Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email received from Ali Dinartrade...Something is Brewing in the pot

I got similar e-mails from DinarTrade, another site & also from my former co-workers with Allied Power in Baghdad. My co-workers describe the economic climate in Iraq as caucious, sensitive with enthusiastic optomism whatever that means.

They are all working out of the US Embassy. Attaches, diplomats, linguists & ex-pats are buying all the IQD they can get their hands on. USD in country are begining to dry up, or so they're telling me.

Allied Power, my previous company in country, formerly Dynacorp after we purchased out their diesel power gen-set division in 2010, still has a huge of presence in country due to deteriorating power problems. They keep asking me to return with a huge pay increases & sign on bonus. The fear is they will all abandon ship once the RV happens.

Nothing new to report in the local papers, tv & radio stations in Baghdad. It's like the calm before the storm. Some banks are only open 3 days a week instead of the normal 51/2 days. The debit cards, checking & e-wire tranactions are not catching on very well with the Iraqis in spite of all efforts to educate them. They still prefer to deal face to face with hard cash in hand.

They are getting their 1st Starbuck's in the green Zone, embassy row. Westerners are still too afraid to go there or anywhere on foot. They still drive around in bullet proof glass vehicles.

Those are my few contacts, my boots on the ground, my eyes & ears...so take it any way you want to in case you are questioning. Many DV doubted my sources in the past.

• Upvote 3

Who knows Ali may just want to get back in the "Game" prior to the Big Announcement and reach out to his former customers to gain their business back Post-RV.

I got similar e-mails from DinarTrade, another site & also from my former co-workers with Allied Power in Baghdad. My co-workers describe the economic climate in Iraq as caucious, sensitive with enthusiastic optomism whatever that means.

They are all working out of the US Embassy. Attaches, diplomats, linguists & ex-pats are buying all the IQD they can get their hands on. USD in country are begining to dry up, or so they're telling me.

Allied Power, my previous company in country, formerly Dynacorp after we purchased out their diesel power gen-set division in 2010, still has a huge of presence in country due to deteriorating power problems. They keep asking me to return with a huge pay increases & sign on bonus. The fear is they will all abandon ship once the RV happens.

Nothing new to report in the local papers, tv & radio stations in Baghdad. It's like the calm before the storm. Some banks are only open 3 days a week instead of the normal 51/2 days. The debit cards, checking & e-wire tranactions are not catching on very well with the Iraqis in spite of all efforts to educate them. They still prefer to deal face to face with hard cash in hand.

They are getting their 1st Starbuck's in the green Zone, embassy row. Westerners are still too afraid to go there or anywhere on foot. They still drive around in bullet proof glass vehicles.

Those are my few contacts, my boots on the ground, my eyes & ears...so take it any way you want to in case you are questioning. Many DV doubted my sources in the past.

Luigi1, We appreciate the update from your "Boots on the Ground" contacts. Time will reveal all we need to know..--))) :D

GO RV!!

Who knows Ali may just want to get back in the "Game" prior to the Big Announcement and reach out to his former customers to gain their business back Post-RV.

Luigi1, We appreciate the update from your "Boots on the Ground" contacts. Time will reveal all we need to know..--))) :D

GO RV!!

On another related topic...USD are drying up in Iraq. More Saudi Ryals, Kuwaiti Dinars, Bahrain Dinars & UAE Dinars are becoming more common on the streets with the vendors. They like especially the KD because it's value is 4 times 1 USD. A lot of 1/4. 1/2, 1, 5 & 10 KD coins are also in use.

One more reason why the RV must happen. The IQD is almost useless in the street markets.

For the latest news and updates,

please Like or Follow Us on Facebook:

Or follow us on Twitter:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

did you leave the last paragraph out?

You are advised to RUSH to your keyboard and order your dinar immediately! This is the last weekend before RV! We have made reserves MUCH easier for you to purchase online and they are an excellent investment. Remember, buy this weekend and cashin on Monday or Tuesday by the latest!

Oh and for those of you who may have received this exact Email 8 months ago, that was merely a test run. THIS TIME IS REAL!

• Upvote 1

I agree, Ali has said this before and I don't think it means anything. He is probably just rattling his jaw to move more dinar out the door.

Yep...probably a ploy to get people to go to his website and check, then the end up hanging around and placing more orders. <_<

Dinarians are so gullible. <_<

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo