Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 26, a 17 year old boy was walking home - Trayvon Martin

mojack

ya but we stil dont have all the details why was he in a gated community which he did not live there im sure this isn't the only time that kid has been in trouble we just dont know the details but what this guy did was indeed wrong and he should be convicted of at least man slaughter if NOT murder.

Trayvon was visiting his stepmother and father. He did live in; and had every right to be in his community. The details of the story are out. We know what he was doing there. You might wanna check out some recent news clips and articles easyrider.

Here's a link for late breaking news:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/22/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

FL Police Chief Resigns Temporarily...

• Upvote 7

This story just breaks my heart. I have read a couple of articles on in in the last couple of days, and it just amazed me that the parents had to push so hard to have it investigated. :( There will be justice on this one, but it wont bring back their baby boy. It is so heartbreaking that they had to lose their son at all, but the pain they must feel to have lost him that way....

We must all come together to do what we can to prevent other senseless deaths from happening! Trayvon's death was senseless, but it was not in vain! This happened nearly one month ago and his killer is still a free man.

The message must be sent, unequivocally..."We will not tolerate the murder of any man, woman or child due to hate, prejudice and bigotry!"[/size]

We must all examine our own hearts and ask for the wisdom, the courage and the strength to make changes and to let the darkness give way to the Light.

I agree :(

• Upvote 1

It's more than Zimmerman to me.......The chief of Police of that area or sheriff as well........

Sheppard on FOX this evening reported that this young man lay in a morgue three days before his parents were notified.

He had a cell phone in his pocket.

Like Sheppard mentioned.......I am 47 and you type in DADDY on my phone and it's my father's phone number!!!!

This child was and is being disrespected in a horrible, horrible way.

Zimmerman had called 911 over 50 times in recent years..........most for nothing.

this guy is a nut and needed to be bridled.

I live on the border of this town, only 10 minutes from where it happened so the news is covering it all the time.

Shame on Al Sharpton for leaving his mother who passed away this morning to come to this rally in Sanford instead.

Shame on the Black Panthers with their posters saying they want the shooter:"Wanted= Dead or Alive"! That is no better than the hatred from the shooter.

He was a Hitler-nut who called the police almost 50 times over everything going on in the little neighborhood from trash cans to stray dogs to cars parked wrong.

He was a vigilante of the worst kind, but the actions, words and posters of many of the protestors are full of racial hatred and their own vengeance without waiting for the legal system to get the facts straight and the grand jury to convene in April.

The Sanford police dept. has been known as the good ole' boys' club, so now that the chief stepped aside, housecleaning can proceed which is long overdue.

Many of the complaints against the police are valid, but that does not condone a lynch mob to assemble and spew their hatred.

Shame on Sanford, but shame on all of us with our deep prejudices, no matter the color.

This assembly in Sanford tonight should not justify this killing as a right to kill in turn, to not follow the legal steps with the now federal investigation, and to flame the fire with reverse discrimination.

Like the old saying from the past,"Can't we all just get along?'

Personally, I was horrified when I heard what happened to Trevon and how this was treated.

May his family find a way to live with their loss of their son, and may all of us learn from this to love and accept each other as all human beings are created equal.

IMO

• Upvote 10

This self appointed security guy admitted to Police that he shot TRAYVON, and is

not in custody or been arrested.......the DA's office and the Police should be

investigated.........he admitted to killing him.......something ain't right in this world.............

If there is an admission of guilt, why is he free.........still investigating ?

Sorry.... Maybe I didn't get it right......Are you saying that this assassin wasn't arrested yet? That he is still free ? Unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

It's more than Zimmerman to me.......The chief of Police of that area or sheriff as well........

Sheppard on FOX this evening reported that this young man lay in a morgue three days before his parents were notified.

He had a cell phone in his pocket.

Like Sheppard mentioned.......I am 47 and you type in DADDY on my phone and it's my father's phone number!!!!

This child was and is being disrespected in a horrible, horrible way.

Zimmerman had called 911 over 50 times in recent years..........most for nothing.

this guy is a nut and needed to be bridled.

Yes i read that and it seems maybe the police hadnt done enough in his books and this was his way of finding justice to an innocent young black male. Wow im losing hope in the justice depratment if they let this guy walk then theres needs to be some serious intervention ggoing on. This was murder no doubt about it and i believe over race because he stated "They" always get away. Zimmerman might have had some mental health issues and was very paranoid all the time and just was waitin for the right oppotunity to shoot someone and well he found it. Its sad you cant even walk to the store or any where any longer because someone will ask where your from? or give u crap about something. Its getting scary now.

