Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muhammadawi: Iraq seeking to thwart the Arab summit due to political failure, and bankruptcy

yota691

Muhammadawi: Iraq seeking to thwart the Arab summit due to political failure, and bankruptcy

Ali Abdullah - 22/03/2012 AD - 11:15 AM | Hits: 40

1332404366.jpg

The Secretary-General of the Sons of Iraq, the coalition of those who care about Muhammadawi Abbas that "the Iraqi List, sought to thwart the Arab summit due to failure and bankruptcy politically."

He said according to a statement Muhammadawi Trsalam today that "the Iraqi List, a political bankruptcy exposed and discredited in connection with it by national, who laughed at the poor Iraqi people is the reason why trying to make it in today to abort the Arab Summit Conference held in Baghdad."

He added that "Iraq is now pressing on the future of Iraq by subtracting Theloahaa terrorist issues at the Summit as a matter of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi, or having to derail the summit."

He Muhammadawi that "Baghdad summit will be held successfully in spite of everything, and success will be a success for the Iraqi people, al-Hashemi Veselahakh The law also haunted by the tribes and people with the martyrs." http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_151418.html

Apparently Muhammadawi has been left out of the proceedings of the Summit and he's upset. So if he cannot come, no one should be there. What a chump!

I've written this before, but these guys are acting like a bunch of children. Of course, they learned it from the best: US government.

• Upvote 1

Apparently Muhammadawi has been left out of the proceedings of the Summit and he's upset. So if he cannot come, no one should be there. What a chump!

I've written this before, but these guys are acting like a bunch of children. Of course, they learned it from the best: US government.

I kinda say the same thing, He needs some cheese with that Wine!!

• Upvote 1

Ali Abdullah - 22/03/2012 AD - 11:15 AM | Hits: 50

The Secretary-General of the Sons of Iraq, the coalition of those who care about Muhammadawi Abbas that "the Iraqi List, sought to thwart the Arab summit due to failure and bankruptcy politically."

He said according to a statement Muhammadawi Trsalam today that "the Iraqi List, a political bankruptcy exposed and discredited in connection with it by national, who laughed at the poor Iraqi people is the reason why trying to make it in today to abort the Arab Summit Conference held in Baghdad."

He added that "Iraq is now pressing on the future of Iraq by subtracting Theloahaa terrorist issues at the Summit as a matter of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi, or having to derail the summit."

He Muhammadawi that "Baghdad summit will be held successfully in spite of everything, and success will be a success for the Iraqi people, al-Hashemi Veselahakh The law also haunted by the tribes and people with the martyrs."

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_151428.html

GM yota, man when I first started reading this article I was worried that they were about to cancel the Summit and tell us/them that they had no money to pay to hold it. Meaning game over for now, no RV, no funds to pay for Summit = more delays IMO.

Oh well this last part made me feel better;

"Baghdad summit will be held successfully in spite of everything, and success will be a success for the Iraqi people

but you two are right they act like three kids fighting in a playground over which two are going to play on the teeter tooter, one is always going to be pissed off!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Not at all wpsmit, just my British humour, rarely translates well in text, in everyone there is an inner child, and actually can often be very endearing :)

Hell, I just feel better knowing you brits have a sense of humor! lol As for the 13yr olds, that's just the little boy coming out of us guys. makes it more fun for you gals, so don't knock it. :D