Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi List: Submit torture photographs at Arab Summit

Carrello

Iraq: Baghdad operations turned out to be repressive bodies and we will give evidence and photographs of torture at the Arab summit

Thursday, March 22 / March 2012

www.alliraqnews.com

The Iraqi List, has announced that the Baghdad Operations Command, turned into a repressive organs against the Iraqi people and it will provide evidence and pictures of torture of detainees to the Arab summit conference.

The spokesman of the list Maysoon al in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on Thursday, "We express our condemnation of the Iraqi bloc and condemnation of extreme torture cruel and inhumane in which he was a member of the protection of Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and that led to [his martyrdom ".

She added that "the security services delivered body protection element [Amer Serpot Zidane Batawi] to his family after the arrest as long as three months in the regiment's second brigade 45 of Division 11 of the Baghdad Brigade, and bearing signs of torture in his hands and legs, abdomen and back, and elsewhere indecent, and the distance cited for ethics. "

She Damluji that "It is truly regrettable that lasts such a brutal torture and disregard for the dignity of Iraqis and other practices and brutality we have inherited from the former regime, in full view of some political leaders that have suffered their audiences days this same barbaric methods, without moving an eyelash, but that a handful of these leaders deny the existence of any violation of human rights, and any existence of secret prisons, just as officials of that era. "

She pointed out that "the Iraqi bloc confirms that all the sets of processes, including the Baghdad operations, institutions that are not constitutional and not subject to the control of Parliament, turned into a hardware oppressive to citizens after negating the need to be continued after the end of the plan to impose law, security, set up these devices which should be resolved and linked to their ministry Interior directly, after the crop of offensive elements, "indicating that" the mass of the Iraqi Council of Representatives calling for officials to call the secret services and the public for questioning in the nature and type of investigations, and how to extract information from suspects. "

It showed Damluji said, "These practices and others raise serious doubts among citizens about the televised confessions in the case of al-Hashemi, and the real reasons that forced the witness to give them, they also cast a shadow on the impartiality of the Iraqi judiciary and its ability to reject such a method to extract confessions," asserting that "the Iraqi bloc will provide pictures and evidence in its possession for the torture of detainees to the Summit of Arab and Iraqi political leaders and the Commission on Human Rights in the House of Representatives, in addition to the United Nations Mission and the Arab League, to inform them of the suffering of the Iraqi citizen of the affront to his dignity by the ruling power. "

He was Vice President of the Republic required to eliminate Tariq al-Hashimi has revealed in a press conference held Wednesday in the death of one of the elements of protection called [Amer Batawi] after being tortured in a prison, three months after his arrest. He said.

For its part, denied the Baghdad Operations Command to announce Hashemi, confirmed that the cause of death [batawi he was the inability of kidney, also denied that the Supreme Judicial Council and the death of a member of the protections Al Hashemi due to torture, "attributing the" cause of his death to have diarrhea, and severe disability kidney. "Ended

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq: Baghdad operations turned out to be repressive bodies and we will give evidence and photographs of torture at the Arab summit

Thursday, March 22 / March 2012

www.alliraqnews.com

The Iraqi List, has announced that the Baghdad Operations Command, turned into a repressive organs against the Iraqi people and it will provide evidence and pictures of torture of detainees to the Arab summit conference.

The spokesman of the list Maysoon al in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on Thursday, "We express our condemnation of the Iraqi bloc and condemnation of extreme torture cruel and inhumane in which he was a member of the protection of Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and that led to [his martyrdom ".

