Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliment Votes Today March 24th for New Currency!

coolbeans

It has It is and they are still printing :lol: Like I said this is not new news ,it's well on it's way my friend!!! ;)

Thanks. One more question........so what's the deal with this article then?? Are they pretending they're just starting the process now just to throw people off??

Please make sure to keep all your appendages safely inside the vehicle until the ride has come to a complete stop. We thank you for riding the CBI's Nausea Rocket and hope you've enjoyed the experience. :D

BehemothPre5.jpg

Crazy-roller-coaster-pictures-2.jpg

Yeah! WELL I HAVE BEEN ON THE ROLLERCOASTER FROM FINAL DESTINATION 3!! :o:blink::P:D

• Upvote 1

I wasn't expecting to see something like this come out, I thought it would be a back room deal. This is one of the laws we've been waiting for!

Dahuk, The decision of the parliamentary economic committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Saturday, that the new Iraqi currency will of the Kurdish language alongside Arabic and English, as well as photographs of the archaeological features of the Kurdistan region.

And it sounds like it was voted on today, I think they're in a rush if they're voting on a Saturday.

• Upvote 1

"it was agreed with four foreign companies a giant re-printing the new currency after deleting three zeros from the beginning of next year." . Seems pretty clear to me!

Read more:

We are in phase 2 of this process and we can plainly see that. They will never come out to tell when it's gonna happen......

And also, correct me if i am wrong. Befor they can unleash there new money, They have to have allready given a new Rate of value. So when they get it in there sandy little hands they will no how much it is worth and what it will buy.Just saying. :P

there's that beginning of next year crap again. " Its my money and I want it now"!!!!!!!!!!! ( jg wentworth commercial)

The word "NEXT" in Arabic means "THIS". If you read the article it say "At begining of NEXT (replace with "THIS") year.

What they are saying is the begining of 2012. Hope that helps. How do I know. I Live in the Gulf for 3 1/2 Yrs.

• Upvote 3