Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: Will the RV Happen Before the SUMMIT?

I agree with your first train of thought smee... they see this as an opportunity to show the world what they have.

But I for one still think it possibly... and logical that this will include a significant increase in the value of their currency. This is their time to shine.. and ME ego would not like to show how dependent they still are on the USD currency... they would much rather flaunt their own... imo. And whether it is before, or shortly after the conference this will be Iraq's time to step back into the drivers seat and regain the status they once had in the ME. If they don't do this quickly... they will miss tremendous opportunities they may never get back... and you could just about kiss Maliki good bye!!! wink.gif

Oh, I could say goodbye to Maliki without kissing him. Trust me on this one. :(

• Upvote 1

1 or 2 it really doesn't matter, The fact is I believe with out a doubt that it is coming. It is going to happen this year. I have learned to stay out of rumers, Lop talk, and all the negativity. Just Believe!

• Upvote 1

"Riches do not respond to wishes. They respond only to definite plans, backed by definite desires, through constant persistence."

~Napoleon Hill~

"Iraq definitely has a plan backed by much desire to become a leader in the middle east. Their persistence in getting things done continues and they will now have a great stage to showcase themselves at the upcoming Summit."

~Blu Collar Guru~

cool.gif

• Upvote 2

****////

MekkaLekkaHi, MekkaHineyHo!

Jambi don't know!... ph34r.gif

MekkaLekkaHi, MekkaHineyHay!

Jambi won't say! ph34r.gif

Either way, we all know it's up to Okie and his RAT theories anyway... wacko.gif

Oh Sarge You Crack Me Up! emot-LMAO.gifemot-wave.gif

During the intermisson at the Summit Ball - Shabbs rides in on a camel with 1.17 humps.............If not then, sometime before next year's Super Bowl!

TXNOLE I was thinking that new pretty money would make lovely "party favors"...

intermission at the "Summit Ball' would be the perfect time to hand them out!

Carrello cool.gif I read Randy's chat and savored every word, I loved how it was a couple of weeks old and he was saying what to watch for and now we can see it all HAPPENED!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Thanks Again

I can't stop thinking what a cowinkydink it is that the UN met just yesterday wink.gif

Oh Yeah BTW I'm a ONE!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

One...I personally believe that many of the "Things" that we believe needed to be accomplished are in fact already done. I for one don't trust their media as we have all seen how contradicting it can be. They need to move and move quickly to show the rest of the ME that they are truley a soverign country and can be a major player in the economy of the middle east.

#2 - I know the media has driven everybody crazy but i am going to stick with the CBI and Economic Committees timeline and let them shock me if it comes sooner. Introduce the notes to the citizens in September and Issue them with the rate on Jan 1, 2013. Of course I am always willing to be wrong! LOL