She added that "the security services delivered body protection element [Amer Serpot Zidane Batawi] to his family after the arrest as long as three months in the regiment's second brigade 45 of Division 11 of the Baghdad Brigade, and bearing signs of torture in his hands and legs, abdomen and back, and elsewhere indecent, and the distance cited for ethics. "

She Damluji that "It is truly regrettable that lasts such a brutal torture and disregard for the dignity of Iraqis and other practices and brutality we have inherited from the former regime, in full view of some political leaders that have suffered their audiences days this same barbaric methods, without moving an eyelash, but that a handful of these leaders deny the existence of any violation of human rights, and any existence of secret prisons, just as officials of that era. "

She pointed out that "the Iraqi bloc confirms that all the sets of processes, including the Baghdad operations, institutions that are not constitutional and not subject to the control of Parliament, turned into a hardware oppressive to citizens after negating the need to be continued after the end of the plan to impose law, security, set up these devices which should be resolved and linked to their ministry Interior directly, after the crop of offensive elements, "indicating that" the mass of the Iraqi Council of Representatives calling for officials to call the secret services and the public for questioning in the nature and type of investigations, and how to extract information from suspects. "

It showed Damluji said, "These practices and others raise serious doubts among citizens about the televised confessions in the case of al-Hashemi, and the real reasons that forced the witness to give them, they also cast a shadow on the impartiality of the Iraqi judiciary and its ability to reject such a method to extract confessions," asserting that "the Iraqi bloc will provide pictures and evidence in its possession for the torture of detainees to the Summit of Arab and Iraqi political leaders and the Commission on Human Rights in the House of Representatives, in addition to the United Nations Mission and the Arab League, to inform them of the suffering of the Iraqi citizen of the affront to his dignity by the ruling power. "

He was Vice President of the Republic required to eliminate Tariq al-Hashimi has revealed in a press conference held Wednesday in the death of one of the elements of protection called [Amer Batawi] after being tortured in a prison, three months after his arrest. He said.

For its part, denied the Baghdad Operations Command to announce Hashemi, confirmed that the cause of death [batawi he was the inability of kidney, also denied that the Supreme Judicial Council and the death of a member of the protections Al Hashemi due to torture, "attributing the" cause of his death to have diarrhea, and severe disability kidney. "Ended

so they want to air their dirty laundry in front of the neighbors, this has got to be a ploy to manipulate. These folks are something!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is getting ridiculous. These people are imploding. LOL! What exactly is to be gained from bringing this information in front of the other countries? Also, why is it so important to bring it out now. What purpose does the Arab Summit have for any of the parties involved? This is supposed to bring economic growth to the country. I guess I am confused. It looks like they are all tattling on each other to their neighbors.

Wow So Sad sad.gif I hope they can get the truth out and give the evil ones their just dues!

Oh wow, you really don't know? They will get to the bottom of this alright. It looks like they have and now they truth be known. I wouldn't call the truth about a brutal torture "dirty laundry".. OMG I have been waiting for another article to see how this would play out.

How much do these folks here want to support Maliki. This is the files I have been talking about that Hashemi had on Maliki and his torture of prisoners. This is the beginning of the end of Maliki. Most DV's don't believe this. Here it is. Right there for everyone to read. i just want to know how they will spin this in Maliki's favor. He's a brutal murderer and dictator who WILL BE STOPPED!

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's how Allawi roll. He will do anything necessary to get his way.

Can't blame the man for putting out the truth, and wanting justice. He does this and knows that someone (who else) will put hits on him. oh yeah, they already have tried to kill him a few times. Do you know who did this to him? The same guy that will not give us a government. The same guy who wants to do the same thing to hashemi. The same guy who has been making people disappear in the secret prisons. The ones who want to expose him. He just takes them out or arrest them. Two thumbs up for Allawi. He rolls like I do, "truth and justice". I would love to shake his hand for doing all he has to keep from allowing that country to fall under tyranny.

Since Allawi is playing show and tell, I wonder if he plans to release any aftermath photos from his buddy al-Hashimi's 150+ terrorist bombings?

Well if that were true, then Maliki would have to prove that. But that ain't happening. It ain't true. It was another way of doing away with the opposition. Problem here is that all the opposition that got arrested were either tortured, murdered, or both. And the one in charge of ALL security, police, internal affairs, army, goon squads are under the COMPLETE control of the commander in chief non other than the Prime Minister Maliki. All follow orders and answer from and from Maliki.

