Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millions of Americans, Millionaire's over night.........

Does the Gov't really want that? Seriously, that's what's going to happen and I personally think the gov't does not want that many people elevated financially that fast! Does the gov't need the tax dollars? Sure. Does America stand to have many many many new businesses open and many many new jobs created? You bet ya. I personally don't think the wealthy people in the world want this revalue to happen. I mean, HCL, Chapter 7, ministers seated, the people of Iraq need it. Those are all great feel good stories. But, at the end of the day millions of Americans become millionaires and I don't think the gov't wants that. That is what puzzles me most about all of this

Hve a great weekend

This may not be the right question. My question is, "do I really care what the government thinks or wants?" Let me think for a moment. NO, I don't really care if the government is pleased or displeased! When it RVs and we become wealthy, the government won't even notice except for wanting out tax money. And if you plan correctly, they won't even get that. Maybe a little, but not much. So, I don't care what the government thinks, I'm on my way to financial freedom!

GOOOOOOoooooooo RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvv!!!!

• Upvote 2

this is kind of a double answer : A source in the Iraqi Central Bank about four companies currently competing to win the draft printing the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from it, as Samay (source)-------> central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down <------to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuation Iraqi dinars, equivalent to one U.S. $ one. this part about bringing up the value of the dinar a little at a time { i`m thinking the .20 cents kick off and gradually rise through the sale of the dinar like adam has mentioned in his synopsis of the r..v.. start low make money on the buy and the re-sale ,,and this will happen at least three times {i.m.o} ..... now with the amount of dinar holders there were probably 1 million 8 years ago but folks either got fed-up with the b.s. and the okie metering ,,and sold out ,,,kind of like they are doing now ,,,lot of people selling ,,,so i would think the number of holders are in the 1,000,ooo area up too 500,ooo now ,,, no one i see and mention iqd have no idea what`s up with it !!!!!!! sooo with that in mind bring it on bayyyyyybeeeee ,,,, and also this investment will turn out too be a wheel and deal senario ,,, better be good on your feet and do a lot of thinking ,,trading in big notes for the small notes and figure when too sell and buy it really might go down that way !!!!! ;) mr.phelps this message will self distruct in 5 seconds ------ good luck

• Upvote 1

I JUST HOPE IT IS CONSIDERED AS CAPITAL GAIN, 15% TAXES AND NOT 33 OR 35% TAXES.

I think the goverment is going to suck all the taxes he can get, just like he's been doing for years, it makes

me sick. He will tax us to death, all it takes is TIME. Very corrupt, cruel, and going to get worse.

Lets just say that if you are invested in the dinar then

you would most likely surf these web sites to learn a little

about what you've invested in. That being said, on this site alone

there are on average 800 to 950 people at any given time. Of that only around

200+ are actual members. One can easily discern that the others are indeed

silent investors. If those numbers represent just 10% of all investors, and that

is what any advertising agent would tell you, then you can estimate that of all

current dinar holders there would be around 100,000 for this site alone.

given the unique nature of this kind of investment I believe it would be a safe

assumption to guesstimate actual dinar holders at somewhere near only

800,000 to 900,000. If you were trying to get advertisers no agent would give

you such a high possibility of people as that based on the surfers of dinar on the

web.

Let me be blunt, I seriously doubt that at any given moment in time there are more

than 900,000 thousand people who hold dinar. But there most surly has been several

millions that have bought dinar. Most, Amerikans, however will not have the patients

to wait this out and therefore have sold what they had within just 18 months of there

original purchase.

PERSEVERANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.

• Upvote 1

P.S.

Given the extremely high probability of a .10cent to .30cent rv

and the belief that the majority of dinar holders have only one million dinar,

you can make a safe assumption that about only 200,000 will actually become

millionaires. Knowing that at this time there are somewhere in the neighborhood

of 250,000+ millionaires in Amerika, and give the HUGE nature of this investment

it would seem a safe assumption that we would double the amount of millionaires.

So while most, gurus, will give the bs line, " don't buy more dinar", I will tell you if you want

to be a(FOR SURE) millionaire you better own at least 10mil dinar. :o

• Upvote 1

While I agree with what J.F. said, I'd have to say that at .10, 10million would only get you one million and after taxes and the spread, you're going to be below the one million mark. Invest only what you are comfortable with!!!! Only a handful of people truly know the rate or the date of the RV so while time is on our side, time is also against us. Be mindful, invest wisely, do your due dilligence. The rest will fall into place.

• Upvote 1

Why all the crying over the taxes? We knew when we bought into this we were gonna be taxed, pay the transaction fees, and the spread. Look at how much you have invested for the dinar that you hold. Just .10 on just 1,000,000 qould pay for your investment and then some. I don't want to pay any more than I have to, but I am being realistic with myself and I know I will have expenses to pay out of the cash-in. I would love to see it RV at 4.00 but I would be happy also if it was between .50 and 1.00. Thing is we have no idea and already we are concerned over taxes. I say don't sweat the small stuff, be happy your investment made you money. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

ps. consider this easy example. some of us see the wealth attained from the rv as "seed money". seed money is the principle. the seed money can be seen as the trunk of an apple tree. the prudent will only take the apples off of the tree. the unlearned will utilize the whole tree for sustenance. for instance, some of us will take the new wealth and invest it. we will live off of the residual produced from investing the principle and NOT the principle itself. the principle or the seed will be kept in place to continue producing. whereas others will continue taking what they need from the principle. they will chop down the apple tree to fill their need. eventually, there will be nothing left of the tree. everything will be consumed, principle and interest (tree and apples).

