Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millions of Americans, Millionaire's over night.........

Does the Gov't really want that? Seriously, that's what's going to happen and I personally think the gov't does not want that many people elevated financially that fast! Does the gov't need the tax dollars? Sure. Does America stand to have many many many new businesses open and many many new jobs created? You bet ya. I personally don't think the wealthy people in the world want this revalue to happen. I mean, HCL, Chapter 7, ministers seated, the people of Iraq need it. Those are all great feel good stories. But, at the end of the day millions of Americans become millionaires and I don't think the gov't wants that. That is what puzzles me most about all of this

Hve a great weekend

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I'm not sure how many dinar holders there are out there. Nor am I sure of what the average holder has. I don't think there are millions of holders. but with 8.5% unemployment and real unemployment at like 17%, plus with the debt we are in.....this wouldn't hurt. JMHO

• Upvote 6

If & when the RV happens & new $Millionaires are created, the Feds will find a way to get their hands on our investments.

Pelosi & Reid have been pushing for up to a 80% tax on inheritance, windfall profits, sweepstakes & speculation to include currency trading to help fund ObamaCare & Welfare for the next generation.

Make no mistake about it...they are hard at work devising new methods to relieve us of our wealth.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

But, at the end of the day millions of Americans become millionaires and I don't think the gov't wants that.

Millions Of Americans Are Already Millionaires ! ;)

There's Room At The Country Club For 'A Few' More ! B)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 12

Two words: asset protection and wealth management.

IMHO, LLCs and Trusts are our best options. Pay the taxes up front and be done with it. Then create an LLCor a Trust. Personally, I'm looking at gov't bonds based on the theory that their non-taxable. Use the LLC or Trust to purchase the gov't bonds and live off the interest. So, it's kinda like they can't take what they already have but they have to pay me because I "own" it. Just a shot in the dark. Besides, the best place to hide from an 'enemy' is right under his nose.

• Upvote 5

My numbers may be a little off, but lets just say that 3 million Americans have Dinar. I think our population is at or about 313 million people. Therefore, that would be 1% of the population becoming Millionaires? Thats a drop in the bucket in the overall scheme of things! Our current government probably wishes there were a few more dinar holders, and I think they have a pretty good estimate of how many of us hold it.

• Upvote 2

as a matter of fact the IRS looks forward to it. you figure a large majority of the people who will attain quick wealth will lose it within 3 years time. it is a sad truth and very unfortunate. heck, i even hated to type that. right off the bat people will be thrust into the highest tax bracket and could possibly see 35% tax on their income. i appreciate all the debates out there about whether or not this will be seen as "income" or "capital gains" but for the sake of argument lets just error on the side of "income". on top of that 35% will come state tax of 6%. this brings the total to 40%+ from initial taxation. then people will most likely share some of their wealth with loved ones in significant amounts. that money will also undergo a tax. next come the purchases which will undergo another tax. taxes alone are going to ****** up to 50% of the new found wealth.

many of us have never been taught how to create tax shelters (off shore accounts, LLC's, trusts, etc). all of these mechanisms are really solely utilized by the wealthy because they deal in huge amounts of wealth and they are educated typically on to protect their money. poor people find no need for these tools. so when the impoverished find instant wealth, the majority of them are not educated enough to know how to protect it from a system designed to take it from them. really the first thing many of us should do upon rv is to hire a lawyer, but many of us most likely will not and will try to manage things from an uneducated perspective. it is a recipe for great loss.

just my 2c. so, no my friend, the government is not at all against seeing thousands of new millionaires. the government knows that much of that wealth will end up in its coffers in a short stretch of time.

• Upvote 16

ps. consider this easy example. some of us see the wealth attained from the rv as "seed money". seed money is the principle. the seed money can be seen as the trunk of an apple tree. the prudent will only take the apples off of the tree. the unlearned will utilize the whole tree for sustenance. for instance, some of us will take the new wealth and invest it. we will live off of the residual produced from investing the principle and NOT the principle itself. the principle or the seed will be kept in place to continue producing. whereas others will continue taking what they need from the principle. they will chop down the apple tree to fill their need. eventually, there will be nothing left of the tree. everything will be consumed, principle and interest (tree and apples).

• Upvote 3

Does the Gov't really want that? Seriously, that's what's going to happen and I personally think the gov't does not want that many people elevated financially that fast! Does the gov't need the tax dollars? Sure. Does America stand to have many many many new businesses open and many many new jobs created? You bet ya. I personally don't think the wealthy people in the world want this revalue to happen. I mean, HCL, Chapter 7, ministers seated, the people of Iraq need it. Those are all great feel good stories. But, at the end of the day millions of Americans become millionaires and I don't think the gov't wants that. That is what puzzles me most about all of this

Hve a great weekend

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2011/06/22/u-s-has-record-number-of-millionaires/

If further proof were needed of the two-speed recovery–the rich and the rest–now comes news that America has a record number of millionaires.

According to the annual World Wealth Report from Merill Lynch and Capgemini, the U.S. had 3.1 million millionaires in 2010, up from 2.86 million in 2009. The latest figure tops the pre-crisis peak of three million..

Cheers to More Rich Humans - Male.Female

• Upvote 1

As for millions of people becoming millionaires, if it comes out at 10 cents like Adam says I wont be a millionaire, I will only have enough to pay off bills and get a new car. I am very happy with 10 cents.....Most people with dinar don't own that much so I have to disagree with your thoughts on that one.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather the govt. not know. Either way Uncle Sam will have his hand out, and ultimately we will ALL PAY!!! Let me also reiterate that I would be ecstatic with 10 cents. That in it's self would be a blessing. If it came out at a dollar, I would crap my pants, and wouldn't believe it til I cashed in.

• Upvote 1

it was estimated that the number of people that have invested in dinar could be as high as 2%

you have to think about all the soldiers that were there in iraq that holds dinar, not one soldier I served with over there didn't have some amount to bring home!

2% of america is about 6.3 million.

GO RV/RI

I'd rather the govt. not know. Either way Uncle Sam will have his hand out, and ultimately we will ALL PAY!!! Let me also reiterate that I would be ecstatic with 10 cents. That in it's self would be a blessing. If it came out at a dollar, I would crap my pants, and wouldn't believe it til I cashed in.

Yes. Last time Bought Condoms. Lady Said 6.99 Plus Tacks. I said.TACKS. But I thought they stayed on by themselves. Oh. TAX. Yes. Must Pay Tax. PS. Water Ballons Only. Not so Lucky.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hve a great weekend

emot-questioned.gifemot-eek.gif

listen, the sad part is whatever the number of us hold dinar, almost half will wind up broke again because of improper money management. Everyone, please make sure that you talk to a wealth management adviser including a reputable and knowledgeable tax attorney and/or cpa.

• Upvote 1