Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wondering About Bank Back Sreens ?

anybody ever wonder about the guru's " RV is done stories " :

the banks ' back sreens '----rates locked and loaded

i googled this subject and up popped a link to an old forum topic here

basically there is no proof of the back screen story

it's completly bogus ..... I've talked about this before here, half my family are in banking, from senior management down.

The sad truth is you will probably hear about an RV before anyone that works in a bank ........ unless there right at the top (and I dont mean the bank manager, I mean senior corporate management) , and even then they'll know the same time as us more or less.

It's all just guru hype

Trust me on this, i've had a look on some of the machines in my brother's bank ...... just to be sure .... had a look in the vault too, pretty nice in there

• Upvote 4

it's completly bogus ..... I've talked about this before here, half my family are in banking, from senior management down.

The sad truth is you will probably hear about an RV before anyone that works in a bank ........ unless there right at the top (and I dont mean the bank manager, I mean senior corporate management) , and even then they'll know the same time as us more or less.

It's all just guru hype

thanks for the info---just as i suspected-- " guru hype "

Any article that has the word "bank screens" in it I usually skip over as it is usually something that is complete hype and disinformation. I saw this and just wanted to add my two cents. None of these guys know anything and are all trying to pump their sales.

These "Gurus" that talk about bank back screens and other "it's done" calls have been wrong every single time they have ever opened their mouths or typed on a keyboard. That should tell you a lot. If you see a post that says "bank back screen" or "it's done," don't waste your time reading it because it is always false and it is a lie....every single time. Now, the new "window of opportunity to RV is June through September." When the summer hits, the new "window of opportunity will be August through December." When September comes around, the same bafoons will be calling for "a Christmas like you have never seen before." Then they'll start calling for a January RV and on and on. Just don't listen to them. It will happen when it happens.

• Upvote 2