Edited by easyrider

***///

Slippin' it under the carpet 3 weeks after it happened is a DISGRACE!

The Grand Jury should NOT DELAY! WHy are they waiting a whole month to convene on this case?!

OUTRAGEOUS!

Put that bloody murderer in jail NOW!

Let a jury - without a change of venue! - have at this killer! :angry:...

He shouldn't get a trial by jury if he admits to it. Straight to sentencing and save some tax dollars

• Upvote 2

I live on the border of this town, only 10 minutes from where it happened so the news is covering it all the time.

Shame on Al Sharpton for leaving his mother who passed away this morning to come to this rally in Sanford instead.

Shame on the Black Panthers with their posters saying they want the shooter:"Wanted= Dead or Alive"! That is no better than the hatred from the shooter.

He was a Hitler-nut who called the police almost 50 times over everything going on in the little neighborhood from trash cans to stray dogs to cars parked wrong.

He was a vigilante of the worst kind, but the actions, words and posters of many of the protestors are full of racial hatred and their own vengeance without waiting for the legal system to get the facts straight and the grand jury to convene in April.

The Sanford police dept. has been known as the good ole' boys' club, so now that the chief stepped aside, housecleaning can proceed which is long overdue.

Many of the complaints against the police are valid, but that does not condone a lynch mob to assemble and spew their hatred.

Shame on Sanford, but shame on all of us with our deep prejudices, no matter the color.

This assembly in Sanford tonight should not justify this killing as a right to kill in turn, to not follow the legal steps with the now federal investigation, and to flame the fire with reverse discrimination.

Like the old saying from the past,"Can't we all just get along?'

I pray his family finds solace with their grief of this senseless killing and justice to prevail for Trayvon and his family.

IMO

• Upvote 3

Glad you brought that up Dog, I believe everyone is biased and with the right (or wrong) combination, anyone of us could be a danger.

But of course in this situation, this guy had a mixture of excitement resting inside of him and he exploded.

I think about my 17 yr old most of the day! Very Sad!!!

One TV reporter pointed to his backdoor from the spot of shooting, 70 feet away.

Thats your reality Mojack . I cant speak for anyone else. but it`s not mine.

• Upvote 1

This is heartbreaking... and very frightening as well. I have a 17yr. old adopted son who is black... I can't even imagine someone mistaking his intentions just because of his skin color... though we have faced our share of issues over the years, but nothing like what happened to this young man. That the man isn't in jail... makes me have even less faith in the justice system. angry.gif My prayer is for the family of this young man, and heal the scar that this surely caused.

I hope you don't misunderstand me Mojack when I say it's hard to say "thanks for the post"... when this is not your light hearted or meaty news report. Hard to deal with, but none the less necessary. In that light, I am glad you brought it, I don't get much news outside of DV lately.

• Upvote 1

Thats your reality Mojack . I cant speak for anyone else. but it`s not mine.

Did you think I meant race by saying biased? I was speaking much broader.

This is heartbreaking... and very frightening as well. I have a 17yr. old adopted son who is black... I can't even imagine someone mistaking his intentions just because of his skin color... though we have faced our share of issues over the years, but nothing like what happened to this young man. That the man isn't in jail... makes me have even less faith in the justice system. angry.gif My prayer is for the family of this young man, and heal the scar that this surely caused.

I hope you don't misunderstand me Mojack when I say it's hard to say "thanks for the post"... when this is not your light hearted or meaty news report. Hard to deal with, but none the less necessary. In that light, I am glad you brought it, I don't get much news outside of DV lately.

Totally Agree! and Thx

• Upvote 3

I find the mob mentality, that this guy is guilty very interesting. Other than news accounts of this story, what does any of us know? Was anyone actually there? Why is he guilty? Oh, i heard the 911 call. I say BS! none of us knows.

Glad to know that innocent until proven guilty is going down the tubes with the rest of the constitution. Shame on all of you.

I find the mob mentality, that this guy is guilty very interesting. Other than news accounts of this story, what does any of us know? Was anyone actually there? Why is he guilty? Oh, i heard the 911 call. I say BS! none of us knows.

Glad to know that innocent until proven guilty is going down the tubes with the rest of the constitution. Shame on all of you.

