Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hashemi announced the death of one of his bodyguards because of torture in a prison

yota691

Hashemi announced the death of one of his bodyguards because of torture in a prison

22.3.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) announced Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi for the death of one of the elements of protection after being tortured in a prison, three months after his arrest on charges of terrorism. Hashemi said in a statement received by the Agency (news) a copy of it on Thursday that one of his bodyguards died because of extract his confession under duress and in prison, while the display images of "tragic" show the effects of torture, and demanded that the international community to act quickly and send a neutral committee to inspect the body and determine the causes of death. He added that one of the elements of me, and called Amer Serpot Zidane Batawi born in 1979 died after being of torture in a prison has been handed over his body to his family on March 18 the current after the remained two hours in Baghdad Teaching Hospital. Al Hashimi in his statement to: The last was arrested on 19 December 2011 by the second group in the district 45 of Division XI of the Baghdad Operations Command for investigation on the charges against the elements to protect me. and the statement that the death certificate issued by the medical care of justice did not refer to the cause of death, which surprisingly, urging the international community to act and to send a neutral committee and specialized to determine the causes of death. and accused Al-Hashimi: security services and the judiciary discreet the detention of the deceased, who is not named in the list of detained members of me, and provided to my office earlier. It is noteworthy that al-Hashemi is facing charges of involvement in terrorist operations and face his Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to break out on the impact of the charge, a severe crisis between the Iraqi List, to which he belongs Hashemi and Maliki's coalition.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=48644#ixzz1ppxIjGBB