Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by, Sat 3/24

Dinarkicker

[Adam Montana] but I think the l0psters are going to be eating crow soon

GO RVasap

I would be happy if that were the case and I bet whatever that they ( unappropriately called "Lopsters") would be also happy......Let's hope but let's stay realistic.

I'd think we'd owe it to ourselves ( after all these years) to try and be down to Earth and not delusional ( for what is humanly possible...)

Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I would be happy if that were the case and I bet whatever that they ( unappropriately called "Lopsters") would be also happy......Let's hope but let's stay realistic.

I'd think we'd owe it to ourselves ( after all these years) to try and be down to Earth and not delusional ( for what is humanly possible...)

Good Luck to us.

Wow, I don't think I''ve ever seen you get negged before! It didn't look right so I got rid of it. :) And I certainly would not mind eating me some crow! I'm sure it would be the best tasting crow ever!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

i agree with adam the lopsters will be eating crow and ill gladly watch it!!!!!!!!!!

I'll happily forget they weren't as positive as the rest of us and party with them in Vegas like they screamed GO RV for the past year......let bygones be bygones and all that.......go RV!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'll happily forget they weren't as positive as the rest of us and party with them in Vegas like they screamed GO RV for the past year......let bygones be bygones and all that.......go RV!!!!

Oh NO they arent getting off that easy lol we at least have to put them in the dunk tank come onlaugh.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone, summer is coming! I hope you are all hitting the gym, fat people in bathing suits isn't pretty

hey! even us fat people got to start somewhere. :) so when you see us just realize we are trying to get there and you healthy trim people don't be so judgmental!!!! :shakehead: Be cool, have a great weekend everybody :wave::partyhat:

• Upvote 3

Wow, just dropped by...even though I wasn't really expecting any news and HERE IS A DRIVE BY that MADE MY DAY!!! I was so down in the dumps and here is Adam telling it like it is. I am always encouraged by his take and today I am dancing on the table! LOL Come on RVVVVVVV!!!! :lol:

I have been so concerned that I am so involved with this that I am taking away from my spirituality. I don't want to be so materialistic, but I can see doing so much with the funds.

I pray it happens soon, for all of us.

Thank you ADAM for the driveby and all you do! :D

• Upvote 3

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone, summer is coming! I hope you are all hitting the gym, fat people in bathing suits isn't pretty

hey! even us fat people got to start somewhere. :) so when you see us just realize we are trying to get there and you healthy trim people don't be so judgmental!!!! :shakehead: Be cool, have a great weekend everybody :wave::partyhat:

You know what is really odd, karmic, or just a plain coincidence about Adam's "hitting the gym" statement? My wife and I went and signed up this morning at a gym. Both of us old, out of shape, and I'm still recovering from back surgery. We decided we need to get healthier and more mobile. Then, as soon as we get home, I fire up the computer and there is Adam's post which appears to have been at the same time we at the facility taking a tour and signing up. :o

• Upvote 2

Good Luck to us.

It'll be the tastiest crow anybody's ever eaten. Unless, or course, Okie was right all along. Now, THAT would be some tasty crow. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wow, just dropped by...even though I wasn't really expecting any news and HERE IS A DRIVE BY that MADE MY DAY!!! I was so down in the dumps and here is Adam telling it like it is. I am always encouraged by his take and today I am dancing on the table! LOL Come on RVVVVVVV!!!! :lol:

I have been so concerned that I am so involved with this that I am taking away from my spirituality. I don't want to be so materialistic, but I can see doing so much with the funds.

I pray it happens soon, for all of us.

Thank you ADAM for the driveby and all you do! :D

I'm with you on "make my day" bit. I have been down for about two weeks and this put a spring in my step.

I've got loads of people I want to help, places to go and teach, and people to see. By the way, it is not materialistic to want $$ to accomplish spiritual things. It's when you will not share that materialism has take hold.

Praying for a RV tomorrow!!

• Upvote 4

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] (sorry, too much coffee. mental censor isn't working)

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] bye

Adam, when I read this I fell out of me chair laughing. That was a great one. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the info. I am waiting and getting ready for a airplane ride too.

• Upvote 1