Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vic1 The BORDERS are SHUT!!! The CBI is SHUT DOWN.

Brisco

I am officially calling it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My neighbor has a dog who's past owner has a sister who's husband's brother is a janitor at a volunteer fire department. The RV will happen at some point in the future!!! (maybe)

You heard it from me first. You're welcome

Cool, don't know why you got negged but I evened you out. I heard the same story, :D :D :D

• Upvote 3

***///

THIS IS YER SARGE SPEAKIN'...

Now quite a bit of what I just read in here is appalling....

BUCK UP, SOLDIERS! :angry:

and again...

HOLD THIS HILL!

...and ARH15... report to medical, son. :P

Sarge.... Im sorry, im not that kind of doctor!

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry everyone, I've been slammed with meetings since 4AM this morning. I just got back from some very important meetings overseas and I'm jetlagged like crazy, and unfortunately I have not had time to do my due diligence on the topics I wanted to cover.

P.S. I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates from .03 to a little over a dollar. If you've been reading the news, you know where these rates are coming from.

More to come ASAP. Closing this thread for now.

Cheers!!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1psoZ5t2T

Is anyone else bothered by the above statement from Adam today? I guess first, the guy is always in a hurry or expecting a call.....I understand being busy I really do. Then posting .03 to a little over a dollar WOW is that a big spread. Definitely not what I have been wanting to hear. I am just having trouble understanding it I guess "I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates" what does that mean can anyone tell me?

Adam's been traveling; he gets off the plane, instead of going to bed and getting some rest, he comes in here to give us a brief update on what's going on. I'm sure once he is well rested and has time to sift through all the information that's been coming out of Iraq, he'll be back on with a well thought out explanation of what's happening, and what we can expect. Be patient.

-

• Upvote 1

i know that most of you are from the USA and may not be aware of this but when there was a G8 meeting (or whatever they call it) in toronto a year or two ago......the whole downtown of toronto was closed.....companies had to rent places outside of the city to continue their business and i think all of this was financed by the government. they even had police down in sewer holes......just in case. the most money every spent on one of these G meetings was spent in toronto.....taxpayers very very unhappy about the whole thing. i can understand their thinking on closing things down in iraq for the meeting......but toronto......they put big chain link fences up all around the whole of downtown toronto.....give me a break. iraq i can understand but toronto.....not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It Sounds Like Vic Has Been Smokin' The Vapo Rub .....

Agreed.... I called him on it one time and he tried to bully up and act like he was coming to my house to castrate me or something..... Of course when I PM'd him to give him the correct address on how to get to my house, he refused the PM..... This guy is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!! Of course, all the sheeple over at OOM are out of control..... Too bad they kicked me out, I kinda enjoyed calling them on their stupidity!!! I can tell you this, as a Christian myself, I am deeply offended in the way they use constant references to God and about God to justify their lies. All I see is a bunch of prideful people who are so heck bent on "calling" it first that they are willing to call it everyday!!!!

• Upvote 4

Isnt "Not mine ENTERTAINMENT value ONLY" kinda sound like "It is not my stinky sh*t but I am carrying the stench to you anyways."? Why post something you know is False?

..why not? Passes the time.

Gotta do something waiting for this $14 RV to roll-up on the screens.

• Upvote 1

Top 10 reasons why we NEED the RV:

1. We'll have money to spend, invest, donate, help the ones we love, and help some we don't even know.

2. We won't be on the constant search for more RV info.

3. We won't have to wonder if they're really safe in our underwear drawer.

4. We won't have to use Google translator on any Iraqi new articles.

5. We won't have to wonder if we really bought enough.

6. We won't have to worry about Dinar Thug climbing on those camel humps anymore.

7. We can destress and take a little vacation.

8. We don't have to see our non-dinarian friends look at us like we're from outer space when we get excited about this.

9. We can invest in something that benefits people that don't hate us.

10. We don't ever need to hear a guru call it again!!

• Upvote 3

..why not? Passes the time.

Gotta do something waiting for this $14 RV to roll-up on the screens.

Why not? Maybe because it is all lies and a waste of time. Think of how much more you could do if you dont spend your time feeding the egos of these liars! Trust me when I say I used to be all over these sites every single day. I see now how much time I wasted and I just hope most people learn faster than I did.

• Upvote 2

Top 10 reasons why we NEED the RV:

1. We'll have money to spend, invest, donate, help the ones we love, and help some we don't even know.

2. We won't be on the constant search for more RV info.

3. We won't have to wonder if they're really safe in our underwear drawer.

4. We won't have to use Google translator on any Iraqi new articles.

5. We won't have to wonder if we really bought enough.

6. We won't have to worry about Dinar Thug climbing on those camel humps anymore.

7. We can destress and take a little vacation.

8. We don't have to see our non-dinarian friends look at us like we're from outer space when we get excited about this.

9. We can invest in something that benefits people that don't hate us.

10. We don't ever need to hear a guru call it again!!

Love the whole list but honestly #9 is my favorite!

KK

Why not? Maybe because it is all lies and a waste of time. Think of how much more you could do if you dont spend your time feeding the egos of these liars! Trust me when I say I used to be all over these sites every single day. I see now how much time I wasted and I just hope most people learn faster than I did.

I read and post because it's a source of entertainment. WE know they don't know anything.. heck no one KNOWS anything. Spewing venom on the posters also accomplishes nothing.

It's interesting to see some people's delusions played out in front of thousands of people. I personally hope people keep on posting the rubbish, it gives us something to compare the news to... or at the very least, laugh at.

Smile, enjoy life... or just go the h3ll away.

: )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1