The family of the the man who is listed really would like an explanation why it was ruled natural causes and explain all the torture marks on his body and inside his body. That is evil at it's highest level. And this comes from malikis judge. Oh what did the judge get out of it. I assume we will see that soon.

I really dislike when people have to quote the entire original post! Especially the long ones. No need for it! Drives me nuts!

DITTO! one remedy. DITTO!

Since Allawi is playing show and tell, I wonder if he plans to release any aftermath photos from his buddy al-Hashimi's 150+ terrorist bombings?

A life is a life, but Hashemi has killed Americans too.

I really dislike when people have to quote the entire original post! Especially the long ones. No need for it! Drives me nuts!

bro, you just dont know! i lose hairs everytime i see a half page post get fully replied to.... SERIOUSLY. strong pet peeve of mine.

anyhoo. i hope everyone sees what is beign played out here. it is leverage at its finest. the heat is being cranked wayyyyy up on maliki. see, maliki is currently holding ALL of the power and does not want to share it. he drags his feet and tries delaying passing of laws or fulfilling agreements to complete the new government so that he can hold onto his power. he even tried to assume power over the central bank of iraq and thereby hold all four corners of the country (executive, judicial, legislative and finance), but shabibi wasn't playing that game and put maliki in his place as all central banks of the world are private entities and are outside the jurisdiction of the federal government. so that fish slipped away from maliki else he would have had it all.

well mr maliki is trying to make it to the summit without relinquishing power because if he can put on a good showing and see his visitors and guests off in peace, he will have no incentive to relinquish anything post summit. this is why his bloc keeps saying to finish all of the outstanding issues post summit and asking that no dirty laundry gets aired during the summit. the other blocs though are not so inclined. they are saying lets complete our government TODAY! no more waiting and if you delay til the summit, we will tell everything and leave egg on your face in front of the arab league. the other blocs continue to add pressure pressure and more pressure. they are hitting him with everything they have. barzani (kurds) have even gone as far as to announce to his people on their anniversary that time might right to lead the kurdistan into full autonomy. the iraqya list is saying "you have 72 hours maliki or else we are pulling out". the media is being used to launch a campaign to spell out to the citizens in very clear bullet point terms why maliki's government is unconstititutional and borders on a new totalitarian regime.

what will maliki do? we will have to wait and see....

just my 2c

• Upvote 2

DITTO! one remedy. DITTO!

A life is a life, but Hashemi has killed Americans too.

NOT! Where in the world did you get that? Serious. There has been no proof of Hashemi, but their is proof of Maliki and Sadr killing our soldiers. This news about Hashemi has never been in any information out of Iraq. Do you have a link? Or anything to prove that. I am very curious where that came from. Thanks

NOT! Where in the world did you get that? Serious. There has been no proof of Hashemi, but their is proof of Maliki and Sadr killing our soldiers. This news about Hashemi has never been in any information out of Iraq. Do you have a link? Or anything to prove that. I am very curious where that came from. Thanks

Jeremy Scahill, a journalist, was working and living with his fiance in Iraq, when she was blow up while at work and killed. Scahill said during an interview that I watched live on television, said that Hashemi was responsible for it. He wrote a book about it. I will see if I can find the title. Now I know what to get your for Christmas.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Jeremy Scahill, a journalist, was working and living with his fiance in Iraq, when she was blow up while at work and killed. Scahill said during an interview that I watched live on television, said that Hashemi was responsible for it. He wrote a book about it. I will see if I can find the title. Now I know what to get your for Christmas.

