Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I BUY DINAR 850 - 950 PER MILLION

Jrandolph27

WILL PAY 850-950 PER MILLION DEPENDING ON DENOMINATION AND CIRCULATION,FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS. CENTRALLY LOCATED. :)

Sorry newbie...I was not aware that this is a sight to "sell" anything...you might try ebay, newspapers, or craig's list...however, would enjoy reading your intake on the dinar!

Edited by jbbdolphins
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Sorry newbie...I was not aware that this is a sight to "sell" anything...you might try ebay, newspapers, or craig's list...however, would enjoy reading your intake on the dinar!

Plenty of people buy & sell dinar here on DV ..... thats why there's a buy and sell section !!

he's looking to buy ... but his price is a little low thats all

I evened you out Jrandolph27

• Upvote 6

I was under the impression that this was the buying or selling section of DV. Just trying to buy some dinar,and from what I have experienced 850-950 is more than you can get from most if not all of the major dinar dealers. I wasn't trying to upset anyone,just letting others know what I will pay.

I am willing to negotiate,the 850-950 is a baseline that I go from, however different variables reflect in the price.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I was under the impression that this was the buying or selling section of DV. Just trying to buy some dinar,and from what I have experienced 850-950 is more than you can get from most if not all of the major dinar dealers. I wasn't trying to upset anyone,just letting others know what I will pay.

I am willing to negotiate,the 850-950 is a baseline that I go from, however different variables reflect in the price.

you aren't a dealer and licensed to buy and sell. that is why they can buy or sell at the rate they chose to. On the other hand the price you are willing to pay is low for someone that is not a dealer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 TM - If ever I make it out to the UK the first pint is on me! Maybe we can get Betty Boop to join us! You guys are sort of in the same neighborhood no? Speaking of which I haven't seen her in a while. Hope she's all right! BTW I enjoy your currency analysis updates. Good to cya! smile.gif

You're not a dealer so ur probably not going to get that price and if u do you might want to be conserned about counterfeit money.I'D suggest eBay or dinar trade!Good luck no hard feelings just being honest you're trying to bet on a winning team in the 9th inning of the game.Good luck!God bless

You're not a dealer so ur probably not going to get that price and if u do you might want to be conserned about counterfeit money.I'D suggest eBay or dinar trade!Good luck no hard feelings just being honest you're trying to bet on a winning team in the 9th inning of the game.Good luck!God bless

I understand what you're saying, but I have seen many times people get to the point where they want to sell and then these big dealers offer them 600 per mil. At the prices I'm offering they can sell they're dinar for more than the current exchange rate and not lose a large portion of they're investment,and be at the mercy of the big dealers. I'm just offering an alternative.

• Upvote 4

I understand what you're saying, but I have seen many times people get to the point where they want to sell and then these big dealers offer them 600 per mil. At the prices I'm offering they can sell they're dinar for more than the current exchange rate and not lose a large portion of they're investment,and be at the mercy of the big dealers. I'm just offering an alternative.

Their, THEIR!!! Not they're (as in "they are")

Phew...! Sorry, pet peeve...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

+1 TM - If ever I make it out to the UK the first pint is on me! Maybe we can get Betty Boop to join us! You guys are sort of in the same neighborhood no? Speaking of which I haven't seen her in a while. Hope she's all right! BTW I enjoy your currency analysis updates. Good to cya! smile.gif

tell you what if you make it to this part of the world the first one is on me .....the next five are on you lol..... yeah betty is only about 30mins from me ..... we've never met so cant say that i've seen her but as for bieng on the forum no havent seen here here lately either, I just hope she's taking some time out to get herself back to full health.

• Upvote 2

Plenty of people buy & sell dinar here on DV ..... thats why there's a buy and sell section !!

he's looking to buy ... but his price is a little low thats all

I evened you out Jrandolph27

Please accept my apology if my response offended anyone, it was not meant to. I am aware that there are those who "need" to sell their dinar, and also want to find places to "buy". I have also been in those situations. I commented based on the wording and "newbie" status...no other reason. I apologise if I read and interpreted the post as a "dealer". I must have been having a bad "hair" day!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please accept my apology if my response offended anyone, it was not meant to. I am aware that there are those who "need" to sell their dinar, and also want to find places to "buy". I have also been in those situations. I commented based on the wording and "newbie" status...no other reason. I apologise if I read and interpreted the post as a "dealer". I must have been having a bad "hair" day!

No harm,No foul, were all in this thing together. I'm just tired of paying the big dealers for my dinar,and thought if I could save a little, and the seller could get a little more than the dealers pay,everyone would win. :)

• Upvote 1

you aren't a dealer and licensed to buy and sell. that is why they can buy or sell at the rate they chose to. On the other hand the price you are willing to pay is low for someone that is not a dealer.

so what dealers are automatically entitled to getting dinar cheaper than you or i? this guy is looking to buy and has stated a low but not unreasonable price he's willing to pay. if someone wants to sell like he said its probably better than many dealers will do, if someone doesn't like the price sell it yourself on ebay and make a few more bucks. assuming this guy will buy multiple millions at a time the price is actually very reasonable and could save people the hassle of having to list 5 or 10 different ebay auctions and maybe one of those people dont pay have to open up a claim and wait, plus paying ebay fees and dealing with potentially problematic buyers. i wouldn't sell to him at his price but its not an unreasonable price dealer or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so what dealers are automatically entitled to getting dinar cheaper than you or i? this guy is looking to buy and has stated a low but not unreasonable price he's willing to pay. if someone wants to sell like he said its probably better than many dealers will do, if someone doesn't like the price sell it yourself on ebay and make a few more bucks. assuming this guy will buy multiple millions at a time the price is actually very reasonable and could save people the hassle of having to list 5 or 10 different ebay auctions and maybe one of those people dont pay have to open up a claim and wait, plus paying ebay fees and dealing with potentially problematic buyers. i wouldn't sell to him at his price but its not an unreasonable price dealer or not.

If you use e-bay to sell, I recommend listing it as a buy-it-now instead of an auction (i.e. set the price you want and include extra to deal with e-bay & paypal fees) and click the "buyer must pay immediately" button. That way when someone clicks "buy" it won't go through until they pay. That eliminates all the folks trying to get a free lay-away by just not paying for 30 days and then disappearing if it hasn't RV'ed by then.
  • Upvote 2

What will you pay on 11,000,000 uncirculated 25,000 notes with original receipts and certificates of authenticity? I purchased from Dinar Banker.

If you will,just send me an email or message and let me know what you need for them,and I will try to buy them from you.thanks :)

Who cares I could give a crappy if a person is a dealer or not I care about the price they are paying me. A dealer isn't entitled to buying at a lower price any more so than u I or any other non dealer

• Upvote 1

WILL PAY 850-950 PER MILLION DEPENDING ON DENOMINATION AND CIRCULATION,FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS. CENTRALLY LOCATED. :)

I have 5 MIL for sale and I am in South FL...uncirculated from Ali at Dinar Trade. 25K notes. 950 is my bottom price, I have them out there at 1K per million.

let me know if you have interest.