Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 26, a 17 year old boy was walking home - Trayvon Martin

mojack

He was beaten and bleeding. There are many reports of bruises!! And if I had a gun and was beaten I would have shot also. I feel sad for the family especially now that the truth has come out about Trayvon and his gang affiliation and drug selling habits. Let this child rest in peace. Now........... I wish I could get a hold of Zimmerman to offer my home for him to hide in! The racist pigs who call themselves the black panthers and yell out black power needs to be arrested. The eyewitness is even in hiding because of the panthers!!!! and If Obama wants to save face he better call these pigs off.

I am very angry but not surprised at any of this.

I was attacked and beaten and if I had a gun at the time I would have shot not even caring where in the body I aimed. I now carry a concealed weapon and I invite any thug to approach me with ill intent!! People need to get the facts before they pass judgment on anyone.. I would feel very bad if I did kill someone in self defense but I surely shouldn't be killed, hung or jailed because of protecting myself.

My point is........... if Trayvon approached him and hit him IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!!

This is my opinion so please respect it.

Carlaangry.gif

I carry a gun too....if I ever had need of it I would use it....

• Upvote 3

My link

THE REAL TRAYVON MARTIN??? There seems to be a serious cover-up going on...he's not this sweet innocent boy. I hate that everything has to be a black / white issue instead of the truth. Whoever was right will never be known... this whole shooting has been tainted because of deception from the family & media.

There are so many post about this story so I'm not sure it this link has been posted.

I checked out the link; paints a nasty picture of Martin. If that article is true the kid had issues.

Still can't see how an immediate arrest is not made on the spot. Thought it was standard procedure of investigation.

I checked out the link; paints a nasty picture of Martin. If that article is true the kid had issues.

Still can't see how an immediate arrest is not made on the spot. Thought it was standard procedure of investigation.

He was taken into the police station, questioned and they had no reason to arrest him because he shot in self defense. Simple

If your brother or sister shot someone because they were attacked wouldn't you be angry if they put him or her in jail? I sure would be.

I am only saying this if IN FACT it was self defense.

I believe as a people we all need to sit back and soak on this for a while.........just look at what the media has done to us all.

And all of it is to propagate thier own sense of "control" of the normal folk. It's no more than entertainment no less. Reality TV at it's edited best.

It's encouraging to actually see real people step away from the edge of emotion and realize that maybe some rush to judgement was made on either side.

Will we see our president do the same? I will stretch and say likley not. There will be no beer summit over this one.

Poor judgement on both men in this case that led to a death. Period, end of story.

The duplicity is in the media and those that would hipe the muddy facts to benefit thier own self appointed rightousness.

Real people are conflicted on this in it's entirety, one because we lack a reasoning of the law as a whole, two because emotionally we see a young person's life cut short and thirdly and most importantly, we are getting a reminder to trust no one.

There was a time Walter Cronkite came on and there was a sense of trust and objectiveness.

But I fear, in the age of information overload, and social media exebitionist and vouyers, we seem to loose our moral compass. Some, having not even having a moral compass to refer to, will lean on thier own understanding and not that of our Heavanly Father's golden rule.

He was taken into the police station, questioned and they had no reason to arrest him because he shot in self defense. Simple

If your brother or sister shot someone because they were attacked wouldn't you be angry if they put him or her in jail? I sure would be.

I am only saying this if IN FACT it was self defense.

Yep! If he acted rational I would do everything I could to get him home. Where's the whole story :) I give up... I'll just wait until it all comes together.

• Upvote 1

I made a statement on the first page of this about how this man 'should fry'.....I was basing my opinion on the initial article in this thread, since then I have been following this and I totally RECANT my initial statement......I don't know enough still to make judgement....I do know it's ridiculous how people trying to further their own agenda is turning this into a full blown circus....JMO

My initial reaction was the same as yours Bama, and now I find myself re-thinking things as well...none of us knows what really went on that day, and to make a call simply based on a preliminary assesment of the situation, would indeed be foolish.

Yeah I'm totally confused now. I think I will wait and get the whole story before I can make a judgement either way . Theirs gotta be more to it then whats been presented. I also carry a gun. But I cant help it I'm still old school. I would not bring it to bear just cause I was getting my ass kicked. I guess I had it kicked enough in my youth that it just doesn't seem life threatening to me. A knife a club or any other kind of weapon and yes I would shoot. But just getting a broken or bloody nose. Nahh been there done that

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm totally confused now. I think I will wait and get the whole story before I can make a judgement either way . Theirs gotta be more to it then whats been presented. I also carry a gun. But I cant help it I'm still old school. I would not bring it to bear just cause I was getting my ass kicked. I guess I had it kicked enough in my youth that it just doesn't seem life threatening to me. A knife a club or any other kind of weapon and yes I would shoot. But just getting a broken or bloody nose. Nahh been there done that

I wouldnt shoot anybody either in fist fight. Zimmerman shouldnt have put his self in that postion either, if he couldnt have took an ass whoppin. Nobody likes a thief Im personally sick of them. Ive had tools trailers& truck valdized stolen. The Police here have tried to slow the thieves down but to no avail. I have since started toting a pistol again. It will have to be a life threatening situtation for me to use it. Like my Dad always said, if you pull a gun you use it. I dont have a permit either, I refuse to get one, The Good Lord Jesus gives me my rights, not the government.God, Family, Texas & Country! thats the peckin order sorry if that offends anyone but thats life and life anit fair.IMHO ;)

I don't own a gun but I fully support peoples right to not be physically assaulted. I am totally okay with shooting someone who is hitting you. Even if say your wife was cheating with your best friend and you began hitting either of them and you got shot it is justified even though they were completely in the wrong.