Well said. :)

There is a saying that goes something to theeffect that if you were to take everybody's money redistribute it evenlybetween everybody, that it would just be a matter of time before those who werepoor before became poor again and those who were rich before acquired cashreserves and built their networth again to wealth.

Alot has to do withhow you think about money and therefore how you handle money. Over the years Ihave grown in my thinking and understanding about money and have become muchmore purposeful in what I do with the little or the lot of it I may have.

A poor man'sthinking spends all he has and probably then a little more than he has (debt).So no matter how much he makes he always spends all of it plus more. Buyingthis and that. If he comes into more money he immediately spends it. His debtcontinues to grow the more money he makes. He eyes are on immediategratification.

A rich man'sthinking is much more purposeful. He does not waste his money but thinks morein terms of how he can multiply it by cautious contemplation and investment. Hewill do without some things he could easily afford to have more to invest andget working for him. His eye will be on the future always thinking beyond theneeds and wants of the moment. He will look for more ways to earn more money sohe has more money to invest

Unfortunately Ifear that so many who may do well on the IQD investment will soon be back tosquare one again after a bit of time. Spending money like there is no tomorrow.Their thinking about money will not change just because they got some.

As many know thestatistics show that the overwhelming majority of people who win millions of $in the lottery usually end up bankrupt and destitute.

My plan is toreinvest 99% of whatever windfall I get after the RV. I will do a few personalprecautionary preparations for the tough economic times ahead for our country,take care of a few immediate needs, take fam on a reasonable vacation perhaps,pay off a couple of medical bills, and reinvest everything after those modestexpenditures. I have already given 10% of my acquired IQD to the church so thatis covered prior to RV.

At some point Iwill live off the returns of the investments but only touch the principle if itis for a good cause and only if my net worth is increasing to absorb it withoutdiminishing my investment account. My goal is to increase my net worth, buildwealth, help others through these difficult economic times, help expand theKingdom of God, leave an inheritance for my children.

I am GP and that'smy 2 cents

• Upvote 4

Dead on, Grand pubah! Good advice. I know a man who lived off half his income for 29 years, while investing the other half. He retired at 49 and now manages a family trust fund. Oh yes, he is indeed wealthy. He still only purchases what they need, not what he wants. Great family with a giving heart.

• Upvote 1

IMHO It's not millions of people who hold dinar but "tens of 1000s," just like Adam said. And of the people who do, most of them only hold an average of 1 million IQD.

After the spread and the taxes, that could mean cashing in for a lot less than 1 million. Rich people aren't worried about this. $600,000 is not that much money to someone who has a lot of money.

The idea that a vigorous cash-in by 1000s will affect the US economy or the plutocrats lifestyle is a distortion. They really don't care, and find this all just a bit of gambling, really.

IMHO It's not millions of people who hold dinar but "tens of 1000s," just like Adam said. And of the people who do, most of them only hold an average of 1 million IQD.

i concur with what you are saying as well as some of the others that not a lot of people have jumped into this investment with both feet. my dad went to see his financial advisor and inquired about how he could use his brokerage fund to invest in the dinar. during the reply (as my dad relayed it to me), his advisor says, "even people who do buy the dinar only purchase a few hundred dollars of it." that is when i understood that the high percentage of people are not dropping 10's of thousands on this investment. they are taking a few hundred and buying some dinar in the case that it revalue and then will use it to settle a lot of their debts.

You will not hear a lot about it in the mainstream media. The politicians will not let you in on it (although many of them are heavily invested in the Iraqi dinar), and your banker probably knows nothing about it. Nevertheless, for a few hundred dollars (still within the reach of most folks – even in these hard times), you may well get into the investment of a lifetime.

Go RV next sunday ;)

Why all the crying over the taxes? We knew when we bought into this we were gonna be taxed, pay the transaction fees, and the spread. Look at how much you have invested for the dinar that you hold. Just .10 on just 1,000,000 qould pay for your investment and then some. I don't want to pay any more than I have to, but I am being realistic with myself and I know I will have expenses to pay out of the cash-in. I would love to see it RV at 4.00 but I would be happy also if it was between .50 and 1.00. Thing is we have no idea and already we are concerned over taxes. I say don't sweat the small stuff, be happy your investment made you money. Just my thoughts.

Taxes are never "small stuff." And they're even worse now that we have Obama with his hand out constantly. I may just wait to cash in until Obama loses the election. I really don't mind paying what O calls "my fair share," but with him at the helm, the government almost gets more of my money than I do. I am not working or investing for the government; like most Americans, I work and invest for me. O just doesn't understand that. He calls people like me selfish. But then he grabs money I earned from me, money he has never earned, gives it to other people who haven't earned it, and he calls that fair. I call it theft.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you think the government would say no to more taxes from americans you need to think again.

