Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

currency transition

NMGarand

I just got my e-mail from Dinar Trade. On the web site it states that I should prepare for a major

currency transition in the near future. It also states that the currency trade is suspended for dinar.

These people haven't sent me an e-mail since 2010. It looks to me that this is what Ali said he would

do when the RV was going to take place very quickly afterwards. And that he wouldn't do this until he

had received whatever proof he required just prior to the RV. So it all looks good from this angle. I

expected this to be a major indicator of the actual rate change. That being said Ya'll have a nice

weekend and remember to stash cab fare to the bank in case you shouldn't be driving at the appointed

time.

NMGarand B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

If I thought I could do it (which I can't) I would for your enlightenment. Sorry folks.

NMGarand

why cant you?,is it that your not sure how to post it,because if thats the case im sure there are people on here that will give you step by step instructions on how to post an email. or is it that there is no email to post, im just saying.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

***///

Stick t' yer guns, NMG - 'Ol Sarge has yer back on this one.... ;)

Hey, acePUPeroni...! Please don't doubt the veracity of NMG's post. <_<

He was most clear in the details of the message he received right down to the point that it is

as Ali described it would be... :twothumbs:

Given the WHO WHAT WHY WHERE tenacity, I believe the WHEN can't be far behind! :twocents::partyhat::eyebrows:

Sorry, PUPster... goin' with NMG on this one! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is it the same email others have gotten? Would you post it?

I recived this at 7:38pm Mt time 23/3/12

Just another cog to the wheels in motions?...

Dear Valued Customers and Friends,

We would like to thank you for your patience during this exciting time, as we are gearing up to bring new changes in the market.

In the mean time, kindly join us on Facebook and Twitter for daily live updates on:

• The current Iraqi Dinar rate

• Up to date and transparent news

• Debunking of false rumors

We welcome all questions regarding the above matters and will attempt to personally answer as many as we can. We thank you for your consistent support, loyalty, and patronage during our transition.

Sincerely,

All traces of my personal information are not going to be shared on the web. Enough said.

However, Dinar Trade's web sight has all of the same proof on it that my e-mail has. Proof

is on Dinar Trade.com if you are interested in viewing the information posted. Cleaning up my

e-mail and then posting is the same as typing it out on wordpad. Oxymoronic offering at best.

I will not waste your valuable time nor mine on such unsustainable "information".

Best regards to all.

NMGarand

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All traces of my personal information are not going to be shared on the web. Enough said.

However, Dinar Trade's web sight has all of the same proof on it that my e-mail has. Proof

is on Dinar Trade.com if you are interested in viewing the information posted. Cleaning up my

e-mail and then posting is the same as typing it out on wordpad. Oxymoronic offering at best.

I will not waste your valuable time nor mine on such unsustainable "information".

Best regards to all.

NMGarand

I believe you. No need to copy or link for me. I just hope it means something for us. Thanks NMGarand!

why cant you?,is it that your not sure how to post it,because if thats the case im sure there are people on here that will give you step by step instructions on how to post an email. or is it that there is no email to post, im just saying.

Chill out I have gotten two different emails from them in the last two days... nothing important enough to post on here but that doesn't mean that this is made up. My thinking is that they may know it is close (reading guru info, etc.) so it is a case of out of site out of mind, when it is time they want your money on the spread.

P.S. BJ? interesting

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From What I can see on the DinarTrade website, they are still undergoing major changes. Ali has started a FaceBook page, and he has posted updates this week, he also said he will answer questions if you send him a message though his FB page. God Bless all & Go RV

Can you say ... S-p-r-e-a-d? I heard he was relocating his main office to Vegas from Santa Monica. CA.

Makes since to move to Vegas

No state tax

And Santa Monica has an even higher sales tax

Those progressive idiots there voted in an additional 1 %

Sales tax on top of our state rate!

Go SHABS !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Makes since to move to Vegas

No state tax

And Santa Monica has an even higher sales tax

Those progressive idiots there voted in an additional 1 %

Sales tax on top of our state rate!

Go SHABS !

California Taxes !!!

Pissed Off at Ca.

PD41

• Upvote 1

I STRONGLY disagree with you!..NO email was sent because I did not get one and I did copy and paste EXACTLY what is on the website. There are enough people that bought Dinar that are barely making it, I highly recommend you refrain from giving FALSE rumors.

"Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future".

I just got my e-mail from Dinar Trade. On the web site it states that I should prepare for a major

currency transition in the near future. It also states that the currency trade is suspended for dinar.

These people haven't sent me an e-mail since 2010. It looks to me that this is what Ali said he would

do when the RV was going to take place very quickly afterwards. And that he wouldn't do this until he

had received whatever proof he required just prior to the RV. So it all looks good from this angle. I

expected this to be a major indicator of the actual rate change. That being said Ya'll have a nice

weekend and remember to stash cab fare to the bank in case you shouldn't be driving at the appointed

time.

NMGarand B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I STRONGLY disagree with you!..NO email was sent because I did not get one and I did copy and paste EXACTLY what is on the website. There are enough people that bought Dinar that are barely making it, I highly recommend you refrain from giving FALSE rumors.

"Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future".

Word... With all of the continuous lies of the guru's there's absolutely no reason to believe this if the op is unwilling to post it. If he doesn't know how to do what 99.9% of the rest of us know how to do in removing text before posting an email then it's just bs. It wouldn't take more than a couple secs to highlight it then delete it.

It belongs in the sh*tcan with the rest of the nonsense surrounding this increasingly bizarre investment. I'm totally out of patience for this bs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Word... With all of the continuous lies of the guru's there's absolutely no reason to believe this if the op is unwilling to post it. If he doesn't know how to do what 99.9% of the rest of us know how to do in removing text before posting an email then it's just bs. It wouldn't take more than a couple secs to highlight it then delete it.

It belongs in the sh*tcan with the rest of the nonsense surrounding this increasingly bizarre investment. I'm totally out of patience for this bs.

HANG IN THERE! ...it's a matter of when NOT if....if you set your timeline for September and not daily you won't be disappointed at all the BS that flies around. this is a "once in a lifetime opp"...try and be patient.

good luck!~

• Upvote 1