If you are wondering who Scahill is, he is currently the National Security editor for the Nation magazine, and his background:

Jeremy Scahill started his career as an unpaid intern at Democracy Now!. While there he learned the technical side of radio, and learned "journalism as a trade, rather than an academic study."[3]

He campaigned vigorously against US policy towards Cuba, arguing that the Helms-Burton Act "discards ... sovereignty ... and attempts to supersede International law with US law" and "creates a legal framework authorizing financial and military support for armed subversion of a sovereign nation".[4]

Scahill and colleague Amy Goodman were co-recipients of the 1998 Polk Award for their radio documentary "Drilling and Killing: Chevron and Nigeria's Oil Dictatorship", which investigated the Chevron Corporation's role in the killing of two Nigerian environmental activists.[5] Scahill has written extensively on national security issues and the military-industrial complex. His work appears frequently in Commondreams, Truthout, Huffington Post, Alternet, CounterPunch, and many other news sites.[3]

Scahill has reported from post-invasion Iraq; the former Yugoslavia, where he covered the 1999 NATO bombing;[6] and from post-Katrina Louisiana.[7] He has been a vocal critic of private military contractors, particularly Blackwater Worldwide, the subject of his book, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army.[8] The book received numerous accolades, including the Alternet Best Book of the Year Award, a spot on the Barnes & Noble and Amazon lists of the Best Nonfiction Books of 2007, and another Polk Award. He is the 2009 recipient of the second annual Izzy Award for Special Achievement in Independent Media.[9][10] Scahill has appeared on ABC World News, CBS Evening News, NBC Nightly News, CNN, MSNBC, PBS’s The NewsHour, Bill Moyers Journal, and is a frequent guest on other radio and TV programs in the United States.

Scahill served as an election correspondent for HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher. Scahill has twice testified before the US Congress on the U.S. government's use of mercenary forces. On 19 April 2007, Scahill was a guest on The Daily Show where Jon Stewart was critical of Scahill's book.[11] On 3 Oct 2007 Stewart then expressed some remorse for his attitude during his interview with Scahill.[12] He also appears frequently on The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC.

[edit] Works:

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is getting ridiculous. These people are imploding. LOL! What exactly is to be gained from bringing this information in front of the other countries? Also, why is it so important to bring it out now. What purpose does the Arab Summit have for any of the parties involved? This is supposed to bring economic growth to the country. I guess I am confused. It looks like they are all tattling on each other to their neighbors.

You have to think about where these people are coming from, emotionally, and culturally. Remember a few years ago when so many bad things were happening in China? Like they were exporting pet food with poison in it and other foods with the same ceramic powder and it was making people ill and killing them? And then there was a problem with one of the cars they produced and some people died. When someone in China has been caught, or is the superior in charge where something has gone wrong, the only culturally acceptable thing for them to do is go off quietly and kill themselves.

Well, in Iraq, think about the tribal culture these people come from. It isn't that "face" is everything. They all cheat, and they know they all cheat, but if you get caught, then you are considered dog meat. And what does dog meat become? Dog poop. So, they are most embarassed and most demeaned in their own culture if they are caught doing something that is unacceptable. Not caught and they will keep on doing it. But catch them, in the act, and they will stand up against someone of their own to make it look to the rest of the world like an Arab would never do that kind of thing, whatever it is. They must keep up appearances for the tribe, to the rest of the world.

So, in Iraq, if someone is even accused of something that an infidel would find disgusting, as if the infidel wouldn't do such a thing (yeah, right) then the person caught doing whatever it is would be thrown under the bus, for lack of a better expression.

Torture is considered terrible. Why? Most likely because it was found that the infidel, the US that is, sanctioned torture in the prisons in Iraq. If the infidel would sink to that level it couldn't possibly be something the Arab would do. But they are saying that an Arab is responsible for exactly that. And what better time to unleash this than when the world focus in the middle east just happens to be the Arab Summit which just happens to be held this time in Baghdad ... right after the US left. And one of their own is being accused of a horrible thing? In front of the rest of the "tribe"?

It is all politics. It is just that every nation has its own ideas about what is acceptable and what is not and what is politic and what is not.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Carrello, your sweet. I love the truth. I live for truth, and justice to "ALL" not some.