What? lol you do know that the dispatcher ordered him to stop following the kid and he kep following him, also the kid was indeed unarmed and Zimmerman called him a racial slur. This kid seemed like he was scared for his life and that man took it because he looked suspicious give me break. Shame on me, shame on you for thinking this man shouldnt be in prison i do believe in fair justice and try NOt to jump to conclusions but the evidence that is known is clear enough this guy needs to be charged with murder because the young black boy was NOT armed.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

What? lol you do know that the dispatcher ordered him to stop following the kid and he kep following him, also the kid was indeed unarmed and Zimmerman called him a racial slur. This kid seemed like he was scared for his life and that man took it because he looked suspicious give me break. Shame on me, shame on you for thinking this man shouldnt be in prison i do believe in fair justice and try NOt to jump to conclusions but the evidence that is known is clear enough this guy needs to be charged with murder because the young black boy was NOT armed.

well you have more info than me, you must have been there

what about the bloody face and the blood from the wound on the back of zimmerman's head? again, i was not there, but apparently you were, so i appologize for being wrong

my whole point is none of us knows what actually happened

well you have more info than me, you must have been there

what about the bloody face and the blood from the wound on the back of zimmerman's head? again, i was not there, but apparently you were, so i appologize for being wrong

no i was NOT there but i have read up the latest of what has been going on with this case. Zimmerman hit himself when the gun discharged back into his face and then he fell hitting his head thats what the story said is it true? i dunno but it has been confirmed the victim was unarmed at the time of the incident.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

lol, easy, the 911 dispatcher has no authority FYI

arent they a part of the law? i think there jusst there to try to talk some sense into people that are enraged and not thinking clearly at the time i dunno if they do or not but the fact this guy has called like 36 times within a couple of months for suspicious acitivity as he cals it seems a little oveer the top and i think he might have been a litte trigger happy against blacks but i mean who knows well see what transpires throughtout this case and this is not going away anytime soon until justice is served and their are answers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

arent they a part of the law? i think there jusst there to try to talk some sense into people that are enraged and not thinking clearly at the time i dunno if they do or not but the fact this guy has called like 36 times within a couple of months for suspicious acitivity as he cals it seems a little oveer the top and i think he might have been a litte trigger happy against blacks but i mean who knows well see what transpires throughtout this case and this is not going away anytime soon until justice is served and their are answers.

they are not part of the law, just part of the system, any way, not looking to fight with you or anyone else, just saying that none of us has all the info, so we should not judge this, that is all i am saying

peace easyrider

just giving my opinion brother

I signed Mojack, skittles and ice team vs 9MM. Does not add up, what authority did he have in the community? Was he a cop off duty? Should he had waited for law enforcement? No reason to shot and kill this kid. I guess for all of those out there who choose to post negatively concerning this should not have created a new login to cause havoc. His rights were violated and Mr zimmerman should have waited for Law enforcement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I signed Mojack, skittles and ice team vs 9MM. Does not add up, what authority did he have in the community? Was he a cop off duty? Should he had waited for law enforcement? No reason to shot and kill this kid. I guess for all of those out there who choose to post negatively concerning this should not have created a new login to cause havoc. His rights were violated and Mr zimmerman should have waited for Law enforcement.

Agreed!!! Prosecute to the full extent of the law and throw the book at him..... I signed Mojack.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This tragedy will unfortunately repeat until our nation's people confront their attitudes and beliefs concerning race issues and how they think. Presently we are all living with the legacy of an evil conspiracy set in motion by the original slave owners, those elite educated racists of past and present, industries that benefitted from slavery, and other institutions.

You know whom set in motion the crippling self denegrating and self destructive mentality of african americans through word and cruel action for means of control and perpetual exploitation. After the african american slaves were freed a plan was devised arrest african americans, force them into another form of slavery (called peonage) and forever tagged those individuals with false "criminal records" so that they would be shunned and refused equal opportunities and civil rights.

Go watch "Slavery By Another Name" on the PBS channel ! Then perhaps for the first time in your lives you will understand that we are all playing our parts of an immense brainwash conspiracy! See it, discuss it, and then destroy this "MATRIX" by altering your thoughts and attitudes.

I hope that many of you have a profound revelation, shed tears, and ask God for forgiveness.

First off, I am in no way defending this guy, but have any of you read more of what happened, or are you just taking the medias word for it???

