Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Questions for Adam's March 28, 2012 Chat

cgbrown

Hi Adam, I need some perspective from someone who has been in this investment for a long time. I have only been invested since last June and as you know it keeps getting posted that it is close, right around the corner, so many amazing roadblocks have been moved, these are exciting times for this investment, etc.. Is this really true or has this been happening off and on for the last 8 or 9 years. In your opinion, are there things happening lately that people really should be encouraged by or is this just another cycle of events that will go no where in the end. Your perspective is greatly appreciated!

I myself have been in this since Dec. 2010 not much longer than you but from what I have seen this is like a roller coaster ride we get good news that looks as if we are getting closer & than we get news that looks as if everything has been put on a hold. Yes they have made some steps that has put us closer but for anyone to know when is still up in the air because if they did & told it would be like insider trade in stocks. SO as for if anyone really knows when is not what you should be asking or how close we are because know can give a real answer to that. Yes it will happen we all know it will that is why we are all in this we just have to sit back & wait for it to happen in Iraq's time not ours.

• Upvote 1

What is your take on the National Convention? Do you think it really has already taken place or will it be the 5th of April? There has been so many confusing articles all contradicting each other. It wouldn't make much sense to hold it after the Summit, IMO.

In some places I read that Chapter 7 must happen before they can RV so that they have the protection they need in case they are attacked post RV. It has also been said that there will be a meeting by the UNSC in June that will likely lead to the release of Chapter 7. Thus, is it not safe to say that we cannot expect an RV until after June? i find it hard to trust in any rumours saying "it has been done."

Adam,

Enough beating around the bush! The time has come to Please just spill your guts and tell us everything you know. Names, dates and times. We promise not to hold it against you for being off by a day or two. Though any more than that, and there is no tellin.

I look out the window at other dinarians and I am amazed at how crazy ill informed they are. Unbelievably they are walking around like zombies and the walking dead but I wouldn't get too close to them though. I thank my lucky stars every day that I have this web site to keep my head straight and cranial cavity still intact.

Thanks for everything.

Adam, I think many of us see the end of the Dinar ride coming to a fantastic end soon. I know many of us here on DV are not in the best of places financially so my question is do you have any last minuet pre-RV VIP membership deals going on or be willing to trade pizzas for a membership :-) j/k. Thank you in advance for all you and the mods here do. PJ

Adam, In the past you have stated that CBI would stop currency auctions and then a few days later it would RV. According to the CBI site, there have been no currency auctions since 3/20. You have also stated that the CBI site is slow to update, but I have never seen it this far behind. Is this a sign that it is about to pop?

• Upvote 1

Adam, What changes in the currency denomination do you expect after an RV? Will the new demoinations all be in paper or will there be coins as well? Will it be a 1000 fil per 1 dinar system like the Kuwait curency? It would hopefully be a system that would allow a single currency change allowing the IQD to RV relatively low say 1 IQD : (.10 - 1) USD and eventually rise even with their neighbors up to 1 IQD : 1 KWD over a longer period of time. Is this system alreday in place? Thanks, Pete

BAGHDAD, March 27 (Reuters) - Iraq's central government has approved payment of close to $560 million to oil producers in the autonomous Kurdish region, its finance minister said, after Kurdish authorities threatened to halt exports due to a lack of payments from Baghdad.Adam Is this an indication of maybe the HCL being Done?

Good morning Adam, you have stated that when this RV's that the CBI probably will not have their website updated right away. When the bank managers around the world see this large change in the IQD and they want to verify that it isn't a mistake, wouldn't they check the CBI site to verify? I know you are not a bank manager but do you have any insight on how they would verify this? Thanks for all you do.

Adam,

Have been around a while, been off net for a few months, I return and it's as if I never left, the same ole news, we are close, they are making progress etc. Please just a honest answer, is there going to be a R.V.? The price of R.V. is not important, the question is will the event ever happen? Thank you.