WHY WAS THIS KID FOLLOWED??????????

Right... You know.. I didn't want to say this as these discussions almost always lead to trouble.. But I need to state this.....

When supposedly ( according to a witness) Treyvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem.... Of course he had a problem having followed the guy for some time and having disobeyed the dispatcher's suggestion ( but it was more than just that) NOT to follow him. To leave him alone basically.

Heck ...if we were walking by ourselves minding our business and doing nothing wrong and spotted someone following us for apparently no reason .. Wouldn't we think that the one following us HAS a problem with us for whatever reason and maybe / probably just one in his mind)?

It's a shame that this gangsta thug mentality displayed on videos is eaten up by these kids! I'm not defending Trayvon's choices but what I am saying is he was 17. 17 year olds aren't exactly.........well they think they know everything and they are angry....or confused....or anxious...then they grow up/mature gain self confidence and there is a possiblity he would have left all this behind. This link displaying his lifestyle is not a black issue, it's a young person issue, white, hispanic, it's not uncommon.

I still think it's a sad tragic situation. And while I'm on the subject....all these seventeen year olds getting arrested for pot possesion.....if they can't get it expunged...it ruins their life. They can grow and mature and become decent citizens. No longer drink, smoke, do drugs but it doesn't matter their college/career choices become severly limited. It's a shame. 17 year olds make mistakes, there should be a review process somewhere down the road.

The USA citizens have only their selves to blame for the culture that you now have.

George W Bush laid this down for you all to follow

“Live by the sword, die by the sword”

Life is what you make it sadly the USA only know one thing at this time.

“Shoot now ask question later”

Obama hasn’t a clue what way to turn & thankfully he will be gone very soon

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

It's a shame that this gangsta thug mentality displayed on videos is eaten up by these kids! I'm not defending Trayvon's choices but what I am saying is he was 17. 17 year olds aren't exactly.........well they think they know everything and they are angry....or confused....or anxious...then they grow up/mature gain self confidence and there is a possiblity he would have left all this behind. This link displaying his lifestyle is not a black issue, it's a young person issue, white, hispanic, it's not uncommon.

I still think it's a sad tragic situation. And while I'm on the subject....all these seventeen year olds getting arrested for pot possesion.....if they can't get it expunged...it ruins their life. They can grow and mature and become decent citizens. No longer drink, smoke, do drugs but it doesn't matter their college/career choices become severly limited. It's a shame. 17 year olds make mistakes, there should be a review process somewhere down the road.

true and i think its hollywoods and bad influences that display this filth but i will say this. It all depends where you live and where you grew up. I personally grew up in a bad neighborhood called empire. Gang infested for a long time its all i seen till my dad finally moved us out of there. I started to get in with bad people that had guns. You had to have one because you feared for your life. Its all about enviroment but it can easily be written off by people that just dont know or havent lived in those circumstances. Yes, i have a shotgun and ive almost had tp use it already from some people that broke into my backyard and tried to steal my expensive mountain bike its a cut throat world we live in unfortunately and the last resort should be to take a human life but its either you or them . Trayvons story is very sad but as the more details come out its more clear.

Edited by easyrider

true and i think its hollywoods and bad influences that display this filth but i will say this. It all depends where you live and where you grew up. I personally grew up in a bad neighborhood called empire. Gang infested for a long time its all i seen till my dad finally moved us out of there. I started to get in with bad people that had guns. You had to have one because you feared for your life. Its all about enviroment but it can easily be written off by people that just dont know or havent lived in those circumstances. Yes, i have a shotgun and ive almost had tp use it already from some people that broke into my backyard and tried to steal my expensive mountain bike its a cut throat world we live in unfortunately and the last resort should be to take a human life but its either you or them . Trayvons story is very sad but as the more details come out its more clear.

Well I live in a mostly white middle class neighborhood with soccer moms out the wazoo and guess what? When these kids hit right around the 15 year age mark, something goes completely wrong. Those pictures of Trayvon, could be a lot of teenagers in my "hood". Not all of them, but like I said, it's not uncommon. And what's worse is the majority are in church every Sunday. What is the deal?

• Upvote 1

Right... You know.. I didn't want to say this as these discussions almost always lead to trouble.. But I need to state this.....

When supposedly ( according to a witness) Treyvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem.... Of course he had a problem having followed the guy for some time and having disobeyed the dispatcher's suggestion ( but it was more than just that) NOT to follow him. To leave him alone basically.

