Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: Will the RV Happen Before the SUMMIT?

Who here really thinks the RV will happen before next weeks Arab Summit? :unsure:

1-Yes

2-No

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: no :shakehead:

And don't think I wouldn't want it to happen...today, if possible. But it's just not going to happen and I'll put my US money where my mouth is! Will you? ;)

• Upvote 2

2 NO As iimportant as we think the RV is, the Iraqis see this summit as far more important. It is their opportunity to show the world, and the Arab nations in particular, that they are able to host a world class function successfully. I think all of their efforts now are in that direction. The RV is perhaps the least of their thoughts just now.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

No. I can see it happening just after the Arab Summit. It would be nice to have it before the Summit or announced at the Summit. ;) Yet this is something that they need to happen when the Summit does not get in the way of their time in the limelight.

2 NO As iimportant as we think the RV is, the Iraqis see this summit as far more important. It is their opportunity to show the world, and the Arab nations in particular, that they are able to host a world class function successfully. I think all of their efforts now are in that direction. The RV is perhaps the least of their thoughts just now.

smee2

I agree with your first train of thought smee... they see this as an opportunity to show the world what they have.

But I for one still think it possibly... and logical that this will include a significant increase in the value of their currency. This is their time to shine.. and ME ego would not like to show how dependent they still are on the USD currency... they would much rather flaunt their own... imo. And whether it is before, or shortly after the conference this will be Iraq's time to step back into the drivers seat and regain the status they once had in the ME. If they don't do this quickly... they will miss tremendous opportunities they may never get back... and you could just about kiss Maliki good bye!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

smee2

I have to agree with you on this one. I think we are just too close and with too much to do. "Too many irons in the fire"

Who here really thinks the RV will happen before next weeks Arab Summit? :unsure:

1-Yes

2-No

1-2-2-1

This Sumit is analogous to the country club membership.

Iraq used to belong to the "Big Boys Sand & Oil" country club

with all of their other friends.

But they had a family member who dishonored them

and they lost their membership.

Now they are inviting all if the influential members

of the club to their place for a big party

to show everyone that they are worthy

and Rich enough to be "re-admitted".

They could very well UNVEIL their new

Wealth for impressions at this party.

It's certain that they are very smart and calculating

and will most likely RV when the world LEAST expects it.

The worlds LOGICAL view is that to RV during the summit

would be too much for Iraq to handle.

That may be a PERFECT time for the Quarterback Sneak!

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 8

2-No, I think we will have to wait until next year.

I say look for it next week, but when next week gets here then I would say look for it the following week. Then repeat. :blink:

1-2-2-1

This Sumit is analogous to the country club membership.

Iraq used to belong to the "Big Boys Sand & Oil" country club

with all of their other friends.

But they had a family member who dishonored them

and they lost their membership.

Now they are inviting all if the influential members

of the club to their place for a big party

to show everyone that they are worthy

and Rich enough to be "re-admitted".

They could very well UNVEIL their new

Wealth for impressions at this party.

It's certain that they are very smart and calculating

and will most likely RV when the world LEAST expects it.

The worlds LOGICAL view is that to RV during the summit

would be too much for Iraq to handle.

That may be a PERFECT time for the Quarterback Sneak!

Go RV :woot:

Sounds like they are playing political games at the expense of there people suffering

• Upvote 1