Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by, Sat 3/24

Dinarkicker

12:06 PM [Adam Montana] Hey all!

12:06 PM [seawolf] hey Adam!!

12:06 PM [Dinarkicker] Adam Montana afternoon boss

12:06 PM [eLemonator] hello adam

12:06 PM [Adam Montana] Just doing a quick driveby here

12:06 PM [LR Bobert] Dinarkicker hi Adam Montana

12:06 PM [fishing] hello Adam

12:06 PM [eLemonator] no quick drive by

12:07 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana hello   

12:07 PM [eLemonator] that is a teaser

12:07 PM [Adam Montana] I wanted to come back MUCH sooner than now, but unfortunately I'm still waiting on the responses that I need

12:07 PM [Adam Montana] eLemonator you think that was a tease, you should see some of the emails I have all week

12:07 PM [seawolf] I can handle it, give me the great news   

12:07 PM [Adam Montana] they have ME sitting on the edge of my seat

12:07 PM [eLemonator] LMAO

12:07 PM [rockhound60]  

12:07 PM [eLemonator] Adam Montana fair enough

12:07 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana gives us something eh?

12:08 PM [rockhound60] a nibble   

12:08 PM [Adam Montana] in fact, I think this thing is about to tip right out from underneath me I'm leaning so far forward into my keyboard, staring at the screen!

12:08 PM [Adam Montana] All I can say for sure right now is NO it has not officially been released, the RV is NOT here at this moment

12:08 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana can we read between the lines   

12:09 PM [Adam Montana] I've been waiting on a confirmation of some news that should have been released Friday, but is still very much in the making

12:09 PM [Adam Montana] and the best news I can really give you is that I don't have any BAD news.

12:09 PM [Adam Montana] I know it's a teaser, but I'm not about to start spitting out predictions now

12:09 PM [rrupple]  

12:09 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana just a little   

12:09 PM [Adam Montana] I've been doing these chats and providing this site to you all for way too long

12:10 PM [rockhound60] a smidge

12:10 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana and we respect you very much

12:10 PM [Adam Montana] and I've refrained from ever leading people without having rock solid evidence of my reasons

12:10 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm not going to start now

12:10 PM [Adam Montana] but I think the l0psters are going to be eating crow soon

12:10 PM [Dinarkicker] yessssss

12:10 PM [Adam Montana] I'll leave it at that for now, the "na-na-nana-na!" will come later :lol:

12:10 PM [fishing] Adam Montana     

12:11 PM [rockhound60] rock it out !!!!!!!!!!

12:11 PM [seawolf] Adam Montana ... so, are you getting a since that this may finally come to an end soon?

12:11 PM [Adam Montana] ok so those are my two messages

12:11 PM [rrupple] woooh

12:11 PM [eLemonator] Adam Montana fair enough!

12:11 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana   

12:11 PM [Adam Montana] 1. Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner, but I just don't have the official confirmation on the news I've been hearing rumors about

12:11 PM [Adam Montana] and 2. I have no bad news to report, so that in itself is a good thing if you ask me   

12:11 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana we still love you

12:11 PM [Pat H] rockhound60 Many thanks for the sort-of update! It is encouraging

12:11 PM [rockhound60]  

12:11 PM [rockhound60] Pat H what?

12:11 PM [Adam Montana] rockhound60 I still love you guys too, thanks for your patience

12:12 PM [chopper2245] i just got here PLEASE tell me someone is gonna put this in forum so i can read the whole chat?!?

12:12 PM [eLemonator] Adam Montana well maybe you could tell us those rumors and we could help you verify!

12:12 PM [LR Bobert] thanks Adam Montana we can wait paitrnce learned

12:12 PM [fishing] Adam Montana Thank you anyway!

12:12 PM [myst] Adam Montana thank you all the same........ can we be told what the offical news you have been waiting for it the actual RV? or something to help it happen?

12:12 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana always     

12:12 PM [myst] is*

12:12 PM [Adam Montana] and no matter what, keep your head on straight. Don't listen to these clowns out there that keep saying "it's done" and even worse "it's going to be $7!!!!" because that's just ridiculous

12:13 PM [Adam Montana] ok, that's it for now. This is the FIRST stop for me when the RV is announced - I will be in chat, sending emails, and sending texts all at the same time

12:13 PM [Dinarkicker] Agreed $7 is outrageous byt 14 is good   

12:13 PM [eLemonator]  

12:13 PM [Adam Montana] and about 15 minutes after that I'll be heading ot the airport :lol:

12:13 PM [rockhound60] Dinarkicker   

12:13 PM [fishing] Dinarkicker     

12:13 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana push the button   

12:14 PM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone, summer is coming! I hope you are all hitting the gym, fat people in bathing suits isn't pretty

12:14 PM [Lacey] Adam Montana Thank You

12:14 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana   

12:14 PM [Adam Montana] (sorry, too much coffee. mental censor isn't working)

12:14 PM [Adam Montana] bye   

12:14 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana thank you adam

:tiphat:

:twothumbs:

:woot: :woot:

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

I deeply appreciate the way you do not break news unless you really have proof beforehand to break news to us all. I really have like that since I have started looking at Dinar Vets on a daily basis.

• Upvote 3