Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If I only had a dollar!!

Hey guys, I am a newbie. I was one of the many that overheard a guy at work, talking about the big cash in any minute ,about 2 months ago. I quickly ordered up my dinar and had it delivered to my door step by noon the next day! I made it ,that was close. They still had not announced the RV! Now by the end of the day I would be rich! Well, believe it or not, it did not RV that day. So now I had time to do a little reading. I was guided by my friend, who by the way has invested $60,000 USD ( i have seen the Dinar in his safe) to some of the most knowledgeable and " in the know gurus this world has ever seen" The lead ringer of this group calls himself Oakie. Any of yall ever heard of this guy? He has many disciples that also provide incredible intel. (That was sarcasim for those of you that " i need to dumb it down for", per Oakie).

So the moral to this story is I found this website DV on my on my own and have since become a little more grounded and realistic to this whole RV drama.

Now if I could just get Oakie and his crew to give me a DOLLAR everytime they have called it in the last 2 months I would already be rich and could give my dinar up for charity! I know how many of you all have been in this for years, and I cant imangine how you have done it. Thanks for all the real info and grounded opinions!

MEAT

• Upvote 8

I would have just made another dollar today! They are calling it again today! I have to go lay out my "Go to the bank clothes"!

From Dinar Recups:

Big D] in all seriousness... the RV should happen today 5 to 15 minutes prior to the US financial markets closing. Get ready... it gonna happen today... i hope... Also, guys think about the rates that we have been hearing...running out of room so to be continued

Hey Meat, welcome and enjoy the stay! Look forward to your perspective on the 'dinar rush' and all the other fun stuff! The buck at a time based on just Okie calling "it's done" alone would indeed make us all filthy rich. ;)

Cosmo

Edited by Cosmo

If I only had a dollor. Yep back in the depression the expression was. " Brother can I spare a dime" Its funny cause thats about what a dollor is worth nowadays.

Wellcome aboard Man Dont belive anything you read and about 3/4`s of what you see and you`ll be alright