Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball chat - March 23rd

Patriotic_mess

12:40:24

pyramid has set the subject to: Dinar focused chat

13:41:278ball

Can Nightk11 come out to play ?

13:43:54dsny2020

hello 8ball

13:44:058ball

Hi there

13:44:40dsny2020

it's hard to put a time frame on this now isn't it.

maybe that's his plan.

keep us off guard

13:47:348ball

I still think Saturday, Sunday and or Monday

Just before the Summit

13:47:59dsny2020

so you think he will still have the convention?

that is great news then

13:48:358ball

The Convention maybe a decoy

13:48:39dsny2020

I still would think the rv could pop out of the convention

oh

13:50:478ball

so we think that there is more left to do

13:51:05dsny2020

really

maybe the debt

13:51:268ball

well do you think they should RV before the Summit

13:51:49dsny2020

I would think they would

13:52:068ball

So does the rest of the world....

13:52:07dsny2020

they would sure look like a power house at the summit

13:52:478ball

so you say that there is a National Convention where we will all hold hands and sing Kumbia .....

or you RV before the Summit

13:53:31dsny2020

can't say that I could see that happen

13:53:358ball

and bring Iraq back to it's rightful place

13:54:04dsny2020

that is why I would think they will still rv before summit

they will look very week if they don't.

13:54:438ball

yes there is more reason to RV on this side of the Summit

13:55:01dsny2020

and very big reasons

13:55:058ball

or during

13:55:26dsny2020

yeah

13:55:498ball

ok back to the sun..... BBL

• Upvote 3

last year we were waiting for the G.O.I. to be seated [ sure sign of an RV ]

last we waited for the budget to be passed [ sure sign of an RV ]

this year we waited for the budget to be passed [ sure sign of an RV ]

this year we waited for the Arab Summit thing [ sure sign of an RV ]

i will believe it --when it happens--and not quitting my job yet

:blink: :blink:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Yeah. Don't quit your job yet. And if it comes out at .01 to .10 ... don't quit your job then either.

Wow. 8Ball is calling it for this weekend... wild.

I don't know if he's necessarily calling it, just saying it might happen based on a window.

Last year there was no Summit, inflation wasn't as bad, massive amounts USD's weren't being smuggled into Iran and Syria, there was no progress with Erbil and the Ministers weren't anywhere on the horizon and Kuwait wasn't satisfied with the progress towards chapter seven. I'm not saying it's going to happen but things have never looked better than where we are right now!

• Upvote 5

Here is a word of adivce. If anybody is "calling the RV", it is a 100% guarantee that they don't know ****. They are just on the forums because they don't have a real job with any kind of significant meaning. They are not producers of goods or services or anything productive that contributes to society. They create lies for one of the following two reasons:

1) They are being paid by the dinar dealers . . . or . . .

2) They live pathetic existences, probably in their mom's basement. They obviously don't have families, or jobs, or real business to tend to. They like getting a rise out of people, they get off on people thinking they are inportant or connected to something big. Even if those people are total strangers whom they will never know or meet in person. They lack dignity or meaning, and they just want to feel like they are part of something. In reality, they don't know a damn thing, other than what they read and piece together from all the dinar sites that they are logged into for 16 hours per day. It makes them feel important when gullible people hang on their every word, and go to the forums to ask their opinion. In reality, they feel insignificant about their role in life. They are probably not "important people" where they live, but they long to be "somebody". As twisted as it is, they don't even care if the people that listen to them are strangers. They don't really want to be judged by their peers, because once again, they probably don't have any friends in real life. They have made themselves to be LARGE by being internet Dinar Gurus, as if that is something any person with real things to do even gives a **** about.

Listen folks, NONE of these morons knows a damn thing. How many years does someone need to listen to the same garbage over and over again before they realize that all these fools are just making **** up, simply because people keep believing what they say? If you are new to Dinar, the best thing you can do is put it in the safe and forget about it. I promise, on the "snowball's chance in Hell" that it ever does RV, you will know about it. You don't need to listen to these dumba$$ idiot gurus, because they don't know anymore than you do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

These are the same type of people that listen to & believe all and everything that "Russ Limbaugh" says. He, even states he is only an entertainment program !!! Please do not waste your productive and meaningful time with ? ? ? like these. Spend it with family and friends or people who need a friend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

There was something in an article i read this morning from the finance ministry asking somebody not to implement something financial until Thursday because of the new government Holiday. I cant remember it. Guess i read to much into this crap. But it would make a good Christmas in April present :D