Yes, and the point isn't how many millionaires will be made, the point is how much dinar is held and how much wealth it will create. People that have never had money, will pay taxes once, and then loose the rest of bad investments, cranky exwives, bratty teenagers, and just stupidity. People with money, that make more money, keep that money in the system and continue recycling, paying taxes when money is made. This is a much better tax revenue from a few smart people, than a bunch of uneducated investors, as it creates taxes and money for decades, and decades.

Just my two fils..... B)

Yes, we have a couple of trillion to pay off for the Iraq war that allowed us to get into this investment. Don't complain. Just be smart.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I intend to get a good financial advisor, and then I will listen to him/her carefully. I may not get another chance to get this much money to get me through my old age, so I'm very grateful for this opportunity. Oh, I'll make it through without this if I must, but it sure would be nice to have a lot of money, invest it carefully, and live off the income from it. I hope that's how it works out. I'm sure going to try to do it.

• Upvote 1

ps. consider this easy example. some of us see the wealth attained from the rv as "seed money". seed money is the principle. the seed money can be seen as the trunk of an apple tree. the prudent will only take the apples off of the tree. the unlearned will utilize the whole tree for sustenance. for instance, some of us will take the new wealth and invest it. we will live off of the residual produced from investing the principle and NOT the principle itself. the principle or the seed will be kept in place to continue producing. whereas others will continue taking what they need from the principle. they will chop down the apple tree to fill their need. eventually, there will be nothing left of the tree. everything will be consumed, principle and interest (tree and apples).

Is The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein one of your favorite books, by chance? Great book, good analogy. :D

Does the Gov't really want that? Seriously, that's what's going to happen and I personally think the gov't does not want that many people elevated financially that fast! Does the gov't need the tax dollars? Sure. Does America stand to have many many many new businesses open and many many new jobs created? You bet ya. I personally don't think the wealthy people in the world want this revalue to happen. I mean, HCL, Chapter 7, ministers seated, the people of Iraq need it. Those are all great feel good stories. But, at the end of the day millions of Americans become millionaires and I don't think the gov't wants that. That is what puzzles me most about all of this

Hve a great weekend

Supposedly about 3mil dinar holders in the US. But its expected that at least 1/3 or more will be broke again within 3 years. :)

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

most people i know wont invest a nickle in this iraqi dinar thing ...they do need an internationally convertable currency .. i cant see anyone trading with them with out it .. i wouldnt think the wto will allow them in without it .. i could be wrong ..

when they anounce their internationally convertable currency they will be held to restrictions as everyone else is .. i believe it can not change its value upwardly by more than 2.5% per quarter .. for a couple years .. so if they have a dead line on their old notes when it redenominates .. your gains by holding out will be limited by how long you have to convert them to new currency ..from the articles i have read .. at todays rate they would be traded at 1000 to one ..thats all they ever say .. "at todays rates ,,,, but if the rate changes when it redominates .. it could be alot more ..... it must be internationally convertable .. thats my drift ..id like to just be able to convert right here in the states at a bank .. if they plan to sell iraqi oil using iraqi dinars .. its got to be convertable ...... i look for articles related to this to get a feel for when the rv could happen ..when will the iraqi dinar be internationally convertable ?

I intend to get a good financial advisor, and then I will listen to him/her carefully. I may not get another chance to get this much money to get me through my old age, so I'm very grateful for this opportunity. Oh, I'll make it through without this if I must, but it sure would be nice to have a lot of money, invest it carefully, and live off the income from it. I hope that's how it works out. I'm sure going to try to do it.

Make sure your financial adviser is payed an upfront fee, and does not make his or her money off a commission. You don't want them trying to sell you rip off investment products that are expensive.

An example of a qualified advisory is in the link below.

http://www.bobbrinker.com/

most people i know wont invest a nickle in this iraqi dinar thing ...they do need an internationally convertable currency .. i cant see anyone trading with them with out it .. i wouldnt think the wto will allow them in without it .. i could be wrong ..

when they anounce their internationally convertable currency they will be held to restrictions as everyone else is .. i believe it can not change its value upwardly by more than 2.5% per quarter .. for a couple years .. so if they have a dead line on their old notes when it redenominates .. your gains by holding out will be limited by how long you have to convert them to new currency ..from the articles i have read .. at todays rate they would be traded at 1000 to one ..thats all they ever say .. "at todays rates ,,,, but if the rate changes when it redominates .. it could be alot more ..... it must be internationally convertable .. thats my drift ..id like to just be able to convert right here in the states at a bank .. if they plan to sell iraqi oil using iraqi dinars .. its got to be convertable ...... i look for articles related to this to get a feel for when the rv could happen ..when will the iraqi dinar be internationally convertable ?

I agree I have been making plans to expand my oil drilling company over there :blink:, but until the RV and PROVE to me that they are worth the investment then I will continue to invest in Chinese knock offs and fake goods. :D

• Upvote 1