Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

Rod,

Good points. At this point in the game there is no such thing as random events. Everything that happens there is tied to RVing the dinar; the summit, the security, the borders, the media blackout, the news blitz on replacing the dollar as the Petro-currency, the list could go on and on. When they say "After the Arab Summit", I am thinking immediately after. Maybe we can get off this crazy ride soon.

Plus 1.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Thank you, Rod. You gave a great argument and breakdown, and I agree with you. Never, eva, will there be a more perfect time to RV, and I mean prior to the Summit. Dr. Shabibi also wanted CBI closed for three days, and he is getting it, more or less. Maliki may be forced into putting the Minister and Security Council together, which is another request of Dr. Shabibi. When again, can you slip in an RV with CBI closed for three days? I will have to look at their holiday schedule (could be next week B) )

The citizens are off of work, talking with their families and neighbors, people they trust. Announce the RV and the education runs like fire through the city, and aided by big screen tee vees, and speads throughout the country. This environment makes it much more difficult to slip in incorrect information to cheat people out of their money.

The ground and air security is probably something to behold, making it difficult for the creeps of the world to cause pain and destruction, allowing the people to commiserate and celebration, not only an RV, but king and heads of State to come to their country in luxury (another subject) and approval, and the UN there to tout their progress. How proud they will be.

This looks like aqn incubator for success in my mind. My prediction is when CBI opens this coming Sunday morning, you may just see when we have been looking for. For many, many reasons, and for Iraqis and for us, I hope Rod and I are right.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 14

+10 (if I could) Thanks Rod! Excellent analysis! Appreciate your TwoCents.gifwink.gif

Keeping an eye out for it (RV or anything else significant) to happen anytime! We're living in exciting times folks! Keep the faith! Prayers out to PBRMAN and all those who need this sooner than later! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 5

Rod you are going to make Stryker nervous trying to take his job...... :lol::lol: :lol:

Great points and you are not alone in your thinking! Let us not forget that everything is shut down for a few days after the summit as well.............

laugh.gif... that ain't gonna happen... but I am learning from some of the best of the best.. after all, this is one big Dinarian Family!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 8

Thanks for letting this optimistic fella ramble on ... I am no guru... but I am trying to piece together what I can from what I hear. This Summit imo is very significant, and may hold what we have been looking for... time will tell. [/size][/font]wink.gif[/left]

Thanks Rod for being that "optimistic fella"!

With all the discouraged folks that post, you're a breath of fresh air!

We gotta' keep hope alive!

+ 1!!!!!!

Go, Go RV! :lol:

• Upvote 5

Great find, and I love your analysis Rod. I certainly was not thinking so much about it before, but I'm definitely thinking more about it now......that being that all the security issues that would be necessary/were requested by Shabibi for the RV, would also be necessary for the Arab summit. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!

• Upvote 2

This is excellent Rod!! I have to agree with you, the conditions have never before been so perfect for this......Carrello may be spot on with her Sunday morning theory, we could very well wake up magnificently wealthy.....+1 Rod....Good luck to us all and God bless!!

• Upvote 3