that is just more hearsay/rumor, is it not? Why do we fall all over ourselves, drooling, slobering and celebrating when he belches?

Please dont shoot me down on this, I am just voicing some frustration over why we/you think Adam has the answer to what is going on in terms of the RV?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

ok I just put on my xray vision glasses and was able to read between the lines of Adam's chat. Deeply embedded there in the text was a secret message that did state a date and rate.

I can't tell you when but I will say the rate was over $14.

Once I have confirmation from my Xray tech on the ground I will release the embedded date of RV as well.

Ok, lighten up guys! just kidding. It was getting too thick in here biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I respect Adam.........I like Adam.........I want to hang out with Adam.........I want to drink some beer with Adam.........

But how is Adam any different from other Guru's? Yes, I know, he doesnt jump out on a limb and predict a specific rate or date. But do we really believe his sources are any better than anyone elses' ? He himself has said that only Shabs knows the rate and the date..........if that is true, and I believe it is, how can Adam be predicting anything about a possible RV? His quotes of late remind me of Okie, Bulldog, Johnnie Wad etal..........."waiting for confimration from sources, etc........dont want to say anything now til its been confirmed.".........blah blah blah............does he have a direct line to Shabs, if he does great.......then he has a true source, but anything short of that is just more hearsay/rumor, is it not? Why do we fall all over ourselves, drooling, slobering and celebrating when he belches?

Please dont shoot me down on this, I am just voicing some frustration over why we/you think Adam has the answer to what is going on in terms of the RV?

Hmm.......I don't see "PLATINUM".<_<

I don't see "VERIFIED".:blink:

I see from your profile that you are most active in "RUMORS" and NOT in "OSI" or "IRAQ & DINAR RELATED NEWS".:huh:

I don't know you from.....well....the FIRST Adam. :lol: :lol:

I'll stick with MY Intuition and IT tells me

GGOOOOO AAAARRRRRRRRRVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!!! B)

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam , you sound excited and am looking forward to your contacts response, GO RVVVVVV

I like my lobsters with butter........ Thanks for the chat Adam.238784.jpg

Oh and ... 21_55_52---Go-Sign_web.jpg ------ -rv-1.jpg

This is great and also my thoughts, I will add a nice boat and car also

• Upvote 1