Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millions of Americans, Millionaire's over night.........

it was estimated that the number of people that have invested in dinar could be as high as 2%

you have to think about all the soldiers that were there in iraq that holds dinar, not one soldier I served with over there didn't have some amount to bring home!

2% of america is about 6.3 million.

GO RV/RI

My brother went to Iraq three times and has NONE

Cheers to More Rich Humans - Male.Female

... and Bots rolleyes.gif... you forgot Bots - Bot! wink.gif

========================================================

Number one... why would the govt. object to a non govt. sponsored stimulus? I mean we are probably going to go out and buy some new vehicles, land, and other "toys" and of course investments! That in itself will help economic growth. Not to mention the amount of taxes the govt. will get... post trust fund of course! wink.gif

Number two... let's not get too big of a head here... even if there were several hundred thousand new millionaires... or even several million new millionaires... that is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the worlds economies, so I don't think we as small individual holders are going to make much more than a ripple on the pond after this one is over... even if it RV's at 3 or 4 bucks. That being said... I plan on making a bit of a "splash" in my neighborhood anyway!!!laugh.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Does the Gov't really want that? Seriously, that's what's going to happen and I personally think the gov't does not want that many people elevated financially that fast! Does the gov't need the tax dollars? Sure. Does America stand to have many many many new businesses open and many many new jobs created? You bet ya. I personally don't think the wealthy people in the world want this revalue to happen. I mean, HCL, Chapter 7, ministers seated, the people of Iraq need it. Those are all great feel good stories. But, at the end of the day millions of Americans become millionaires and I don't think the gov't wants that. That is what puzzles me most about all of this

Hve a great weekend

i remember hearing it quoted somewhere that less than 1% of the population holds dinar and out of that small percent im sure some people just have 50k, 100k, etc. probably even a smaller percentage actually have multiple millions of dinar

... and Bots rolleyes.gif... you forgot Bots - Bot! wink.gif

========================================================

Number one... why would the govt. object to a non govt. sponsored stimulus? I mean we are probably going to go out and buy some new vehicles, land, and other "toys" and of course investments! That in itself will help economic growth. Not to mention the amount of taxes the govt. will get... post trust fund of course! wink.gif

Number two... let's not get too big of a head here... even if there were several hundred thousand new millionaires... or even several million new millionaires... that is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the worlds economies, so I don't think we as small individual holders are going to make much more than a ripple on the pond after this one is over... even if it RV's at 3 or 4 bucks. That being said... I plan on making a bit of a "splash" in my neighborhood anyway!!!laugh.gif

No "big splash" for this dinar holder....sshhh. Very quiet about my wealth cool.gif Not much will change for me except the opportunity to help a few folks, pay some bills, and have a bit of a stash (hopefully a big stash!)......just for me!

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

No "big splash" for this dinar holder....sshhh. Very quiet about my wealth cool.gif Not much will change for me except the opportunity to help a few folks, pay some bills, and have a bit of a stash (hopefully a big stash!)......just for me!

biggrin.gif

azgoldengirl .... I hear ya, and know what you mean... my comment of course is within reason... no, I'm not the flashy kind of guy... if you knew how conservative my wife and I were you would laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif at my comment! rolleyes.gif

I do however want a safe, new reliable car for my wife and I, a new tiller for the garden for sure... and wherever I go from there will all be from being "employed by a trust"... if ya know what I mean! wink.gif

A week or two away from home on vacation though... whooopeeee... look out, I want to blow off a bit of steam from this crazy ride.... but don't worry... we will have to hire some dd's (designated drivers) to keep us in line, and deliver us safe to our destination... wherever that is! laugh.gif

hahahaha!

Yes privacy is the key. I will be doing my belly flopping outside of the local arena!

Or it could just be a GP happy dance in my living room. laugh.gif

But whatever and wherever it is you can be sure it will be an amazing thing to hide!

I will continue to live modestly with a couple of upgrades that won't draw much attention.

Most will be reinvested with a few healthy donations to some worthy causes.

• Upvote 1

There is a saying that goes something to theeffect that if you were to take everybody's money redistribute it evenlybetween everybody, that it would just be a matter of time before those who werepoor before became poor again and those who were rich before acquired cashreserves and built their networth again to wealth.

Alot has to do withhow you think about money and therefore how you handle money. Over the years Ihave grown in my thinking and understanding about money and have become muchmore purposeful in what I do with the little or the lot of it I may have.

A poor man'sthinking spends all he has and probably then a little more than he has (debt).So no matter how much he makes he always spends all of it plus more. Buyingthis and that. If he comes into more money he immediately spends it. His debtcontinues to grow the more money he makes. He eyes are on immediategratification.

A rich man'sthinking is much more purposeful. He does not waste his money but thinks morein terms of how he can multiply it by cautious contemplation and investment. Hewill do without some things he could easily afford to have more to invest andget working for him. His eye will be on the future always thinking beyond theneeds and wants of the moment. He will look for more ways to earn more money sohe has more money to invest

Unfortunately Ifear that so many who may do well on the IQD investment will soon be back tosquare one again after a bit of time. Spending money like there is no tomorrow.Their thinking about money will not change just because they got some.

As many know thestatistics show that the overwhelming majority of people who win millions of $in the lottery usually end up bankrupt and destitute.

My plan is toreinvest 99% of whatever windfall I get after the RV. I will do a few personalprecautionary preparations for the tough economic times ahead for our country,take care of a few immediate needs, take fam on a reasonable vacation perhaps,pay off a couple of medical bills, and reinvest everything after those modestexpenditures. I have already given 10% of my acquired IQD to the church so thatis covered prior to RV.

