Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by, Sat 3/24

Dinarkicker

I liked that; short and oh so sweet... I don't even like lobster; give me a good piece of haddock anyday, BUT if this comes down like Adam seems to think it will, I'm buying the biggest lobster I can find and eating the whole #$@% thing, just to satisfy my taste of having the last word on "lopsters!" :lol:

I think we're almost there fellas!!!!

BTW, get ready for summer??? ;)

• Upvote 2

Great news!!! I'm really looking forward to a text/email.

For those that want to buy a motor home, I have a lot of info on them. I have been full-timing (living in one)for almost 8 years. I have a diesel pusher and have been to numerous places. You don't want a GAS engine. Get a diesel for many reasons. If you want more info PM me. It's a great life, on the "road". You can have everything (except the space) you have in a 'stick-built' house. But, if you don't like your neighbors, turn the key!!!

• Upvote 4

1:09 PM [Adam Montana] and the best news I can really give you is that I don't have any BAD news.

1:09 PM [Adam Montana] I know it's a teaser, but I'm not about to start spitting out predictions now

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] and I've refrained from ever leading people without having rock solid evidence of my reasons

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm not going to start now

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] but I think the l0psters are going to be eating crow soon

1:10 PM [Dinarkicker] yessssss

I leave to work in the garden on this beautiful day and soak up some Vitamin D and I come back to GREAT NEWS, what a day this is turning out to be. Ohhhh my, Ohhhh my, I'm stuck on Ohhhh my.

Thanks Adam for being genuine. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

OMGosh...I decide to take a break today and then I'm curious and check back in and then get this.....awesome driveby Adam, thanks for posting DK and TG!!! I wonder if the news is HCL, ch 7 or the actual RV?!?!?!? Talk about on the edge of my seat.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

After reading this I actually called my bank!!! Hahahahaah!!! Talked with foreign currency exchanger... she had NO clue what I was talking about and that they don't deal with Iraqi Dinar.... my response was: "You WILL on BOTH accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bwahahahahaahah!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

Wow what the heck are you guys gonna do when we actually get some RV has happened news!!! LOL You all seem so excited to hear what we really all already know LOL Can't help but chuckle on all this reaction....It has been positive stuff coming out for some time now and been an up and down ride since I started this venture...many times I got excited and thought we were at the end only to still be sitting here today thinking the same thing!!!! Still waiting and hoping that fat lady sings soon!! Unless of course she has been heading to the gym....LOL :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I dont think HCL or Ch 7 would have reference to "no lopping"..........it must be more specific to the RV. YEAH!

That's what I was thinking...It's gettin' pretty bad when we're analyzing what Adam is and is not saying :lol: Thanks for stoppin' by Adam.

Edited by cslewis
  • Upvote 2