Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

500,000 for sale

dexter

Hi guys--- I have 500,000 for sale, preferrably locally here in Dallas TX. For those that may ask----I have had to replace the engine in my car, distributor, air filter, fuel filter, timing belt, water pump, spark plugs and now need to replace the radiator. The price is 500.000 and I will do half in a mix of uncirculated 5,000 and 10,000 dollar bills. The other half 25,000.

Thanks

hey Dexter, sounds like when it rains it pours! I had a car like that once. Seems like the more I fixed on it the more I had to fix on it.

I am sitting pretty on what IQD I have now and not looking to acquire more but here's wishing you the best! I think I am IQD poor! Most my eggs are in this basket.

Hope you are holding on to some dinar for when this thing popswink.gif

GP

• Upvote 1

Hi guys--- I have 500,000 for sale, preferrably locally here in Dallas TX. For those that may ask----I have had to replace the engine in my car, distributor, air filter, fuel filter, timing belt, water pump, spark plugs and now need to replace the radiator. The price is 500.000 and I will do half in a mix of uncirculated 5,000 and 10,000 dollar bills. The other half 25,000.

Thanks

Sounds good to me,I'll buy them. Send me an e-mail and let me know how you would prefer to handle the transaction. Thanks :)

• Upvote 1

Sounds good to me,I'll buy them. Send me an e-mail and let me know how you would prefer to handle the transaction. Thanks :)

Hey! Do you really mean your going to pay 500,000 for 500,000 dinar. I have a few Million I want to sell. Please contact me. PLEASE!!!!!

Edited by ronbo62
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey! Do you really mean your going to pay 500,000 for 500,000 dinar. I have a few Million I want to sell. Please contact me. PLEASE!!!!!

Lmao! If you look, you will see that it's a decimal point,not a comma on the last set of numbers. Everyone wants to criticize others to cover up their own insecurities. Sooooooo sad. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1