Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

Lately it seems like our newshounds and analyzers have been being attacked on a daily basis....it's getting old, I'm tired of argueing and I'm afraid it's gonna run them off and they help me understand this Iraqi mess. We haven't got to keep being so offensive.....I love my DV peeps!

I agree, I just want to read about what's going on with our investment... not each other (unless of course it's good )

1 + to you Bama

Edited by Shelley
  • Upvote 1

Are you kidding? This is not the 'lets hug it out together' website or 'lets boost each other up on nonsense like a pre football huddle' website. Since when has being positive to the point of numbness been the only acceptable mindset allowed here? and dictated by who? Its good to have smart people offer their OPINIONS on the subject matter that arent constantly 'go RV' if they werent here this might as well be PTR!

Its always important to let everyone voice their opinions.

Telling others to keep it to themselves because its different to yours sounds very fascist to me!

Hay RSS

Thats what the lop section is for.

Please go there and enjoy it!

Have a nice day!

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding? This is not the 'lets hug it out together' website or 'lets boost each other up on nonsense like a pre football huddle' website. Since when has being positive to the point of numbness been the only acceptable mindset allowed here? and dictated by who? Its good to have smart people offer their OPINIONS on the subject matter that arent constantly 'go RV' if they werent here this might as well be PTR!

Its always important to let everyone voice their opinions.

Telling others to keep it to themselves because its different to yours sounds very fascist to me!

Voicing opinions is what we are best at here at DV.... what get's old, and eventually leads to getting bumped is not voicing your opinion.. but rather rude, childish name calling or belittling other members. No one... and I mean... "NO ONE" knows how this is all going to go down in Iraq. We make our best wild arss guess, but in the end we are just doing our best with what information we are given to try to glean some truth from it. This isn't a hug all site.. where have you been hiding? rolleyes.gif And we certainly aren't a brain washed... all parrot the fearless leader or get booted out site either. To keep the peace though certain posters and even certain topics needed some restraints... or the vast majority of posters wouldn't bother commenting due to the over zealous nature of some who view themselves as the one and only beholders of truth on this site. Keeping the peace... or at least attempting to contain it is no easy matter. The mods are forced to step in on many occasions to maintain the integrity of this site... other wise it would probably turn into a free for all and not many people would enjoy that at all.

Thanks kid, any other pearls of wisdom you can share with this lowly CEO?

OK... so your the boss of some business... fine! There is nothing lowly about being a CEO, if you have one employee or thousands imo. That being the case... you should know better than anybody else... you have to hold yourself to a higher standard in relating to people... you set the example, your the standard. Please... start acting like a CEO... keep adding your input, and posting your opinion... but do it in a respectful business like manner... nuff said. wink.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to upstage anybody that takes the time to bring valuable information to the rest of us... but I feel this possibly has some bearing on what we have been discussing here.. so for anyone who didn't catch Adams drive-by that Dinarkicker posted... here it is in slightly edited form for easier reading...

1:06 PM [Adam Montana] Hey all!

1:06 PM [Dinarkicker] Adam Montana afternoon boss

1:06 PM [Adam Montana] Just doing a quick driveby here

1:07 PM [Adam Montana] I wanted to come back MUCH sooner than now, but unfortunately I'm still waiting on the responses that I need

1:07 PM [Adam Montana] eLemonator you think that was a tease, you should see some of the emails I have all week

1:07 PM [Adam Montana] they have ME sitting on the edge of my seat

1:08 PM [Adam Montana] in fact, I think this thing is about to tip right out from underneath me I'm leaning so far forward into my keyboard, staring at the screen!

1:08 PM [Adam Montana] All I can say for sure right now is NO it has not officially been released, the RV is NOT here at this moment

1:09 PM [Adam Montana] I've been waiting on a confirmation of some news that should have been released Friday, but is still very much in the making

1:09 PM [Adam Montana] and the best news I can really give you is that I don't have any BAD news.

1:09 PM [Adam Montana] I know it's a teaser, but I'm not about to start spitting out predictions now

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] I've been doing these chats and providing this site to you all for way too long

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] and I've refrained from ever leading people without having rock solid evidence of my reasons

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm not going to start now

1:10 PM [Adam Montana] but I think the l0psters are going to be eating crow soon

1:10 PM [Dinarkicker] yessssss

1:11 PM [Adam Montana] I'll leave it at that for now, the "na-na-nana-na!" will come later:lol:

1:11 PM [fishing] Adam Montana

1:11 PM [rockhound60] rock it out !!!!!!!!!!