Another person saw what was happening and called 911, and on the tape it was said Trayvon was the aggressor ; the man (who they only show his 12yr old pic on the news) was a 6'2", football player who was reported to be on top Zimmerman beating the man.. when the cops got there Zimmerman was beaten and bloody.. the kid was dead. That is why he was not arrested, and it is also normal to take the gun for analysis.

Think about it, its not like Zimmerman chased down Trayvon and shot him to death, because if Zimmerman had whipped out his gun Trayvon would have fled, not attacked and beat the crap out of Z.. in fact, it is reported Zimmerman had several blows to the back of the head.

Another thing, the news is reporting he is a "white male", Zimmerman is Latino..and this is according to his father. Also, there was no racial slur on the audio recording.. there was an expert that analyzed the clipping and said it was only profanity; this is an example of the media trying to turn this into a racial war for ratings. It is quickly getting out of control.

Zimmerman was an over-zealous neighborhood watch person, who did not recognize this kid (who did not live there, but was only visiting).. Worst case.. involuntary manslaughter.. not cold blood murder as many of you are claiming..

Zimmerman didn't just shoot for no reason, it was reported by a witness Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him.. if this is indeed the case then it is self-defense..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

First off, I am in no way defending this guy, but have any of you read more of what happened, or are you just taking the medias word for it???

Another person saw what was happening and called 911, and on the tape it was said Trayvon was the aggressor ; the man (who they only show his 12yr old pic on the news) was a 6'2", football player who was reported to be on top Zimmerman beating the man.. when the cops got there Zimmerman was beaten and bloody.. the kid was dead. That is why he was not arrested, and it is also normal to take the gun for analysis.

Think about it, its not like Zimmerman chased down Trayvon and shot him to death, because if Zimmerman had whipped out his gun Trayvon would have fled, not attacked and beat the crap out of Z.. in fact, it is reported Zimmerman had several blows to the back of the head.

Another thing, the news is reporting he is a "white male", Zimmerman is Latino..and this is according to his father. Also, there was no racial slur on the audio recording.. there was an expert that analyzed the clipping and said it was only profanity; this is an example of the media trying to turn this into a racial war for ratings. It is quickly getting out of control.

Zimmerman was an over-zealous neighborhood watch person, who did not recognize this kid (who did not live there, but was only visiting).. Worst case.. involuntary manslaughter.. not cold blood murder as many of you are claiming..

Zimmerman didn't just shoot for no reason, it was reported by a witness Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him.. if this is indeed the case then it is self-defense..

What is a F***** COON? According to the 911 tape, i guess being called a COON is not a racial slur. If this kid was beating Zimmerman why was this not in the police report, no wait the police never made a report. Eyewitness said the kid was screaming for help, Zimmerman chased down the kid, i wonder why 911 dispatcher said don't follow him Zimmerman did. What Zimmerman should have done is keep the person in sight until the police showed up. Step back and let the cops handle there business. Shooting an unarmed person when you chase them down which is a voluntary act not involuntary and shoot this person well that is Murder, 6'2 armed with skittles and ice tea. If this was such an open and shut case why isn't this closed why did the sheriff step aside and state attorney step down if there was not any issues. Oh well we should see.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is a F***** COON? According to the 911 tape, i guess being called a COON is not a racial slur. If this kid was beating Zimmerman why was this not in the police report, no wait the police never made a report. Eyewitness said the kid was screaming for help, Zimmerman chased down the kid, i wonder why 911 dispatcher said don't follow him Zimmerman did. What Zimmerman should have done is keep the person in sight until the police showed up. Step back and let the cops handle there business. Shooting an unarmed person when you chase them down which is a voluntary act not involuntary and shoot this person well that is Murder, 6'2 armed with skittles and ice tea. If this was such an open and shut case why isn't this closed why did the sheriff step aside and state attorney step down if there was not any issues. Oh well we should see.

Look, I am not arguing.. The Cheif stepped aside to try and calm the storm, and is not an admission of any wrong doing, stop reading into it.

I don't care if he called him every slur in the book, the kid assaulted the dude. There was another 911 call that reported the kid on top of Z beating him. Zimmerman didn't just chase him down and shoot him, period.

You are not a forensic expert, I am not an expert, and no one here is an expert; based alone on the fact Trayvon was reported being on top of Zimmerman beating him, Zimmerman was covered in grassstains, had serious blows to the back of his head and face and trayvon was supposedly (no one know for sure yet)

shot at close range.. so get off your high horse and let this go to the experts.. stop buying into the racial drama the media and the usual suspects are stirring up

Edited by iamlizzyb
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1