Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Force calls for political blocs to pause a media silence to create an appropriate atmosphere for the Arab summit

JustNTime

Force calls for political blocs to pause a media silence to create an appropriate atmosphere for the Arab summit

March 22, 2012

%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%20-%201.jpg

He called on the mass of citizens of good force all the political blocs to pause silence media to create the appropriate atmosphere for the Arab summit in Baghdad.

and said in effect a statement that the mass of calls to stop all statements convulsive understood as the lack of harmony between the political components, and thus send letters is reassuring to the Arab countries participating in the Arab summit, as well as encourage the terrorists to tamper with the security of the country and hit stability.

He added that there are political parties exploit the current situation with near the summit to put pressure on the government for the purpose of obtaining their demands, calling on all political forces to put the national interest to all interests factional and party to ensure the success of the Baghdad summit.

http://ar.radionawa....31329&LinkID=63

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 6

Iraq's news today is like deja vu reading all the drama unfolding over there...I kinda like it. Reality, without all the Okieisms. :D:D:D

Thanks for the post JNT! +1

GO RV!!!

Edited by Cosmo
  • Upvote 1

Iraq's news today is like deja vu reading all the drama unfolding over there...I kinda like it. Reality, without all the Okieisms. :D:D:D

GO RV!!!

Ok boys and girls, now this is getting interesting... that gives them a few days of silence and seclusion to get things done and on the board. This is what Shabs talked about needing... ok, here it is. Now do your thing Shabs; push that RV button and get on with it...

• Upvote 3

I don't think it is a media blackout as much as telling the political blocks to shut their mouths during this time. Especially if it is negative and not helpful to their focus in seeing the Arab Summit be a success.

This is the feeling I get from this article. I also think there's a security issue involved........remember when idiot Geraldo Rivera plotted out our military's strategy in the dirt on TV for the whole world (including the enemy Iraqis!) to see? Yeah, security along those lines.

• Upvote 4

I'm really needing Iraq to RV. It has been my prayer and desire for a long time and this period in Iraq's restoration and recovery is an ideal time for them to revalue. That being said, I think we may be reading into all these events something that we want to happen, and not what they are really trying to accomplish. They want the Summit to be a "star" in their crown and they can gain respect and honor for their country. Personally, I don't want to get all hopped up and excited about something that is not even being considered. If the RV happens, no one will be as excited as myself, but I hate to be disappointed over an event (RV) that never happened. JMO.

• Upvote 4

I'm really needing Iraq to RV. It has been my prayer and desire for a long time and this period in Iraq's restoration and recovery is an ideal time for them to revalue. That being said, I think we may be reading into all these events something that we want to happen, and not what they are really trying to accomplish. They want the Summit to be a "star" in their crown and they can gain respect and honor for their country. Personally, I don't want to get all hopped up and excited about something that is not even being considered. If the RV happens, no one will be as excited as myself, but I hate to be disappointed over an event (RV) that never happened. JMO.

I do not think this has anything to do with an RV. They could surprise us. This imo is about the Summit.

• Upvote 5

Nelg, I have always enjoyed your posts, so I notice what your mood is, so to speak. I can tell by your posts lately, that there is a heavy weight on you from something. Hold on, we are almost there. Don't give up. Go to Chats and read 8Balls chat from two days ago. He is good and he will make you feel better. I realize this is not about just getting a warm fuzzy feeling, but he has a perspective that is logical.

Take care Nelg, we are almost there. B)

• Upvote 6