Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Articles Becoming More Clear and More Frequent

Legolas

Like I posted in Adam's thread,eating crow will not bother me. And if any here are so inclined.....Umbertino is getting negged for posting in defense of Lobsters in that thread,feel free to help him out. I still don't understand how someone's opinion can be so threatening.

Umbertino is back in the plus column..

• Upvote 2

Everybody has brought up some good points in this thread. I'm starting to think that we will see a LOP, however, I am still hanging onto the slim chance that they will gradually increase the value of the Dinar throughout the next few years.

One thing I can't help but think is, assuming they "LOP" then most (if not all) speculators will dump their Dinar holdings IMMEDIATELY. This will definitely put a dent into the CBI's reserves! I'm not exactly sure how much Dinar us speculators are holding but I would imagine it is over a trillion,maybe even close to a few trillion. I guess that is only a few billion USD, but that is still a pretty nice chunk of change.

Thoughts?

By the way, I have dumped most of my holdings, I just don't see this going down the way most of us thought it would. I personally chose to put my money to work NOW and not wait for something that MIGHT happen somewhere down the road...

I always respected the effort you put into research and your opinions even though we didn't always agree....but I thinning you are correct that there are other opportunities with better potential.

• Upvote 2

I always respected the effort you put into research and your opinions even though we didn't always agree....but I thinning you are correct that there are other opportunities with better potential.

I be thinning all the Lopsters may be eating crow in the near future :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I realize that Adam is an object of worship here, but if he believes a straight up RV is imminent, he is as wrong as the many others who have been wrong before him. Two weeks from now he will still be waiting for that intel he thought was coming Friday. It's a long established pattern with those who claim special knowledge.

An Iraqi RV is a fantasy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I realize that Adam is an object of worship here, but if he believes a straight up RV is imminent, he is as wrong as the many others who have been wrong before him. Two weeks from now he will still be waiting for that intel he thought was coming Friday. It's a long established pattern with those who claim special knowledge.

An Iraqi RV is a fantasy.

Wanna sell your dinar? Jeep Guy is looking to buy. Don't know why you would want to keep "fantasy" money.

Oh, I suppose I should have asked; " Do you own any dinar"? first.

hey 20milliondinar, just curious what you put your dinar holdings into after liquidating if you don't mind me asking?

I also have grown weary of this thing and considered liquidating and getting into other investments but decided to hold out longer.

I have been in about 4 years now.

GP

• Upvote 1

Everybody has brought up some good points in this thread. I'm starting to think that we will see a LOP, however, I am still hanging onto the slim chance that they will gradually increase the value of the Dinar throughout the next few years.

One thing I can't help but think is, assuming they "LOP" then most (if not all) speculators will dump their Dinar holdings IMMEDIATELY. This will definitely put a dent into the CBI's reserves! I'm not exactly sure how much Dinar us speculators are holding but I would imagine it is over a trillion,maybe even close to a few trillion. I guess that is only a few billion USD, but that is still a pretty nice chunk of change.

Thoughts?

Yes, it is a nice "chunk" of change, but remember, an equivalent amount of dinar will be removed from circulation, so this shouldn't affect the exchange rate.

By the way, I have dumped most of my holdings, I just don't see this going down the way most of us thought it would. I personally chose to put my money to work NOW and not wait for something that MIGHT happen somewhere down the road...

Reality bites.....I too sold of the majority of my holdings. I put the money into my biz though, and I'm now actively looking for a second location for my store. I hope you do well with whatever endeavors you pursue with your liquidated funds. ;)

Edited by MrFnHappy

hey 20milliondinar, just curious what you put your dinar holdings into after liquidating if you don't mind me asking?

I also have grown weary of this thing and considered liquidating and getting into other investments but decided to hold out longer.

I have been in about 4 years now.

GP

Most of the systems revolve around FOREX, a few Managed Trade Accounts, a Sports Betting System with a high win rate track record, a Binary Options signal service, as well as a few other proven reliable investments.

Returns are ranging anywhere from 5% a month up to 60% per month. Some are manual systems and others are completely passive. There is obviously risk involved in any investment but if you diversify it will minimize the risk.

• Upvote 1

Like I posted in Adam's thread,eating crow will not bother me. And if any here are so inclined.....Umbertino is getting negged for posting in defense of Lobsters in that thread,feel free to help him out. I still don't understand how someone's opinion can be so threatening.

Thanks for letting me know and for the kind words.....I had no idea of that going on ( negged for what I wrote on the subject)....Not a big problem anyway... Smile.

As I said earlier.... Good Luck to us.

Umbertino is back in the plus column..

Thank you and that's appreciated.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for letting me know and for the kind words.....I had no idea of that going on ( negged for what I wrote on the subject)....Not a big problem anyway... Smile.

As I said earlier.... Good Luck to us.

Thank you and that's appreciated.