At some point Iwill live off the returns of the investments but only touch the principle if itis for a good cause and only if my net worth is increasing to absorb it withoutdiminishing my investment account. My goal is to increase my net worth, buildwealth, help others through these difficult economic times, help expand theKingdom of God, leave an inheritance for my children.

I am GP and that'smy 2 cents

As my grandmother would say "can I get an amen?"

Very solid advice PB.

• Upvote 1

Mr KK and I are lucky enough to live in a very nosy neighborhood... everybody will know everything that comes and goes in a matter of minutes! The new cars alone will cause quite a stir, let alone the new dishwasher etc! LOL We've decided to get the cars and fix the house up then sell it. Once we move into a new house and neighborhood, nobody will know us and we'll be golden. Just hoping to shop for them sooner than later!

KK

As for millions of people becoming millionaires, if it comes out at 10 cents like Adam says I wont be a millionaire, I will only have enough to pay off bills and get a new car. I am very happy with 10 cents.....Most people with dinar don't own that much so I have to disagree with your thoughts on that one.

Adam said .10 cents a while back and changed it to much higher based on some people he gets his info from.

So it might be a good idea to ask him these days before you say .10 cents. I think he was now leaning more to those who say it will be around just over a dollar at first and go up with time.

There are many reasons for this to come out with a straight RV at around 1.00 - 1.17 but what I will say most points to this is the plan in play for a while. An RV at 1.00 isnt far fetched at all.

ALSO, our government wants us to get rich on this. In fact BUCH put this into play in the first place. So, for our government and our current financial situation this RV is perfect.

as a matter of fact the IRS looks forward to it. you figure a large majority of the people who will attain quick wealth will lose it within 3 years time. it is a sad truth and very unfortunate. heck, i even hated to type that. right off the bat people will be thrust into the highest tax bracket and could possibly see 35% tax on their income. i appreciate all the debates out there about whether or not this will be seen as "income" or "capital gains" but for the sake of argument lets just error on the side of "income". on top of that 35% will come state tax of 6%. this brings the total to 40%+ from initial taxation. then people will most likely share some of their wealth with loved ones in significant amounts. that money will also undergo a tax. next come the purchases which will undergo another tax. taxes alone are going to ****** up to 50% of the new found wealth.

many of us have never been taught how to create tax shelters (off shore accounts, LLC's, trusts, etc). all of these mechanisms are really solely utilized by the wealthy because they deal in huge amounts of wealth and they are educated typically on to protect their money. poor people find no need for these tools. so when the impoverished find instant wealth, the majority of them are not educated enough to know how to protect it from a system designed to take it from them. really the first thing many of us should do upon rv is to hire a lawyer, but many of us most likely will not and will try to manage things from an uneducated perspective. it is a recipe for great loss.

just my 2c. so, no my friend, the government is not at all against seeing thousands of new millionaires. the government knows that much of that wealth will end up in its coffers in a short stretch of time.

I have to agree. I think that in gereral terms the majority of the financial lower class and much of the middle class are naive or ignorant or have never been trained properly on how to handle money, or even how to think of money. And HOW you think of money determines how you handle it. If you don't understand

it , how can you use it properly... Or even make proper decisions regarding your moneys fate, not to mention if and who you hire as your counsel and managers.

As for the government wanting or not wanting millions of millionaires.....That would require far more debate and facts to be brought into the light. Suffice it to

say "a wise and discerning people will look at all the actions (not words) made by those in charge (government) and in some fasion, chart those actions and analyze them, and come to a wise and accurate conclusion regarding what their agenda and intentions might be." To summarize: Millions of conservatives that are educated and informed about how this nation was originally intended to function, who suddenly come into millions of dollars, would be a Major threat to

any liberals remaining in office for any length of time. The fear of the principle that lies within that can be easily seen in liberal need and activity to dumb down this nation so that they can maintain and evey increase their support base of voters. The list goes on as I said. This is only one small example and probably a poor one at that.

So I agree that they are fully aware that they can take away from the unaware and unprepared. Hey, thats kind of a nice quote, I may have to use that as my

own little saying. :rolleyes:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6

Proverbs mike

hahahaha!

Yes privacy is the key. I will be doing my belly flopping outside of the local arena!

Or it could just be a GP happy dance in my living room. laugh.gif

But whatever and wherever it is you can be sure it will be an amazing thing to hide!

I will continue to live modestly with a couple of upgrades that won't draw much attention.

Most will be reinvested with a few healthy donations to some worthy causes.

Yeah, belly flopping in an area like Belize or Seychelles. Ohhh YEAH !!! have you looked at the Goggle satelite photos of those places. OHHH YEAHHHH !!

Belly Flop here I come. ..and nobody back home will know. hehehehehe

proverbs

• Upvote 1

I can tell you this: When I was in Kuwait as a government contractor, there were thousands of Americans in Kuwait and Iraq and everyone back then was talking about investing in the Iraqi Dinar. Many people said it was a scam, but then again many people bought into it. My thinking was I don't have anything to lose, if I don't buy it, and it hits, I'd be very sorry. What really sold it for me was when I seen Kuwaiti citizens loading up breifcases with IQD. I figure they knew something. I also know many truck drivers that invested in several million of IQD, many with more than 20 million IQD. I hope it RVs high enough to bless us all. Anyway, I can say that if it isn't millions of Americans that have invested in the IQD, then it is in the high hundred thousands.

• Upvote 1