Heck ...if we were walking by ourselves minding our business and doing nothing wrong and spotted someone following us for apparently no reason .. Wouldn't we think that the one following us HAS a problem with us for whatever reason and maybe / probably just one in his mind)?

I think Trayvon was in a gated community, where he didn't live, not being recognized, he was ' suspicious '. I think the leave him alone and not follow was a response to not have the police called out on a call about some kid walking in a gated community where he did not live. Gated Communities keep the riff-raff out. Sure, they might have rode by or something, but I'm pretty sure the police get calls all the time about wandering kids, probably not worth the hassle. But this did turn into something else, apparently an attack and a scuffle, and then the death of a child. If the kid would have known how to be respectful of elders, and I use that term loosely, he should've stopped and told the neighborhood watch guy his father lived around the corner and he was on his way there......thats how I was raised, be cosiderate to others, kill 'em with kindness.....hindsight is 20/20, but I guess its just what might have been.......

I don't like to be followed or checked out for not moving along in the mall or wherever, or if it seems to be loitering, but society is suspicious of those not fitting in. Not attacking UM, just thinking.....wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Don't know if this has been presented are not.

http://rollingout.co...closed-arrests/

Did George Zimmerman have help from his father, a retired judge, in clearing his name in three separate arrests?

That’s the question that’s being asked now that more information on Trayvon Martin’s 28-year-old killer is being revealed. Robert Zimmerman, a former Orange County magistrate judge, recently wrote a letter to The Orlando Sentinel defending his son, who’s been dragged through the mud for shooting the unarmed 17-year-old last month. In the letter, the senior Zimmerman asks people not to jump to conclusions and insists that his son didn’t follow the young boy home as he walked through their gated community.

“He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever. The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth. At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin. When the true details of the event became public, and I hope that will be soon, everyone should be outraged by the treatment of George Zimmerman in the media,” wrote Robert Zimmerman.

Now more info is being dug up on his “victimized” son through public records and revealing his checkered past.

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.

All three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident. So how was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun? Maybe that’s a question Robert Zimmerman should answer.

George Zimmerman had felony assault on police officer charge in ’05 & 2 domestic assaults

From the Orange County, FL Circuit Court Clerk of the Court Records page: [link to myclerk.myorangeclerk.com]

Record Count: 4

Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date

Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)

2005-CF-009525-A-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL

10/05/1983

07/18/2005

Div 10

OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony

Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE

BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

2005-MM-010436-A-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL

10/05/1983

07/18/2005

Orlando

Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor

Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE

2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005

Div 44

44, TBA

Domestic Violence

Closed – SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005

Div 46

White, Keith F

Domestic Violence

Closed – SRS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He was beaten and bleeding. There are many reports of bruises!! And if I had a gun and was beaten I would have shot also. I feel sad for the family especially now that the truth has come out about Trayvon and his gang affiliation and drug selling habits. Let this child rest in peace. Now........... I wish I could get a hold of Zimmerman to offer my home for him to hide in! The racist pigs who call themselves the black panthers and yell out black power needs to be arrested. The eyewitness is even in hiding because of the panthers!!!! and If Obama wants to save face he better call these pigs off.

I am very angry but not surprised at any of this.

I was attacked and beaten and if I had a gun at the time I would have shot not even caring where in the body I aimed. I now carry a concealed weapon and I invite any thug to approach me with ill intent!! People need to get the facts before they pass judgment on anyone.. I would feel very bad if I did kill someone in self defense but I surely shouldn't be killed, hung or jailed because of protecting myself.

My point is........... if Trayvon approached him and hit him IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!!

This is my opinion so please respect it.

Carlaangry.gif

Perhaps you intend to take your own advice!

• Upvote 2

This self appointed security guy admitted to Police that he shot TRAYVON, and is

not in custody or been arrested.......the DA's office and the Police should be

investigated.........he admitted to killing him.......something ain't right in this world.............

If there is an admission of guilt, why is he free.........still investigating ?

It is a true tragedy. But here in Atlanta, there is at least one killing a day. Mostly black on black and who knows how many armed robberies. Listen to the Rap music, look at the out of wedlock births, look at the "Oreo" attitude,or the "I am entitled mentality. Hoodies are the wardrobe of choice of criminals.....how warm was it in Florida that night....did he need a hoodie or was it a fashion statement? No, he did not to die....what needs to die is the culture of violence. We just had a shooting (killing) at at a rap studio, over candy....candy! America wake up. It just gives people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton a way to make money off tragic mistakes, or made up circumstances

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My link

THE REAL TRAYVON MARTIN??? There seems to be a serious cover-up going on...he's not this sweet innocent boy. I hate that everything has to be a black / white issue instead of the truth. Whoever was right will never be known... this whole shooting has been tainted because of deception from the family & media.

There are so many post about this story so I'm not sure it this link has been posted.

while you make these castigating statements. did you bother to look at Mr. Zimmerman's prior arrest for assault on a police officer or his domestice violence arrest? I dont know about you, however, had Mr. Zimmerman been following me.....they would be making his arrangements right about now!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1