Wish I could have been there in your defense. It makes me feel bad that anyone would give you a neg. It just shows the mentality of some. You always get a + from me.

• Upvote 1

They could assign the 1 to 1 ONLY to the new currency...meaning you would trade old IQD for new at 1160 to one...then the new would be pegged one to one...this would cost the CHI less money and still put it on par with the dollar.

Hey jmw. It seems your thinking is spot on here. Yota posted an article where they speak of the effect on stock prices that an exchange such as this would have. So if you own stocks that you bought with old dinar at .00085 then it doesnt mean they become worth the same as if you bought them with new dinar meaning .001. It is a confusing situation and of course Stryker is spouting it off as a RV but the way I read it is stock bought with old dinar will still be worth what you paid for it in old dinar and any stock you buy with new dinar will be worth the same as if you bought it with USD. I am trying to figure out how to word what I am thinking and it is difficult. Lol. Bottom line. Old dinar will stay 1166 & new dinar will be on par with the dollar.

• Upvote 1

Wish I could have been there in your defense. It makes me feel bad that anyone would give you a neg. It just shows the mentality of some. You always get a + from me.

That goes double for me Umbertino. Those desperate to believe are going to neg you for stating the obvious when it goes against their dreams. Anytime the news is bad for a week or two, (in this case all the RD articles) site traffic and Dinar sales drop off, and people start thinking more negatively. Something has to be done to restore interest, and that usually means "top secret intel" which just can't be revealed "quite yet," but it should be here "soon." That brings the cheerleaders back to life for a while. As much as I'd love to believe that there's even a remote possibility that we'll see a straight RV to .10 cents, the evidence indicates that it's virtually impossible. Even a "measly" $6 TRILLION RV would instantly add an additional 2/3 to the TOTAL world money supply. That simply can't happen without wrecking the world economy overnight, and it's already on life support.

Most people that I've talked to believe the lowball figure to be nothing more than a clever marketing technique to sell even MORE Dinars. Those providing the intel are merely manipulating the market. People feel confident that if it comes out at $1.00 they have enough to be comfortable, but at .10 cents, they better buy more, just in case. So, as always, we wait and see. Nice to see you making the effort to keep it real. As always, I think Dinarck and JMW are right on the money in their thinking.

• Upvote 4

That goes double for me Umbertino. Those desperate to believe are going to neg you for stating the obvious when it goes against their dreams. Anytime the news is bad for a week or two, (in this case all the RD articles) site traffic and Dinar sales drop off, and people start thinking more negatively. Something has to be done to restore interest, and that usually means "top secret intel" which just can't be revealed "quite yet," but it should be here "soon." That brings the cheerleaders back to life for a while. As much as I'd love to believe that there's even a remote possibility that we'll see a straight RV to .10 cents, the evidence indicates that it's virtually impossible. Even a "measly" $6 TRILLION RV would instantly add an additional 2/3 to the TOTAL world money supply. That simply can't happen without wrecking the world economy overnight, and it's already on life support.

Most people that I've talked to believe the lowball figure to be nothing more than a clever marketing technique to sell even MORE Dinars. Those providing the intel are merely manipulating the market. People feel confident that if it comes out at $1.00 they have enough to be comfortable, but at .10 cents, they better buy more, just in case. So, as always, we wait and see. Nice to see you making the effort to keep it real. As always, I think Dinarck and JMW are right on the money in their thinking.

I do agree....Thank you my Friend.

• Upvote 1

hahaha dinarck, I gave you a couple of +s too earlier today. I guess someone didn't like what you were saying. It seemed perfectly good to me so I evened you out.

GP

• Upvote 2

So another article was posted in the news section stating that they will gradually raise the value to equal the dollar up until the new currency is introduced and of course everyone is jumping with joy that Iraq is announcing their up comining increase by 1000 times the current value of the dinar. Hahaha... Sometimes I wonder if common sense has taken a back seat to wishful thinking. Anyway here we are back to this statement that they are making. Would really like to hear everyones thoughts on this.

Are they saying they will go from .00085 to .001 from now till the new currency comes out? It sounds just like that but logic would say that they would not announce even a RV of that caliber. I always thought that they would do this to put all three currencies on par but I just simply cannot accept that the would tell the world that they are doing it.

I am at a loss on this one. Surely there is a logical explaination and its probably something simple that is either lost in translation or is right in front of me and I just cant see it. Would love to get Hopefultxn or jmw or anyone really to give their opinion on this. The answer may well determine how much money we are able to get back if the RD goes forward

• Downvote 1

So another article was posted in the news section stating that they will gradually raise the value to equal the dollar up until the new currency is introduced and of course everyone is jumping with joy that Iraq is announcing their up comining increase by 1000 times the current value of the dinar. Hahaha... Sometimes I wonder if common sense has taken a back seat to wishful thinking. Anyway here we are back to this statement that they are making. Would really like to hear everyones thoughts on this.

Are they saying they will go from .00085 to .001 from now till the new currency comes out? It sounds just like that but logic would say that they would not announce even a RV of that caliber. I always thought that they would do this to put all three currencies on par but I just simply cannot accept that the would tell the world that they are doing it.

I am at a loss on this one. Surely there is a logical explaination and its probably something simple that is either lost in translation or is right in front of me and I just cant see it. Would love to get Hopefultxn or jmw or anyone really to give their opinion on this. The answer may well determine how much money we are able to get back if the RD goes forward

I find it odd how the CBI would even make a claim of that proportion.

See, granted the appreciation is very small, but to a person who holds vast quantities of IQD could still make a hefty profit...

All because the media said the value was going to go up.

Doesn't make any sense, if you ask me.

They'll never outright say anything that would create the idea money can be made in a swift moment.

The phrase shooting themselves in the foot could be made here

I find it odd how the CBI would even make a claim of that proportion.

See, granted the appreciation is very small, but to a person who holds vast quantities of IQD could still make a hefty profit...

All because the media said the value was going to go up.

Doesn't make any sense, if you ask me.

They'll never outright say anything that would create the idea money can be made in a swift moment.

The phrase shooting themselves in the foot could be made here

I agree. It is really bugging but I feel better now that you dont understand it either. Lol. I thought it was just me. It has to be something to do with the old dinar because the new dinar wont even be introduced yet. Unless they are talking about some how working to justify bringing in the new dinar on par with the dollar. Maybe there is some manipulation of their economic tools or strengthing foreign currency situations through the auctions or dedicating future oil profits to the reserves or something like that. I have no idea but maybe that is what they are saying. Maybe they are working on a way to bring the new dinar in on par with the dollar but have to do whatever it is they have to do all the way up until the introduction of the currency. If only these articles were in perfect english then it would be clear. Surely someone out there knows how an economic situation like this works. Dont know if they are a member of this site though. I guess no one really knows seeing how Iraqs RD is unique compared to others.

Edited by dinarck

I agree. It is really bugging but I feel better now that you dont understand it either. Lol. I thought it was just me. It has to be something to do with the old dinar because the new dinar wont even be introduced yet. Unless they are talking about some how working to justify bringing in the new dinar on par with the dollar. Maybe there is some manipulation of their economic tools or strengthing foreign currency situations through the auctions or dedicating future oil profits to the reserves or something like that. I have no idea but maybe that is what they are saying. Maybe they are working on a way to bring the new dinar in on par with the dollar but have to do whatever it is they have to do all the way up until the introduction of the currency. If only these articles were in perfect english then it would be clear. Surely someone out there knows how an economic situation like this works. Dont know if they are a member of this site though. I guess no one really knows seeing how Iraqs RD is unique compared to others.

It's easy to see where the confusion comes in, and I suspect that as always, translation issues are responsible. The most important sentence is:

"Detected by a source in the Iraqi Central Bank are four companies currently competing to win a print project which will generate new Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros graceful, with the Central Bank will raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually towards the day to begin replacement where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar."

It doesn't say that it will reach the value of the Dollar BEFORE the day they begin replacement - only that it will reach the value of the Dollar "by the day" that they begin replacement. They HAVE in fact already increased the value by a few pips, and could conceivably continue to do that gradually until the new Dinar is ready for release. Those few pips make no substantial difference to us as investors, unless they do the entire increase at one time, and there is a way to exchange back to U.S. Dollars prior to the issuance of the new IQD. That's the only scenario I can see which would make sense. They certainly can't increase the value by 1,000 times, and THEN redenominate. That would completely eliminate the advantage of the RD, and cost them $60 Trillion Dollars. Unless, like you said, "we're missing something." As Darin said, there's no way they're going to announce an RV prior to its happening. That would be economically devastating, to put it mildly. Doesn't hurt to hope tho, does it? :unsure:

Edited by Legolas

Look at it this way

They're basically saying, buy up shares at $0.86 and be ready to sell at $1.00

Hmm - this is where a big whale could profit...

Lets say you are a wealthy person and invest $10,000,000 with an expectation to make a ROI in a short-term

10,000,000 * 0.14 (The difference between .86 & 1.00) = 1.4 million dollars

That excludes spread, so lets be conservative & claim they profit 1 million dollars.

Any intelligent person purchasing large volumes is going to get the best price when purchasing (unlike us speculators who went through dealers & paid high mark-ups)

So, even for the appreciation to be on PAR with the dollar will produce significant profits to those who purchased in large sums.

Heck, it'll prove to be profitable who acquired IQD at near CBI rates or better

The above would be why it would be "wise" for the CBI to never claim appreciation of the value. High rolling investors will exploit the opportunity to receive profits in short-term.

• Upvote 1