1:11 PM [Adam Montana] ok so those are my two messages

1:11 PM [Adam Montana] 1. Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner, but I just don't have the official confirmation on the news I've been hearing rumors about

1:11 PM [rockhound60] Adam Montana we still love you

1:12 PM [Adam Montana] rockhound60 I still love you guys too, thanks for your patience

1:12 PM [Adam Montana] and no matter what, keep your head on straight. Don't listen to these clowns out there that keep saying "it's done" and even worse "it's going to be $7!!!!" because that's just ridiculous

1:13 PM [Adam Montana] ok, that's it for now. This is the FIRST stop for me when the RV is announced - I will be in chat, sending emails, and sending texts all at the same time

1:13 PM [Dinarkicker] Agreed $7 is outrageous but 14 is good

wink.gif

1:13 PM [Adam Montana] and about 15 minutes after that I'll be heading ot the airport:lol:

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone, summer is coming! I hope you are all hitting the gym, fat people in bathing suits isn't pretty

1:14 PM [Lacey] Adam Montana Thank You

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] (sorry, too much coffee. mental censor isn't working)

1:14 PM [Adam Montana] bye

See you in Vegas Adamtip_hat.gif... nice, can't wait for the full report! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

"OK... so your the boss of some business... fine! There is nothing lowly about being a CEO, if you have one employee or thousands imo. That being the case... you should know better than anybody else... you have to hold yourself to a higher standard in relating to people... you set the example, your the standard. Please... start acting like a CEO... keep adding your input, and posting your opinion... but do it in a respectful business like manner... nuff said." wink.gif

Thanks Rod + 1 for the response I couldnt have said it better myself!

And because of you I didnt have to!!!

Thanks DV Brother

Quad B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thanks kid, any other pearls of wisdom you can share with this lowly CEO?

Since you keep throwing around that you're a ceo of a company, I guess you think you are GOD? Rod has it right, grow up and act respectful.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Quad's pic and screen name is in memory of his son....you shouldn't just spout off without thinking....

I think he was being playful, not disrespectful. Not trying to bash or anything. At least I hope he was trying to be nice/funny.

I think he was being playful, not disrespectful. Not trying to bash or anything. At least I hope he was trying to be nice/funny.

Absolutely.

Im very sorry to hear the news and would not have posted had I had known beforehand.

Thats the thing we cant always know each and every members story and background.

• Upvote 4

I think we all need to bury the hatchet and start anew. Lets do like some religions and pretend we just went to confession and now we all have a clean slate. Forget all your previous biases and treat each other with the respect we demand.

Rod...my dear friend and neighbor, I wasn't going to log in and comment til I saw you only had 103 + so had to make it 104...may not be a record but sure a great post...Adam talking about fat folks in bathing suits struck a nerve...I lost 51 pounds since Nov and all my pants are toooo big...I bent over to pick up some cat food the other day and my pants actually fell down to my ankles..they asked me to stay out of Walmart for awhile!!!...great post my friend and even though we still wait patiently as it is still games with those folks you added a positive atmosphere that is greatly appreciated...maybe just around the corner? cheers neighbor

• Upvote 2

STICKS AND STONES :lol: Nice to see my name in print so much...I didn't offer any opinion, did I, Just kicked in when I saw TimS being slated. Other people should be able to give there opinions without being drooled over by other members. It just shows how much like sheep some people are, following each other and unable to get a grasp on reality. If they thought for them selfs instead of following the crowd, maybe they would realize, yes other people do have a right to have a say as well, and I'm being selfish my ganging up on them and giving them a hard time. After all, we are all waiting for this camel eating spider sand box to RV so we can get off of these sites.... I suppose you will stay on here for years afterwards looking for someone else to neg...

Not when you keep making it so easy to neg you. You know, you are as welcome as any of us to come here and share you thoughts, ideas, etc., but we try to keep up our spirits by not dumping on each other. Tim is the only one who does that consistently, and he does it to cover his fear that he may never make any money with this investment. We all get tired of his negativity, and we tell him from time to time, but he seems resilient and keeps coming back and doing it again. But I have to tell you, it does get old. I would hate to be such a miserable person. Life is hard enough, you know . . . . Anyway, I hope you can settle down and be a part of this group. You seem like the kind of guy who can bring a lot to the group if you choose to join us instead of fighting us. And I am sure you can gain from the sharing we do here. But . . . a caution . . . we already have one negative guy who comes in raining on everyone else's parade, so we don't need another one. I hope you are not like that normally since all of us would get tired of you very quickly if you insist on dumping garbage all over everyone here. Other than that, you are very welcome to join us.

• Upvote 2

Not when you keep making it so easy to neg you. You know, you are as welcome as any of us to come here and share you thoughts, ideas, etc., but we try to keep up our spirits by not dumping on each other. Tim is the only one who does that consistently, and he does it to cover his fear that he may never make any money with this investment. We all get tired of his negativity, and we tell him from time to time, but he seems resilient and keeps coming back and doing it again. But I have to tell you, it does get old. I would hate to be such a miserable person. Life is hard enough, you know . . . . Anyway, I hope you can settle down and be a part of this group. You seem like the kind of guy who can bring a lot to the group if you choose to join us instead of fighting us. And I am sure you can gain from the sharing we do here. But . . . a caution . . . we already have one negative guy who comes in raining on everyone else's parade, so we don't need another one. I hope you are not like that normally since all of us would get tired of you very quickly if you insist on dumping garbage all over everyone here. Other than that, you are very welcome to join us.

Sounds very much me 'we accept most types apart from the following...blah blah'

An opinion that is not pro RV is every bit valid as the other 'stuff' that gets posted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1